Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

I fucked and left a load in 3 holes tonight. 2 of them were already loose and cum filled. I was the 1st fuck of the night in the 3rd hole. Both situations were nice in their own way, and someone has to go 1st. 

I did get bred too, but unfortunately there were no takers to fuck my used cummy hole. It's nights like this that I hate Portland, I spent 7.5 hours at the sex club, and only fucked with 5 guys.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, MiamiAnonBottom said:

This is literally my biggest bucket list turn on that I want from a pig top, but no luck yet

Cum visit me in Aussie Bud!!

It seems to me that tops want whoever is popular. Ive had no issues regarding sex at bath houses. The only exception being that some guys want to use a condom if they have been watching me bounce from cock to cock. I prefer bareback but every now and then I let them use a rubber. I get off on the idea that I’m so used up they won’t feel a thing, I have even had a guy fuck me with a rubber on for a long time and get so frustrated that he couldn’t feel anything that he ripped off the condom and then came in minutes. 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

I am a total bottom who will make an exception at the end of the night to breed the sloppiest cumfilled hole I can churn in. 

This is the TOTAL prize to me!  I am 100% vers and love sloppy cum filled holes.  Sex parties and sex clubs are my favorite sex!!  There is nothing hotter to me than reaching around to grab the "top's" ass who's fucking me and realizing his ass crack is all wet then sliding down and finding his hole is loose and wet as fuck.  LOVE when bottom's don't waste their loads jacking off!

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

This is the TOTAL prize to me!  I am 100% vers and love sloppy cum filled holes.  Sex parties and sex clubs are my favorite sex!!  There is nothing hotter to me than reaching around to grab the "top's" ass who's fucking me and realizing his ass crack is all wet then sliding down and finding his hole is loose and wet as fuck.  LOVE when bottom's don't waste their loads jacking off!

I absolutely agree with this, I get really turned on knowing I am getting fucked by a guy that has been taking cocks and loads. I always try to end my night by finding another verse guy, going balls deep in his ass and then offer to breed him, but only if he will return the favor and breed me back. Sometimes getting bred by a guy I just bred, gives me a 2nd wind and I wind up doing it again before I actually leave the party or club.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I e had requests from tops to be loaded before meeting. One guy i met at a hotel loaded me and then asked me to call him back if i got more loads in me. After two more that day, he was happy to return and unloaded in me to finish my day.

I prefer a loose and wet hole.

I don’t like a tight asshole. In fact, some of these young kids who squeeze down on their asshole, looked back at me with a grin on their face and ask “oh, don’t you love my tight hole?“ Is a total turn off. It feels like they are trying to pinch off my dick.

Give me a loose hole. Not only do I want to feel it wet and use, it turns me on to know how many other guys already have had their dick up there and unloaded.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Depends.  Personally, I love it over-flowing with more cum than I can physically keep inside me.  I have good muscle control, so if a top wants it tight, I can oblige, but I'd rather relax it and take more and bigger cocks all day/night long!  I've only had a few tops rain check because i was pre-loaded. It seems most are turned on by it, in MY experience.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a well used bottom, and I don’t like condoms. My hole is almost always filled with someone’s cum or lube if I’ve been playing with a toy. Even out in public I just keep the loads in me and let it run down my leg. I always wear a jockstrap. I like being ready. From my experience most guys don’t care, they seem to like it when already wet and ready. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 11:39 PM, TopPigBB said:

This is the kind of cum hungry bottom dumpslut that I love to service.  Loaded up with anon loads and gaped open for more!  It's a fukkin' pleasure sliding my meat into all that gut warmed fuckslop leaking down my pignuts and legs. Love the stink of pigsex like this, the sound of of all that cum sloshing as I fuck, the feel of sliding my meat into gut warmed cum from anonymous fuckers.....what a fukkin' turn on!  And then to felch back all that slop after to share with the cumdump I just fucked....nothing better!

Whats not to love. You  put into words the pleasure that I (and I wager a few others) live for, right down to the felchin.    

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 9:32 AM, Luvbbslut said:

Fuck yeah, there's nothing more I enjoy than shoving my dick in a loose cumsloppy hole.

So many reasons! First, it makes the perfect lube, 100% natural, and the more there is, the easier it gets.
Second, I love churning others tops' loads, making a mess. Getting my dick covered in strangers' loads gets me hard af.

There's something about breeding a cumslut that I love. I need to know how insatiable the cumdump is. The greedier, the better. I want to know how many guys fucked you before me (i always try to keep count), reason why I never fuck a dry hole anymore. Whenever i'm first, gotta need some used condoms or find cum to get you ready for my dick.
I don't know, there's something about adding you DNA to a mix of dozens other males' strains, mixing it in some total whore. You can tell how they crave it and are only there to please. Letting all these men become part of them. I think some might love cum more than dicks. That's totally fine with me. Cum just drives me crazy. I need a slut who loves it as much as I do.

The fact some men might be disgusted by it is also a turn on. Leave those sluts to us, alphas. Pretend you're prude, but probably that flacid dick of yours is leaking precum thinking about a well used cunt.
They're definitely missing on something!
And finally, nothing smells better than a room reeking after cum.

You are dead right my ex for hornier the more loads I took (and so did I)