Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

Not the first time. I was really nervous and went into a darkroom with mats. Someone ran their hand over my arse and it scared the hell out of me, but I loved the incredibly strong smell of sex. I started going to a different sauna not long after though, which I became pretty much addicted to. It wasn't long before I was fucking and being fucked every visit.   

I should add this was all a very long time ago. 

Yes, was with a man who i met that first day  a sauna day and as often as possible until he disayappeared, he would have me anywhere i enjoyed him and he would invite others , i loved him. He would use others too between taking me and i loved that

I so  want his replacement , am older now and am just a bottom, to be taken .just want to be comfortable

I did not. This would have been in the late 90's.  Very nervous.  Walking into the place was an unbelievable experience of bliss though.  I exchanged blowjobs with a number of folks.  The feeling of a dozen men molesting your naked body was unforgettable 

I absolutely fucked my first time at the bathhouse. He was an older guy in the sling and he was being fucked my several of the guys there. I was young and inexperienced and really nervous, but I was so fucking horny! He asked me if I wanted to breed his hole and after some dirty talk I walked up to the sling and shoved my cock deep inside him. He already had a few loads in him, which made penetration very easy. I was so eager I only fucked him for maybe two minutes before I unleashed days worth of sperm in him. He cleaned my dick after and gave me his number. He said he really enjoyed the powerful fucking I provided. Although much older now, he still frequents the baths. I still fuck him on occasion. He is still a horny old bastard and I love it!

• Thanks 1

I hadn’t got a clue my first time so just wandered around. Gave a guy in the sling a quick blowjob. Much more confident these days and usually have a good time 

• Upvote 1