Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

4 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

It seems like a lot of TOPS in fact love this.

I have a difficult time findings tops who want to use my used hole (in my area anyway). Perhaps it is the way I market my used ass...??

Does the phrasing "Sloppy seconds" turn you on or turn you off?

How should I advertise my "used ass"? Just like that...call it a pre-loaded hole? What headline would have you chatting me up to find my sloppy hole ready to receive your hardon?

Pre loaded hole is perfect 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I will eat my cum out of a bottom's hole, but I prefer to eat other tops' cum from it.

You and I must be related somehow ...... 

3 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I will eat my cum out of a bottom's hole, but I prefer to eat other tops' cum from it.

100%.  And the point is definitely not "whose" loads they are.  Occasionally when there's another guy fucking a Hole next to me, and the guy is doing a First Class job of it, I'll suck the remainder off his Cock after he Breeds, but it's not really the Cock I care about, it's that the guy just shot his load in another man's Hole that needs his Sperm.  I don't give a hoot which guy is was that pumped his load up a hole before I get to it.  The point is, the bottom is a cumdump - he's the mirror to my Lusts - he needs to take anonymous loads as much as I need to give them.  Assuming the requisite "sniff-test" allows, I'll gladly eat loads out of a cumdump's Hole before I start to rut in it.  It's better than poppers any day ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

You and I must be related somehow ......

hntn! My brother from a different mother! 🤣 (It would HAVE to be my father's genes we share. The man had 10 children by 7 different women last I heard.)

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

it's that the guy just shot his load in another man's Hole that needs his Sperm.  I don't give a hoot which guy is was that pumped his load up a hole before I get to it.  The point is, the bottom is a cumdump - he's the mirror to my Lusts - he needs to take anonymous loads as much as I need to give them.  Assuming the requisite "sniff-test" allows, I'll gladly eat loads out of a cumdump's Hole before I start to rut in it.  It's better than poppers any day ....

If I had a cumdump for a BF or even a regular cumdump FWB, I don't need (or really even care) to see him get bred by other men. I just want to reap the benefits of those breedings. Go off to the sex club, bookstore, woods, sex party, wherever and have your fun. Then bring your cumhole to me, so I can have mine! 😍 the "mirror to my Lusts" comment! There's something about the anonymity of the sperm donors that really turns me on. I'm not all that interested in swallowing random loads direct from the tap as it were. But eating them out of a cumhole is pure bliss!

I've never liked poppers cause the headache they give me far overshadows any potential benefit. But I get what you mean about the rush of eating out a cumhole!

• Piggy 1

45 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

hntn! My brother from a different mother! 🤣 (It would HAVE to be my father's genes we share. The man had 10 children by 7 different women last I heard.)

If I had a cumdump for a BF or even a regular cumdump FWB, I don't need (or really even care) to see him get bred by other men. I just want to reap the benefits of those breedings. Go off to the sex club, bookstore, woods, sex party, wherever and have your fun. Then bring your cumhole to me, so I can have mine! 😍 the "mirror to my Lusts" comment! There's something about the anonymity of the sperm donors that really turns me on. I'm not all that interested in swallowing random loads direct from the tap as it were. But eating them out of a cumhole is pure bliss!

I've never liked poppers cause the headache they give me far overshadows any potential benefit. But I get what you mean about the rush of eating out a cumhole!

Need a boyfriend?

15 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

The man had 10 children by 7 different women last I heard.)

Wellllll .... these days, almost anything can happen .... <grinnnn>

15 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I don't need (or really even care) to see him get bred by other men. I just want to reap the benefits of those breedings.

I did enjoy the pleasure of being present - i.e. "actively" whoring his Hole.  I'd say it was 50/50, maybe less, between sending him out and whoring him either at home or the orgies.  There used to be a lot of regularly scheduled events at the guesthouses, tubs, etc, and those were a lot of fun.  But I enjoyed the "Daddy sends his Breedboy out to take loads and bring them home" scene just as much.  I haven't used poppers for ages - the headache after it was over just got to be too big a pain in the ass.  The rush, the thrill of eating/Breeding anon Holes is enough for me. 

