Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

10 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong, my luck at Seattle bathhouses is terrible. Even Cumunion parties have been a total bust for me in Seattle. I've been to both Club Z and Club Seattle/Steamworks, I can spend hours even on weekend nights and not even see or hear any guys fucking.

Bathhouses like anyplace else have a vibe. In NYC before HIV hit, Club Baths was a lot less stuffy than St. Marks Baths.  The latter was like being in a "stand and pose" bar.  BORING.  I've never had luck at sex parties, myself in NYC. I'm not a group-sex in the open kind of boy, basically I'm a bashful boy from the Midwest underneath it all.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

Bathhouses like anyplace else have a vibe. In NYC before HIV hit, Club Baths was a lot less stuffy than St. Marks Baths.  The latter was like being in a "stand and pose" bar.  BORING.  I've never had luck at sex parties, myself in NYC. I'm not a group-sex in the open kind of boy, basically I'm a bashful boy from the Midwest underneath it all.

In many respects I am still a "bashful boy from the Midwest," I did spend the 1st 26 years of my life in small towns in downstate Illinois. However, when it comes to sex, if I arrive at the start of a sex party I'm usually half of the 1st couple start fucking, and have no inhibitions at all about having sex in a public setting where there is no risk of arrest. My attitude about sex is even more out of place in Pacific Northwest cities than it was in small towns in the Midwest.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

my luck at Seattle bathhouses is terrible. […] I've been to both Club Z […] I can spend hours even on weekend nights and not even see or hear any guys fucking.

My nights in Seattle have been 40% hit / 60% miss. I thought we had talked on bbrt a couple years ago and you got lucky with me in the sling at z. 

I didn’t fuck the first time I went to a bathhouse.

Background: I grew up in Indiana and did not do anything sexual until I was 18.  I was very shy and still caught up in the delusion of manogamy.

The first: I was living in Indianapolis and in college (22 maybe). My first real relationship had just ended (I was getting progressively more thirsty). At the time a fuckbud and I were hanging out and he suggested Club Indy (a bathhouse). I’d never been and had only heard stories (my interest was minimal). We went and I was too nervous to enjoy it or to fuck (I think I wore my shorts under my towel). Eventually my friend started fucking everybody and I left. I wouldn’t say my experience was bad…it was interesting in an overwhelming sense. 

Fast forward: I’m 24 and living in Chicago. I started to visit Steamworks (maybe once a year). I would go when I was horny, hygenic, and had time off on holidays (mostly thanksgiving). I would go and find one, maybe two guys to fuck me and then leave.

A few years ago: I moved to Seattle and ran wild. I stated frequenting Club Z and Steamworks. I spiraled quickly into a no-load-refused community cumdump spending hours begging for loads from everybody passing through. 

Bathhouses are my life. They’re where I belong. It took about 10 years to figure that bit out. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

@jonny4dadas it should be. Would you have gone back if you hadn't and the guys there were just ignoring each other?

Yes I would have, because I find if guys appear to be ignoring each other it's because they don't know how to make the first move so I do it for them.  I will always go up to men and say hello, ask them please would they fuck me etc.  

Recently when my partner and I went to a sauna together I got fucked by about 15 guys and he had none in the same place at the same time - simply because he stands back and waits for people to approach him whereas I charge on in, say hello and ask for their cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

My nights in Seattle have been 40% hit / 60% miss. I thought we had talked on bbrt a couple years ago and you got lucky with me in the sling at z. 

That is entirely possible, although Steamworks is more likely in recent years I've mostly just gone for Cumunion parties. I have been to the baths in Seattle a few times a year over close to 20 years, and am over 80% miss. The PNW, including Portland where I live now, is nothing like what I experienced when I've lived or traveled other places, including the Midwest.

• Upvote 1

I never had much luck with having bathhouses around. I was 17 when I left home and moved to a city to study and cruised the park every night (age of consent is 16 here). Got fucked every night I went, which was I think probably most nights 😉 A young horny blonde guy with a bubble butt is an easy target LOL. But there was no bathhouse there. And then at that age I probably wouldn't have known about it. Pre-internet.

