Becoming Sluttier With Age

VersGuyAnon

I have had an increased capacity for sluttiness as I have grown older, becoming more experienced and more comfortable. I would note this is only capacity: I think I have entered into a monogamous relationship, much to my surprise, and I think I am happy with the idea.

YMMV.

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i don't know if that is "sluttier," but sex is a lot better, deeper, more fulfilling

Neither do I, but I try to avoid descriptive terms that may carry negative connotations, for instance "slutty".  To some folks, that's a terrible insult, but to us, it's actually a badge of accomplishment.  All the "sticks and stones" stuff aside, the wanton behavior is nothing more, nothing less that what it is: a wonderful, lovely, magnificent part of what our wholeness actually is. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 12:44 AM, hntnhole said:

Neither do I, but I try to avoid descriptive terms that may carry negative connotations, for instance "slutty".  To some folks, that's a terrible insult, 

What you say here is very interesting and quite true. I have known really sleazy guys, that are not confortable at all with the usage of words like "slut", "pig" or "whore". As if those those words carried more weight or defined them more than the constant dirty sex they enjoy having. I try to not use them at first when I meet new guys too until I know them better to avoid that possible reaction.

total-pig-gay.jpeg.b306c423f07f25354ebb905f091975b5.jpeg

Edited by alexxxfun

It's kinda like that old kid's taunt:  "stick and stones will break my bones, but word will never hurt me".

Words can hurt, but only if we allow it.  Once we develop a well-honed sense of who and what we are, what we do, why we do it, words lose their impact, and are supplanted by actions.  What we do (however slutty, whorish, wanton it appears to others) becomes far more important than anything other, more fearful, less confident guys have to say about it.  If some guy says something like 'what a slut you are', I simply take the intended insult as a compliment - grin and say something like "yeah, and I love it".  

Those who insult the advancement of other's self-awareness are nothing but wannabee's that haven't bothered / are too lazy to do the introspective work that leads to inner fulfillment.

The older I get, the Kinkier and submissive I get. I wish I started my slutness much eairler in life.

But I did fuck a lot of girls in the ass when i was younger. I found it so hot with anal play.. That should have been a sign how I was going to be. 

• Like 1

Definitely I am. When I started to have sex, I was absolutely vanilla. Now, I hardly have taboos. I’m absolutely open to everything, kinky, dirty sex. Of course, there are some things that I simply didn’t like, I don’t force them. But I feel that I have to try everything before I decide. 

• Like 3

I would say that I have definitely gotten sluttier with age. When I was younger, I was pretty much into making out, sucking, rimming, and fucking. My first time in a sling was memorable and I think that might be what revved my slut engine. I’m now open to groups, outdoor scenes, being a voyeur and an exhibitionist, taking a fist up my ass, and lots more. My inhibitions are much lower and I am much more willing to try something new. 

• Like 2

There is a school of thought that implies that once we get to the point we're really good at something - oh - say sucking Cocks, we tend to feel we need to widen our talents.  And we figure out that fucking asses is pretty hot too.  And so is group-sex.  As the years roll by, we manage to gather more and more talents, abilities, and enjoy sharing them in other settings than one-on-one in a bedroom, and where do we wind up?  In the backrooms, fuckjoints, sharing our skills, what we've learned, with a lot of guys, and in the same place at the same time.  It's nothing less than joyful abandon with our special brothers.  

If that's true, what appears to be slutty, wanton behavior is actually the process of maturing into men who love all kinds of sex with other men.  It's a natural thing to find our interests widen as we become more experienced.

• Upvote 3

Fuck yeah, definitely sluttier. What once seemed edgy and daring - steamroom sex, glory holes - is now just fucking boring. Don’t care if I’m labeled pig, slut, whatever - topping or bottoming, going for all the cockslimed, cum covered, spit drenched, piss soaked animalistic male depravity I can find.