Are you a one and done guy?

NWUSHorny

Are you finished fucking after you cum?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finished fucking after you cum?

• Once I cum I am done for the day
    • I can continue bottoming after cumming
    • I can continue topping after cumming
    • I can top or bottom after I have cum

I am not 100% how to answer the Q as I don’t jerk off when I bottom. Jerking off in front of guys gives me a bit of anxiety because I have ED issues but also because when I jerk off I need to concentrate. It’s hard enough for me to get hard & stay hard also having anyone watch is going to be a problem. So unsure how to answer. I do know that I’m a bottom that can pretty much go for a while even when the fucking is uncomfortable or not pleasurable. I have this way where I can shut my brain off if fucking starts to feel uncomfortable and just keep going til top is done. 

I answered yes but sometimes I can keep going, it just depends on how horny I am and what's happening around. 

The other day, I loaded up a hot twink and went straight home cause of the number of non-hot guys in the cruising ground.

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I'm sorry you took that personally.  I know you and I see some things differently, and that's fine. To each their own, right?  It was the lack of ability by some to use the written word that I was commenting on, and probably a bit too sarcastically.  Your posts / replies are always cogent, well-reasoned, and well composed.  Please accept my apologies.

No need for apologies.  When I first joined I felt I was a bit targeted, that some people didn't appreciate my point of view.  You encouraged me to stay.    Had I not heard from you and another poster, I may have just deleted my account and left.  Now I am enjoying myself and being able to express my views.   When I read what you posted, I almost thought you were just a top version of me.  You didn't call me out specifically.  I like your postings and if we disagree, that's fine.  But I appreciate the fact you went out of your way, early in my time here, to tell me to just keep on posting and be myself. THANKS for the encouragement, I consider you an ally on this site.

• Thanks 1

Well, when I make a misstep, then I have to apologize for it.  I think every guy has the right to say what he thinks, if perhaps a bit more kid-glovish than I sometimes do.  To me, that's the whole point of BZ.  

Frankly, I think you're a very bright man, and I always enjoy reading your thoughts.  I also suspect that we come from fairly similar backgrounds, and both of us made it through the cultural mess to our sexual freedom.  If that's anywhere near the truth, then I suppose I may be a Top version of you - pretty cool, huh? There was a pic (headshot) somewhere on here, and I thought geez - we look a lot alike. We probably have a lot more in common than not.

Thanks for the gracious reply.  

I rarely cum as I don't play with myself when being fucked and most of the time my cock is caged, but when on the odd occasion I do cum I'm not done at all, I just want more cock.

Edited by faggotsewer

As far as continuing to bottom after I've cum...only if you give me a little time to recouperate.  In the immediate aftermath, I'm definitely tight again; it'll hurt to try and put a dick back inside me.  Unless you can stay hard inside as I'm cumming...at which point, I tighten up to your cock.  But you'll need to go back to gentle strokes initially.  

When I top, I've become a one-and-done guy as I've gotten older.  Now that I'm in my 40's, I can't cum multiple times anymore...but the one orgasm is now much more intense. 

I must be unusual, cumming does not stop me from wanting to bottom even momentarily. One of my favorite activities is to breed a man and have him impale my hole just as soon as we can change positions and fuck me until he returns the favor.

When topping, I lose my erection pretty quickly after cumming, but give me 20 minutes and I'm hard and ready for round two.  And I LOVE round two.  In my younger days I could go for round 3, but haven't tried that in a long time.

When bottoming, once I've cum I lose all interest in sex.  The problem is, if I don't make myself cum, I just get hornier and hornier and next thing you know I'm like an alley cat in heat, begging anyone and everyone to use my hole.

32 minutes ago, BadInBrooklyn said:

When bottoming, once I've cum I lose all interest in sex.  The problem is, if I don't make myself cum, I just get hornier and hornier and next thing you know I'm like an alley cat in heat, begging anyone and everyone to use my hole.

Have you ever bred a guy and then immediately flipped over and had him breed you? I'm curious since you are versatile too. This is one of my very favorite things to do, and unless I've already cum 2 or 3 times that night I'm usually hard and ready to go again after he breeds me. If I'm at an orgy, and find another verse guy to mutually breed with before I go home it usually causes me to stay for at least one more round.

Edited by NWUSHorny

10 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Have you ever bred a guy and then immediately flipped over and had him breed you? I'm curious since you are versatile too. This is one of my very favorite things to do, and unless I've already cum 2 or 3 times that night I'm usually hard and ready to go again after he breeds me. If I'm at an orgy, and find another verse guy to mutually breed with before I go home it usually causes me to stay for at least one more round.

I'm vers, but usually in the mood for one or the other.  I do flip occasionally, but when I hook up I'm usually very specific about what I want to do ahead of time so there's no surprises.  Well usually...I remember one time I had this older guy over and I was very clear that I was looking to top.  I get him in bed, and we hadn't been going at it any time at all when he flips me over and announces that he's going to fist me!  Well, let's just say I couldn't get my clothes back on fast enough!  I don't like surprises.

I am vers bottom and I pride myself being a cumdump, but that doesn't stop me from topping. I prefer group sex more than 1-2-1 as i have a high sex drive and I can cum 2- 3 times within a couple of hours with no problem. Best sex for me is when I am sandwiched between two or more men, getting fucked and fucking at the same time. Nothing better than shooting my load deep in an ass while I get the pleasure of a load in my hole too. And of course, a cock shooting in my mouth is always fantastic. 

18 minutes ago, EuRawBottom said:

I am vers bottom and I pride myself being a cumdump, but that doesn't stop me from topping. I prefer group sex more than 1-2-1 as i have a high sex drive and I can cum 2- 3 times within a couple of hours with no problem. Best sex for me is when I am sandwiched between two or more men, getting fucked and fucking at the same time. Nothing better than shooting my load deep in an ass while I get the pleasure of a load in my hole too. And of course, a cock shooting in my mouth is always fantastic. 

We need more guys like you where I live. Before my sexcation last week it had been more than 2.5 years since I got to experience the pleasure of fucking and getting fucked at the same time. I did get to be in the middle several times, but only had one chain reaction breeding where I got bred and immediately bred the guy my cock was buried in.

2 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

I am vers bottom and I pride myself being a cumdump, but that doesn't stop me from topping.

It's common to see cumdumps at the sauna who will top but only to quickly unload so they can go home. But you seem to really enjoy topping which may suggest that you can fuck for a period of time without shooting your load. I guess you are not one of those bottoms who when they top go in, 2-3 strikes, shoot, pull-out and leave.