Fisting

pozpowerbtm

It DOES NOT make your cunt permanently loose and sloppy! Most guys that get fisted have more control over their cunt then those that don't. I love it both as a top and a bottom. I get fisted and if I want to I can milk and squeeze your cock like there's no tomorrow. I always ask a top what he likes. If he wants a tight milking hole I can give it to him. At the same time I can give a really big dicked guy a loose sloppy hole that he can cut loose in! getting fisted is more about having control over your hole then anything else.

• Upvote 1

Well, Mr. Wetmore, I do believe I'd be quite pleased if you wanted to milk and squeeze MY cock with your awesome fuckhole like there's no tomorrow.

As to fisting, I discovered my experience of it is better when I fuck and breed first; THEN fist and all the better if I get to suck the bottom's cock dry in the process.

• 2 weeks later...

fisting is best done with someone you know and can trust - ie: a partner or fuck bud.........i wouldnt recommend it with random meets as thats where all these scary stories,burst rectums and accidents happen - good foreplay and plenty lube is paramount especially for a newbie fist btm.

It's definitely something I want to try! I can almost take my own fist but not quite :( I think the problem is more than my wrist is not flexible enough to get right round to the correct angle. I can take four fingers in my hole quite easily and i'm fairly confident that I could open up wide enough for the full fist with the right preparation.

Guess I need a partner!

fisting is best done with someone you know and can trust - ie: a partner or fuck bud.........i wouldnt recommend it with random meets as thats where all these scary stories,burst rectums and accidents happen - good foreplay and plenty lube is paramount especially for a newbie fist btm.

And sober... I have a friend in hospital who got fisted while parTying, didn't notice the damage to his colon, was only impressed by the depth the fister had managed. Surprisingly he didn't get peritonitis, but instead developed a massive abcess at the puncture site. I can only presume that the original damage was so slight that leakage into his abdominal cavity was minimal. He now has an emergency colostomy and is out of intensive care.

I used to fist quite a bit (small hands - good for beginners), but it's so long since I have fisted anyone I'd want a "refresher course" with an experienced bottom before I attempted to open someone new to fisting. In fact I'd rather turn it into a threeway with the experienced bottom there as well the first couple of times - this isn't a lack of confidence in my abilities, but rather a knowledge of the damage that can be done.

Yes, Fisting is AWESOME, but do it WITHOUT the help of Miss Tina or any other drugs. I use poppers only to break the edge, but recently too as well I have been fisted without even hitting the bottle - If you know what you want, the guys hand will slide past your rectum and into your hole, I've even had guys slide into my second spincther to the elbow - lots of lube and enjoy the journey - because fisting is a journey and if it's done right, there is absolutely no pain involved at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MusclepigcunT

I absolutely love to get FF. Nothing feels better. I love taking a cock after my pussy has been stretched, especially big cock and impressing them with how easy I can take their cock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...