5 years later I moved to a bigger city to go to university. Also no bathhouse but being a student and getting discounts I was clubbing a few times a week and being a 22yo slut got me laid every time I went.

Then in my mid 20s I had heard/read about bathhouses in Amsterdam. Still being a student going there would take a big chunk out of my weekly budget (train and entrance fee). I saved up and went. Thermos Night it was called. Fuck! So many naked men! I remember I already had three loads in me in the first hour. I particularly remember a pitch dark narrow corridor that went from one area to another. Full of sweaty naked men trying to get through. An unknown guy held me and slipped his cock in from behind and fucked me there with guys passing through bumping into us. He kept going and going until he fired a load in my ass. #4. I still remember the song they were playing  while he was fucking: a long dance version of one of Björk's songs (title escapes me now).

Collected a few more loads after that. And then had to walk to the train station and sit there for two hours waiting for the first train home at 6am. Thoughts going from "Fuck, what have I done" to "Hottest time ever!". I went back a few times 😉

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

13 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong, my luck at Seattle bathhouses is terrible. Even Cumunion parties have been a total bust for me in Seattle. I've been to both Club Z and Club Seattle/Steamworks, I can spend hours even on weekend nights and not even see or hear any guys fucking.

Well, perhaps a little context will help.

This was close to 30 years ago. Since the advent of hookup sites things are just the opposite now.

Back in the day, phone chat lines excepted, everything was face to face. Not once, not ever, did anyone ask me my age. No one cared where i lived, no one cared if i was gay, straight or anything else. Thats not what we were there for. We were there for physical release, however that happened. And it worked.

If you were looking for someone to date, that what the bars were for.

When the apps took over, suddenly, age was all that mattered. That and if you were within a mile of your counterpart on the other end of the wire. It took me less than a year to delete all the apps. I dont miss them at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

And might have also explained my overall GPA average lol. 

Just imagine the possibilities if your GPA had matched your "fresh catch count." You would have graduated with "summa cum loads" honors.

• Haha 3

I visited a bathhouse in a bigger city in my country while I was visiting friends, a few month after my 18. birthday.

Took me some walking pass by and calming me down to enter…

The place was amazing, clean, large, with an outside pool…but I was on my first visit and didn’t wanted to swim, I wanted to fuck….I was regarding fucking an active and passive virgin….but not for long…had an hot Italian guy who loved it when I said I’m top…and when we where in a private room I told him I never fucked…he said I’m happy to be with you now and showed me what I can do and my nervousness disappeared and I fucked and bred him twice….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Living now in the UK.

To be honest, the saunas in this country “killed” my mood to visit them…I loved going to a bathhouse as I knew them from the Netherlands, Germany and France…but I stopped going completely….

Yeah, first sauna I ever went to had a sling room. There were 2 men in the slings being fucked and a small crowd waiting their turn. No one was wearing rubbers and I saw them taking several loads. I fucked them both and loaded one. After I got on my knees at one of the glory holes and sucked cocks for half an hour - swallowed 3 loads . good visit!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@LDNhungvers losing your virginity on the 1st visit is quite an accomplishment. I hear you on local situations too, I quit going where I live now for a couple years at one point. The no mating dance they do is both a mood killer and I was always more sexually frustrated by the time I left than when I arrived. We finally had a new bathhouse open that was slightly better, but it is nothing like other parts of the US where I have lived and traveled to. 

I felt really bad for the 25 year old 1st time visitor on Sunday. He didn't want to hookup with me, so there was really nothing else I could have done. There was a decent crowd, but no one else there was there to fuck, so his 1st impression will be much different than what we experienced.

My first experience at a bathhouse was annoying, most of the guys thought I was a bottom, and were grabbing and groping me. Eventually I took off my towel and waved my hard cock at a skinny little asian slut, the bitch got on her knees and blew me at the bar. Than I went up to the whores room and fucked her ass twice. 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1