heres your chance real Teke brother Ohio State chapter huge whietrash punk by day ---looking for a young very dominant and abuseive phisical  YOUNG top TO GIVE UP MY ASS TO AND GET PASSED AROUND TO ANYONE YOU SAY YOU WANNA DUMP IN MY SISSY FAG BOY ASS...IMPORTANT NOTICE...I CAN REALLY TAKE A POUNDING AND VERBAL ABUSE SO LOOKING FOR THE ARROGANT PUNK FRATERNITY BRO WITH A GRUDGE TO FUCK N MAKE A TKE ASSHOLE YOUR LITTLE BOTTOM SLUT.  TAKE PICS AND VIDEO IF U WANT JUST MAKE SURE THAT MYBROTHERS GET TO SEE THEM RIGHT AFTER .  I LUV WHEN MY PROUD TKE ARROGANCE GETS GAGGED BY A VIDEO OR PICS TO MY TKE STRAIGHT BROTHERS....SEE ATTACHED PIC OF MY TATTOO PROOVING MY BROTHERHOOD IN TAU KAPPA EPSILON - FORMER  CHAPTER PRESIDENT NOW OTHER YOUNGER TOPS PERSONAL CUMDUMP SLUT TO USE ABUSE AND SHOW MY PROUD TEKE ASS WHAT I MEANT TO REALLY BE.

HIT ME BACK HERE OR TXT ME AT 347-204-1617

tke.jpg

images.jpg