Do you feeders want us to have a "smooth swallow" or do you want to overwhelm and choke us with your blast and have us clean up everything?

I impale the faggot throat at the moment of truth. How overwhelming it is depends on the faggot and the element of surprise. An experienced slut knows what is happening and accommodates the forced intrusion with gratitude while he gulps. A fresh faggot is often shocked, but must be made to learn that his struggle to breathe is the price of my seed.

• Like 5

On 5/9/2022 at 6:29 AM, coastalbender said:

Which do feeders prefer? Do they like it better when we smoothly swallow every squirt or drop or when the load overpowers and overwhelms us so we choke and gasp and then have to clean up our mess?

The younger, more innocent, and less experienced the cocksucker, the more I want him to choke and sputter and have to lick up what he didn't swallow the first time. He has to learn somehow!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/26/2022 at 12:19 PM, Phallarchist said:

I impale the faggot throat at the moment of truth. How overwhelming it is depends on the faggot and the element of surprise. An experienced slut knows what is happening and accommodates the forced intrusion with gratitude while he gulps. A fresh faggot is often shocked, but must be made to learn that his struggle to breathe is the price of my seed.

That's how I like it - my throat impaled on a cock and gulping down the cum.  Swallowing cum from a deep throat pie was an early skill I learnt as a faggot.