It's Friday .... Cheers !!!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

....I did enjoy the pleasure of being present - i.e. "actively" whoring his Hole.  I'd say it was 50/50, maybe less, between sending him out and whoring him either at home or the orgies.  There used to be a lot of regularly scheduled events at the guesthouses, tubs, etc, and those were a lot of fun.  But I enjoyed the "Daddy sends his Breedboy out to take loads and bring them home" scene just as much.  I haven't used poppers for ages - the headache after it was over just got to be too big a pain in the ass.  The rush, the thrill of eating/Breeding anon Holes is enough for me. 

I am the same--maybe 60/40 in favor of being there to see the insemination.  However, I had a terrific friend who would go to the bathhouse with me and we'd go our separate ways, but meet up every 45 minutes or so in a public area.  He would sit on my face and feed me all the loads he collected, telling me about the look of the tops who bred him.  He was one of those men who can get a load out of any man who fucks him.  So it was always a mass of sperm dripping into my mouth...

I miss snowballing with him...

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

I don't think all that many men can .... oh .... would the word be "expose" themselves, their inner needs, lusts, what sexual acts really turn their crank .... for fear of judgements from other guys.  When we have a Breedboy, all of that is obviated, and we're free of other constraints to wallow in the piggiest of pens - whether in the tubs, backrooms, fuckjoints, - with total abandon.

There seem to be a lot of rawmen that still carry some bit of hesitancy inside their heads about embracing their complete, whole selves.  If I had happened upon that visual thrill I probably would have shot in my towel on the spot.  

As stated earlier, I no longer fuck dry holes. I'm seeking loaded cunts. I don't want to fuck a bottom, I want to breed a cumdump. I always ask how many loads there are, and from how many men. When whoring out a slut, I'm always keeping track. Knowing the number of males a slut can please drives me insane. I just want to get more guys to unload in that cumpool.

I agree, not all tops will be into it, but alpha tops like me and others on here know how to appreciate the work of a cumdump. We're sharing the same kind of love for sperm and depraved sex.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Yes! I love a pre-fucked cummy hole. The more cum the better. It feels amazing sliding my dick inside a wet hole and I get really turned on knowing that many men have gotten off inside that hole before me, so sexy. 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2022 at 7:51 AM, BlackDude said:

Agreed. I love a cummy ass but it’s a fine line. Too sloppy, and I lose my boner too. I need some friction. 

Same for me. I don't want a hole so tight like a pencil sharpener.
Loaded (or lubed) show me I'm dealing with a horny slut.
But I need some friction to shoot and fill him.

• Like 2

I play with a guy who wants me to call him anytime I have at least 3 different guys loads in me.  I've asked him to be part of gangbangs but it's not his thing. He wants to play 1 on 1 and fuck my dripping wet hole. After he cums I lay on my stomach and he sucks the loads out asking me to tell him about the guys in great detail.

• Like 2

Even the guys that don't "think" they are into it -- are into it.

I have had guys mount me and use me and have their "best fuck ever" because what they didn't necessarily know was that I was pre-loaded with at least one other's guys nutt.

I just wish I could service unlimited amounts of cock without getting STIs.

• Piggy 2

22 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

I play with a guy who wants me to call him anytime I have at least 3 different guys loads in me.  I've asked him to be part of gangbangs but it's not his thing. He wants to play 1 on 1 and fuck my dripping wet hole. After he cums I lay on my stomach and he sucks the loads out asking me to tell him about the guys in great detail.

Nice!

It drives me wild when a bottom I'm fucking is willing to tell me about the tops who came before me. (Some people are either reluctant to share, or don't get off on telling stories. The best sluts never saw the tops, but in that case they can tell me what their cocks felts like, whether they came quickly or lasted long, whether they were gentle or rough, and other details of the fucks.)

Perhaps this triggers a competitive impulse.

I ask the bottom which top he hopes will be the dad. Often, that reveals something about his fundamental likes and dislikes, about the kinds of tops he seeks out and those he merely allows to use his hole.

Of course, I hope he chooses me. I want my sperm to win the "sperm war". I always reassure him that I'll be the best baby daddy.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1