Let’s see your holes

4 hours ago, hoodtight said:

I hope some of them will blindfold me and fuck my tight holes during weeks, converting me in a cumdump

You either are or you aren't.  It's inborn, a completely natural force of your nature.  Cocks can't "convert you into a cumdump", Cocks can only service a cumdump.  Cocks need, require cumdumps, but we don't create them.  Maybe you're already a cumdump and have always been one, only haven't taken the opportunities to act on your needs yet. 

29 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

You either are or you aren't.  It's inborn, a completely natural force of your nature.  Cocks can't "convert you into a cumdump", Cocks can only service a cumdump.  Cocks need, require cumdumps, but we don't create them.  Maybe you're already a cumdump and have always been one, only haven't taken the opportunities to act on your needs yet. 

I like to think our cocks can awaken the repressed cumdump in many men.

• Like 2

Taken the first time I had willingly taken my first load.

I was a hard rough fuck with no lube, I was sore, but incredibly happy and horny afterwards, and when I sat down the following day, still feeling sore, it just made me smile.

Happy memories!

large.5713CE46-AC8A-4470-98AA-AABA41414372.jpeg.56a41078a7f7efeac0631dbed68fbb0f.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I like to think our cocks can awaken the repressed cumdump in many men.

Agreed.  Once a burgeoning cumdump awakens to his inborn purpose, he's on his way.  What better instigator than a hard raw Cock?  

6 hours ago, RawUK said:

Taken the first time I had willingly taken my first load.

I was a hard rough fuck with no lube, I was sore, but incredibly happy and horny afterwards, and when I sat down the following day, still feeling sore, it just made me smile.

Happy memories!

large.5713CE46-AC8A-4470-98AA-AABA41414372.jpeg.56a41078a7f7efeac0631dbed68fbb0f.jpeg

Nice looking cunt!!!!