Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

I hope so. I'm looking to travel to one of the baths in T.O. and blindfold myself and let everyone take a turn stretching open my tight, twitching hole bare. How do tops feel about being the first to bareback a slutty sissy whores "pussy"?

27 minutes ago, atyl7u said:

I hope so. I'm looking to travel to one of the baths in T.O. and blindfold myself and let everyone take a turn stretching open my tight, twitching hole bare. How do tops feel about being the first to bareback a slutty sissy whores "pussy"?

Knowing that I'm going first is also hot.

If I'm encouraging a BF or other person I care about to take multiple loads, I claim first and last dibs. Gives my swimmers two good shots at winning the "sperm war" — and the pleasure of sinking into that used hole at the end of the night is really something special.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Sounds hot, but I'm not interested in getting or keeping a BF. I'm just looking for any cocks to plow my hole bareback. If a Top wants to hang around while I'm being fucked by others and then fucks me again, I probably won't even know as I want to be used while blindfolded or hooded so I won't see who is using me. If he is vocal I might recognize his voice.

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

My tops all love a messy hole..

It's beautiful - as is that patch of feathers just North of your cummy Hole !!!  

I'd rather not be first to Breed in a Hole.  I like to eat it first anyway, so the loads off previous Cocks only makes a Hole taste all the better.  A while ago I fucked a guy who was cruising around the 'hood early in the morning, while taking the dog out.  I'd seen him before, and he looked at me with such longing, cum-drunk eyes as I passed by, I thought 'yeah, I damn sure will".  When I shove it to his full Hole, Sperm splashed out of his Hole all over my jeans .... I almost shot my load that same instant.  

It definitely was all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I was lucky enough to breed a guy after watching him take 3 loads in quick succession last night. Practice makes perfect, and there is no other lube like cum. Even though he was already well cum lubed, we did finger each other and share the wealth since there were at least 2 fresh loads in my ass before I fucked his triple loaded ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I was lucky enough to breed a guy after watching him take 3 loads in quick succession last night. Practice makes perfect, and there is no other lube like cum. Even though he was already well cum lubed, we did finger each other and share the wealth since there were at least 2 fresh loads in my ass before I fucked his triple loaded ass.

Damn I would love to have you find me ass up and breed me! Fuck I would even let you whore me out just so that you had a sloppy used hole to fuck!

• Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I love a sloppy hole. Especially if there is fresh cum inside. So warm and wet.. My favorite to fuck an breed!

I would love to have you breed me with other tops, maybe y’all can tag team my hole! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bihairy said:

I love a sloppy hole. Especially if there is fresh cum inside. So warm and wet.. My favorite to fuck an breed!

I am here aa well with a vcard would love to be a cum dripping slut

• Like 1

Fuck yeah, there's nothing more I enjoy than shoving my dick in a loose cumsloppy hole.

So many reasons! First, it makes the perfect lube, 100% natural, and the more there is, the easier it gets.
Second, I love churning others tops' loads, making a mess. Getting my dick covered in strangers' loads gets me hard af.

There's something about breeding a cumslut that I love. I need to know how insatiable the cumdump is. The greedier, the better. I want to know how many guys fucked you before me (i always try to keep count), reason why I never fuck a dry hole anymore. Whenever i'm first, gotta need some used condoms or find cum to get you ready for my dick.
I don't know, there's something about adding you DNA to a mix of dozens other males' strains, mixing it in some total whore. You can tell how they crave it and are only there to please. Letting all these men become part of them. I think some might love cum more than dicks. That's totally fine with me. Cum just drives me crazy. I need a slut who loves it as much as I do.

The fact some men might be disgusted by it is also a turn on. Leave those sluts to us, alphas. Pretend you're prude, but probably that flacid dick of yours is leaking precum thinking about a well used cunt.
They're definitely missing on something!
And finally, nothing smells better than a room reeking after cum.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Top13 said:

And part of the fun is letting them know how wrecked and ruined there landfill of a public dumpster is while you stretch it out more and more - 

Love this description of true depravity. That's the kind of hole I like to use.

• Piggy 2

Personal experience on both sides of the coin:

If I'm topping (rare, but happens), then the less loaded the better.  I don't like to overlube my cock, as I lose the sensation.  By extension, too much cum in a hole (more than about 3 or 4 loads worth) is equivalent to about double the amount of lube that I need.  Just isn't fun for me.  I've gotten to the point where I tell prospective bottoms that I'm only interested in being their first load of the day/night; it's not overlubed with cum, and I get the satisfaction of knowing all the other men are using MINE as lube.  Double win there, in my opinion.

If I'm bottoming, I've actually been told more than once by a prospective top that he will not fuck me if I'm already loaded.  There's no one-size-fits-all answer.  Some tops love it; others don't.  And not telling a top you're pre-loaded ahead of time is a dick move (pun intended); I'd rather my top consent to knowing that my hole is pre-loaded, rather than risk him getting offended by finding out once he's inside me.

• Like 2