Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

17 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

Ellentonboy, wouldn’t be surprised if you fucked me at the Rainbow. Where were the old club baths.

The "old club baths" as I called them were near the entrance to the Crosstown Expressway in Tampa, I believe somewhere on possibly 10th Street.  I thought they were part of the old CBC chain.  I remember being there and they actually had, I believe a 25th anniversary party, where employees served alcohol at the end of several  rows of rooms.    It was my understanding they had a long term lease and there were never any issues with police, but this was years ago. It was a different crowd than "Rainbow", many long term bath house patrons who had been patronizing that establishment since the 80s.  I am sorry it is gone.  What was different from the Rainbow, is there was little or no talking, or "stand and modeling" but rather guys getting down to the business of sucking and fucking.  I still hook up with a guy who I met there when I first moved to Florida, he's still active online and has, on occasion, bought a trick with him to my house after leaving the baths.

I don't think we have met at the Rainbow.  That place was MUCH too social for my liking, I didn't appreciate walking through the hallways and someone yelling my first name from one of the rooms.  I wasn't comfortable with people doing GHB, the few times I was there I saw people lying unconscious with their doors open, later hearing they were robbed. 

I am all for having a good time, but Rainbow I found a bit too risky with theft and people over-indulging in "enhancements"/

On 9/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Personally I have no idea. Unfortunately in Portland I'm often the only one there that wants to fuck. I frequently run into guys who know 1001 ways to have "really great sex" that is even better than fucking and completely avoids anyone having to touch anyone else's "icky dick".

Well the next time I’m in Portland and in either Steam or Hawks, if your there my ass and throat are yours for however long you want them!

• Upvote 1

Yes.  As anyone who read my earlier posts I started real young.

But first time I entered a Bath house was David's in Calgary.

In my teens I had been hired as a waiter in the members club upstairs the Warehouse. 

After a lunchtime interview in the not yet open Warehouse nite club, I learned fast that the 2 owners were expecting to be fucking new ass  as part of the hiring - one was sort of cute the other a troll but we drank a few drinks (did they put something in mine?) cut to - we went down to Davids and they took turns on my mouth ass mouth ass

After they both came in me they were full Business men again - told me I could use David's for free as a waiter upstairs and off they went.  Well I was a very experienced bottom (and about this time of life I realized I also could top and was just testing out my 8 cut inches so  I spent the rest of that day and night fucking and taking any load I could find.

I realized soon that 'letting Anyone breed me' paid off in that they came into the Warehouse and tipped me - knowing I would go down after the last call - and relieve them of their cum loads.

• Like 6

On 9/18/2022 at 9:03 AM, PIGTONIGHT said:

Was it Rainbow Cabaret in Tampa?

No it's a place that is no longer there between Tampa downtown and Ybor City in a warehouse area. Noticed someone referred to Club Baths...that sounded like the place. I really liked it there when I visited.

4 hours ago, ptown68 said:

No it's a place that is no longer there between Tampa downtown and Ybor City in a warehouse area. Noticed someone referred to Club Baths...that sounded like the place. I really liked it there when I visited.

It was part of the Club Baths chain, you had to purchase a membership the first time and you were able to use their other locations if you traveled out of town.  Sadly, it is closed.  It was a true bathhouse, not like Rainbow with all the socializing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

It was part of the Club Baths chain, you had to purchase a membership the first time and you were able to use their other locations if you traveled out of town.  Sadly, it is closed.  It was a true bathhouse, not like Rainbow with all the socializing.

I've never understood why guys go to a bathhouse, sexclub or cruising location and try to socialize.

• Like 1

Yes I was 18 and went to Steamworks I rented a room and just laid there on my stomach door open A Chinese guy came in and asked if I fuck I said yes and in he went no mention of condoms. He blew his load in my ass and got two more

i still visit once a year 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first time i went to a bahhouse , i went on the sling ; legs spread , pussy lubed , blindfolded  , on meth and poppers ; during two hours  more than 12 guys fucked me in pussy  and i took cocks in mouth ; they all cummed in me  and on me ; it was long time ago ; i tested a few weeks later and was still neg at this time