Are you a one and done guy?

NWUSHorny

Are you finished fucking after you cum?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finished fucking after you cum?

• Once I cum I am done for the day
    • I can continue bottoming after cumming
    • I can continue topping after cumming
    • I can top or bottom after I have cum

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I had no idea that's why so many guys appear to have never attended grammar school.  It's the drugs they're using !!! 

Here I had been blaming the sagging state of public education for the atrocious spelling, sentence construction, flow-of-reasoning, etc.  My apologies to grammar school teachers everywhere !!!

I don't do drugs, so I should probably apologize to my grammar school teachers. Writing or typing more than a single syllable response seems to be well beyond my capabilities.

i'm definitely not a one and done type. i can keep going as a top and a bottom. judging by this poll there are a lot more of us who are not one and done, but for some reason i always end up with men who are one and done. i hate it. it is buzz kill for someone with my sex drive.

• Upvote 1

I used to be one of those multi-loaded tops. These days it’s more of a 2 load max over several hours of fucking type situation for me. As a bottom, I tap out after about 50, but can usually get right back on it in a few minutes!  Damn, I need to go to MAL again!

I can continue getting fucked after cumming, it happens sometimes while i am being fucked if the TOP is hitting my love spot in my manhole that i come hands free but i always want more cock & cum. Most times i don't cum when getting fucked & only sometimes after i have been fucked enough i will jack off. Most TOPS are not interested in my cock only my ass gets there attention.

if you mean do i cum more than once...NO never did but im a sub   i rarely jerk off and prefer to stay hungry as i serve better that way. Most i ever had was 6 on one night that put their load in my ass..all BB over a fallen tree..in a rest area one night on my way to NYC to speak at a conference. They all did mouth to ass to mouth and went home clean to their wives i suspect.

The first guy that used me was sending guys in to fuck me after he was done with me...he'd come into watch from time to time. then go out and find someone else. One of the best times i ever had at a rest area...

When i spoke at the conference the next day the cum was still leaking out of my hole    the good old days!

15 minutes ago, faggotsub said:

if you mean do i cum more than once...NO never did but im a sub   i rarely jerk off and prefer to stay hungry as i serve better that way.

If you are a total bottom, the question is will you continue getting fucked after you cum?

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't do drugs, so I should probably apologize to my grammar school teachers. Writing or typing more than a single syllable response seems to be well beyond my capabilities.

Apology hardly needed at all.  The above example is well constructed, sound thought-leading, and perfectly spelled.  So are all your other interesting submissions/responses.  

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I had no idea that's why so many guys appear to have never attended grammar school.  It's the drugs they're using !!! 

Here I had been blaming the sagging state of public education for the atrocious spelling, sentence construction, flow-of-reasoning, etc.  My apologies to grammar school teachers everywhere !!!

Alright, not my finest moment, or my best post.   I hear the cynicism in your response all the way from south Florida.   I am starting to feel the kick back towards my posting, thank you very much.  It's my fault, I was trying to get around the topic, so to speak.  Change it into something it was not meant to be, my bad.

I'm very turned on by messy sex, and have found that my cumming (typically on my stomach and chest) just adds to the mess and thus the lust factor and I just keep going. I'm not a big fan of being jerked off while being fucked, but I don't stop the top from doing so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wbekk85 said:

i'm definitely not a one and done type. i can keep going as a top and a bottom. judging by this poll there are a lot more of us who are not one and done, but for some reason i always end up with men who are one and done. i hate it. it is buzz kill for someone with my sex drive.

I feel your pain. I eventually get tired enough that I have to stop, and can only cum as a top 3 or 4 times before I have to switch to just bottoming. I wish more guys had high sex drives.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I'm very turned on by messy sex, and have found that my cumming (typically on my stomach and chest) just adds to the mess and thus the lust factor and I just keep going. I'm not a big fan of being jerked off while being fucked, but I don't stop the top from doing so.

If a bottom I'm fucking face to face spontaneously cums between us, that a) let's me know that I did my job right! and b) is just the glue that connects us after I breed his hole and am resting on top of him. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Alright, not my finest moment, or my best post.   I hear the cynicism in your response all the way from south Florida.   I am starting to feel the kick back towards my posting, thank you very much.  It's my fault, I was trying to get around the topic, so to speak.  Change it into something it was not meant to be, my bad.

You guys are actually both in S. FL, though a bit of a commute. Maybe you should discuss it over some great sex. 😂

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Alright, not my finest moment, or my best post.

I'm sorry you took that personally.  I know you and I see some things differently, and that's fine. To each their own, right?  It was the lack of ability by some to use the written word that I was commenting on, and probably a bit too sarcastically.  Your posts / replies are always cogent, well-reasoned, and well composed.  Please accept my apologies.

12 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

If a bottom I'm fucking face to face spontaneously cums between us, that a) let's me know that I did my job right! and b) is just the glue that connects us after I breed his hole and am resting on top of him. 😉

Don't forget the pint of precum you fucked out of him while you dug into him so well...

• Like 1