“Broke Straight Boys” - Do You Believe It Even Slightly?

I don't know of any straight guy who (and I mean identifies as heterosexual and has never had sex with a man)  relishes the fact of having a dick up his ass.  I have spoken to straight girlfriends of mine who have told me they, on occasion, have stuck their fingers in the butts of their boyfriends.  Some got positive  responses (no pun intended) while others said the finger was met with much anger and disapproval.

So to say that a straight guy is nonchalant about having a cock up his hole, is to me, highly unlikely.  Like the models in the mentioned videos, I would venture to say the one bottoming in the scene has done it in the past.  No question in my mind.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
On 6/8/2022 at 4:17 PM, john54476 said:

On occasion I see some new profile on Grindr and read the Bio, often it is some one trying to make rent or a car payment fin exchange for head. Inevitably the profile disappears shortly never to reapear. I would think that it could be a broke straight guy desperate.

I know some bi and straight-ish guys who do that and feel no shame in doing it. Sometimes money is tight and you gotta do what you can to survive. No shame in the game and I don't for doing that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Sure I do .... Santa, the Great Pumpkin, ufo's too ........... 

UFOs are real. They’re just unidentified. These “straight” guys, however, strike me about as real as little green men from…well, Uranus.