Does a bottoms answer to how many loads they have in them ever make a difference?

NWUSHorny

This seems to be have become a common question for guys who are obviously trying to bottom in a public setting or on a hookup app. Since I'm versatile and hookup primarily in public settings, I have come to the conclusion that the answer does not really make a difference in public settings, and am guessing that it doesn't make a difference on the hookup apps either.

If I'm topping, I don't even ask until I'm balls deep in them and feel the previous loads, at which point I'm not going to stop fucking them. If I'm bottoming, guys that ask before sticking there dick in me never fuck me regardless of the answer or after they watch me get bred, and guys that ask (like I do when I'm topping) after they already have their dick in my hole keep fucking regardless of the answer. 

Has anyone else found it to be different in public settings? Are the apps different? Have you ever actually connected with someone on the apps after asking or being asked?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, evilalex said:

I'd like to know just because I think it's fucking hot. The more the better.  I probably wouldn't ask though, unless I felt them. Then I'd tell him what a good boy he is.

I've been surprised a few times, if it is a bottom that produces a lot of natural lube when they get excited they can  feel like they are loaded even if I'm their 1st fuck of the day. I'm certainly not going to turn them down, and most of them are so wet from their own excitement that the next top won't be able to tell whether I came in them or not. Like I said there is no right or wrong answer.

5 minutes ago, newbieLND said:

Can you feel them inside? Maybe I need to be more careful 😉

I can feel if you are really wet, and whether it smells like cum or artificial lube. The natural lube some bottoms produce, including me when I suck a guy I'm hoping will fuck me, smells like cum so I would probably believe you if you said none 😀

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I can feel if you are really wet, and whether it smells like cum or artificial lube. The natural lube some bottoms produce, including me when I suck a guy I'm hoping will fuck me, smells like cum so I would probably believe you if you said none 😀

Yes, sometimes I get very wet but I am unsure how it smells. I guess you can always say that is just that. Good to know though 😁

In a public setting, tops (or anyone topping) know what they are in for.  There's always the potential that the butt your fucking may have been previously wrecked; and that's toally fine.  That being said, I've encountered guys that are there to masturbate at the bottoms who get bred ("lurkers" from another post).  But these tend to be less in number, proportionally speaking, in the public spaces.

On the apps, though...it's a different story.  Seems any guy that asks me about my load count won't be the next one - either the count is too low, in which they want me to "find more", or it's high enough where all I get is "hot" in response.  

• Upvote 2

As of late, many tops on BBRT won't fuck me or other pals until we have 3-5 loads. Luckily i have a lot of regular pals that don't have such rules 😋 and a couple that always want a fresh hole to open/nut inside.

• Upvote 2

@LetsPOZBreed there are way too many "lurkers" in the public settings that are just there to masturbate over what us sluts are doing. I'm not sure what the tipping point is, but if they make even 25-30% of the men at a venue, it becomes extremely difficult for anyone to actually get any action. 

• Upvote 5

@NWUSHorny you're right.  I don't really notice the tipping point if I'm in action, though.  My focus is on the guy giving me a good go.

I do notice it more when there's a lull, or if very little action is happening.  I'd say if the tipping point is reached (whatever percentage it is), it becomes pretty obvious to those of us sluts.

• Upvote 1

If his ass is up and he’s hungry, I’ll fuck him.  It’s a bonus knowing - and feeling - others have up there before me.

I’ll ask.  And if I asked in the first place, it means I’m interested in him and will fuck him regardless of the answer.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

In the backrooms or fuckjoints, when I eat a Hole before rutting in it, if it's really full of loads all I say is "wow - well done - how many Cocks have you taken so far ..."  or something like that.  It seems to me that asking before anything happens isn't worth the bother.  If there's Sperm up there already, great.  If not, rut a bit and then move on to the next one - or pump it full and then move on.   I really love a full, well-Bred Hole.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I'll ask.  And if I asked in the first place, it means I’m interested in him and will fuck him regardless of the answer.

You ask 1st, which is different from all of the other replies, but it still doesn't make a difference. It generally doesn't even occur to me to ask before I discover it on my own. The only exception is when I'm about to fuck a guy I just watched get bred. Even then I'm in him before I get the answer.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

In the backrooms or fuckjoints, when I eat a Hole before rutting in it, if it's really full of loads all I say is "wow - well done - how many Cocks have you taken so far ..."  or something like that.  It seems to me that asking before anything happens isn't worth the bother.  If there's Sperm up there already, great.  If not, rut a bit and then move on to the next one - or pump it full and then move on.   I really love a full, well-Bred Hole.

I'll make a note, that if I ever go to RamRod or Slammer in Ft Lauderdale, to get pre-bred before I go just in case hntnhole is there and ready to rut.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Haha 2

More times than not, if I’m whoring around . I will ask the cum donor, to use the black marker (supplied) and place a stash mark slightly above my right tit. That way if I lose count, all I have to do is look in the mirror. The tops seem to really like it too!