Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

On 5/12/2022 at 9:36 PM, blondy said:

When you first meet someone in an anon scene (sex club, cruising area etc), I always put my hand on their ass (not on their cock) so that they know what I am interested in.  If the guy turns around then that’s a good sign he likes his ass being “treated” … but if I then put my hand down his pants and feel a freshly fucked hole that is wet with cum, then I know that he’s a bareback bottom that wants more cum inside.

Nothing turns me on more than discovering a wet sloppy hole as I know I’m going to be in for a good time.

And I don’t care if it is sloppy of tight: the feel of wet cum screams “FUCK ME BAREBACK AND CUM INSIDE” - which of course is exactly what I intend to do.

That's the perfect top for me!

• Like 2

On 5/14/2022 at 3:27 AM, fskn said:

...The ridge of the penis apparently serves to pump out other men's semen, so that (in a hetero context) a man who suspects his female partner of cheating still has a good chance of being the one to impregnate her.

It's true!  My big flared mushroom head loves to pull another man's semen out of whatever hole I'm fucking.  My dick makes felching that much easier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

My big flared mushroom head loves to pull another man's semen out of whatever hole I'm fucking.  My dick makes felching that much easier.

Very nice! That big mushroom head is a biological/evolutionary asset, removing more of the other tops' semen to give your sperm the advantage.

Edited by fskn

19 minutes ago, fskn said:

Very nice! That big mushroom head is a biological/evolutionary asset, removing more of the other tops' semen to give your sperm the advantage.

I would think that the big mushroom head would push it deeper inside. I always tell my tops to push it in deeper.

2 minutes ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

I would think that the big mushroom head would push it deeper inside. I always tell my tops to push it in deeper.

It does push the cum deep....and on the backstroke it pulls a lot of it back out--to fuck deeper into you again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

I love that squishy feeling & sloppy, churning sound in my pussy.

For me as a top, that sound has definitely become a turn-on.

Long ago I met a bottom who was into jerking me off with large amounts of lube, and then getting fucked really wet. He said that the sound turned him on. I didn't get it at the time, but now I do.

• Piggy 1

28 minutes ago, fskn said:

For me as a top, that sound has definitely become a turn-on.

Long ago I met a bottom who was into jerking me off with large amounts of lube, and then getting fucked really wet. He said that the sound turned him on. I didn't get it at the time, but now I do.

Fucking a cum loaded ass really is about all the senses--the feel of the slickness, the sound of the 'squish,' the taste of the extra cum, the smell of the men who left a load and the sight of the churning seed.

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

It seems like a lot of TOPS in fact love this.

I have a difficult time findings tops who want to use my used hole (in my area anyway). Perhaps it is the way I market my used ass...??

Does the phrasing "Sloppy seconds" turn you on or turn you off?

How should I advertise my "used ass"? Just like that...call it a pre-loaded hole? What headline would have you chatting me up to find my sloppy hole ready to receive your hardon?

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, FunCheerSlut said:

I've told lots of bottoms that I don't mind sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths or fifths, etc.)! So, definitely a turn on for me. But I know and admit that I'm a top who has a cum fetish. As I've said in other places, I will eat my cum out of a bottom's hole, but I prefer to eat other tops' cum from it.

I think it takes a special kind of top to appreciate and use a preloaded/cum-filled hole. I think most tops don't want to think about who may have used the hole before them and/or don't want their dick to come into contact with another guy's seed. But tops like me revel in the thought, the feel, the sound, the smell and the experience of a felching and fucking a cumhole.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

It seems like a lot of TOPS in fact love this.

I have a difficult time findings tops who want to use my used hole (in my area anyway). Perhaps it is the way I market my used ass...??

How should I advertise my "used ass"? Just like that...call it a pre-loaded hole? What headline would have you chatting me up to find my sloppy hole ready to receive your hardon?

I have advertised on some apps that gets quick replies " in progress of being filled or used bottom for more"

Its amazing how fast I get a reply from tops. One top I'll see always tells me to text him after one or more loads are in me. He only likes wet holes. He get so hot when he feels my wet hole and makes me tell him all about how it got used.

He has an SUV and couldn't wait to get a room so i met him in a Walmart parking lot so he could fuck me in the back.. lol That was fun

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I've told lots of bottoms that I don't mind sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths or fifths, etc.)! So, definitely a turn on for me. But I know and admit that I'm a top who has a cum fetish. As I've said in other places, I will eat my cum out of a bottom's hole, but I prefer to eat other tops' cum from it.

I think it takes a special kind of top to appreciate and use a preloaded/cum-filled hole. I think most tops don't want to think about who may have used the hole before them and/or don't want their dick to come into contact with another guy's seed. But tops like me revel in the thought, the feel, the sound, the smell and the experience of a felching and fucking a cumhole.

I love thinking about all of the cocks that have been in the hole I'm fucking before mine. So dirty. That's probably why I'm on this site. lol

• Like 2