Daddy's cock

Barebackpiggy

So it's Friday night and I'm still at the sauna. This is what's happened so far...

I arrived at about half 7, prepped, showered and started to wander. I went into a cubicle and this very chatty daddy followed me in. I say daddy as his vocabulary was all dad and son stuff, tho truthfully I was probably older than him, but I wasn't going to argue, he was hot!

He was virtually hairless and had a nice toned body. Pert arse too. But this daddy was all top. His cock was thin but very long, hit some spots not used to an intrusion. 

He loved my hairy arse and very hairy body, feeling up my chest and bushy beard as he fucked me senseless. It was awesome. He was very chatty through all this, I initially thought he was on drugs but realised after a while it was just his personality. He groaned loudly as he bred my hole, which was well sloppy when he left. 

10 minutes later I bump into him again, still rock hard and keen for round 2. It was a virtual repeat of round 1, only my hole was leaking cum everywhere afterwards.

After half an hour or so, I bumped into him downstairs in the "suck a thon" area. His cock shot straight up when he saw me. He wanted to breed me yet again!

I leaned over the bench and he went to town, shooting a 3rd load into me, all within an hour. That's a very rare occurance to happen to me. 

Another rare occurance was to be fucked by a BBC, which belonged to the most handsome lad imaginable. 

Where I live, African men are a minority so to see this handsome, muscular and hung black lad of maybe 25 was beautiful eye candy, but I didnt expect him to fuck me..

I was in the sling as usual and I felt a hand on my arse and hole. I didn't realise anybody was there as it was so dark. He attracted a bit of a crowd and I was admiring his physique in the dim light. He turned towards me and I felt his cock against my hole! Like wow!

He started fucking me, lasting 5 minutes or so before blowing a load into me. He didn't leave tho, he liked to be fucked too.

I was in the sauna and there was some attention around a well hung older chap. Alot of stroking was going on. I got into position, my arse out and a squat chap got behind me and started fucking me. The African lad was in the sauna too, he stood beside me and poked his arse out too. Well, it didn't take long before his hole was filled with cock.

The top breeding me got a good eyeful and he blew a good  load into me, around the same time the Black lad was bred. Totally hot. I've had another couple of loads in the steam room since, not bad for a Friday night. I'll sleep well tonight.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3