Let’s see your holes

On 6/11/2022 at 8:52 PM, hntnhole said:

You either are or you aren't.  It's inborn, a completely natural force of your nature.  Cocks can't "convert you into a cumdump", Cocks can only service a cumdump.  Cocks need, require cumdumps, but we don't create them.  Maybe you're already a cumdump and have always been one, only haven't taken the opportunities to act on your needs yet. 

I will joyfullly be the cumdump of every cock willing to enslave deeply my tight virigin hole. And I'm serious.

On 6/11/2022 at 9:24 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I like to think our cocks can awaken the repressed cumdump in many men.

You've no idea how much I want to be totally in top hands and breed totally and during days and days.

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, Openmouthpolicy said:

Yeah I lasered my hair off because it felt so great to feel silky all day. How long did it take to achieve the “pussy” like look? 😉 

i do love the way hairless feels and looks, but it is a lot easier to let it grow and i find Tops seems to be about 50/50 when it comes to what They like.  

As to the pussy look, that's been a lifetime process. There's a sorta base that has been formed over the years that can be tweaked by a Top or plug or dildo or________?  Over time, it's become more malleable. 😉