Darkroom Behavior What Is Appropriate/Inappropriate?

NWUSHorny

I was in a couple of different darkrooms that were dark enough that you could not see the other participants last weekend. I don't have a lot of experience with darkrooms, and most of what I do have is in a city where uninhibited promiscuity is the exception rather than the rule. I did successfully fuck and get fucked in both darkroom venues, even though they were very different situations. The 1st darkroom, the one I really enjoyed, was at a smaller venue with a mostly middle aged and older clientele, it had a sign outside the double draped entrance that said something along the lines of "groping room, no lights, no phones, no talking, no attitude, grope and have fun", the no talking rule did not seem to stricky observed, but the rest of the rules were being followed. There was definitely a lot of groping, sucking and fucking going on, and I had a hole on my pole and a pole in my hole most of the time I was in it. I think pretty much everyone who entered was having some kind of sexual contact while they were in it. The other darkroom was at a larger venue with a clientele that ran the full gamut of ages and body types, it was a smaller draped dead end space in an already darkish maze. This darkroom was a lot more crowded and a lot less sexually active, most of the guys stood along the walls fully clothed, there wasn't much groping going on and passage to the deeper part of the darkroom with a bench that seemed suitable for fucking was frequently blocked by couples and groups that as best I could tell were doing little more than kissing. About half the time I made it to the bench in the back I found it occupied by fully clothed guys who were doing nothing more than swatting groping hands away and saying NO, which seems counterintuitive for that kind of play space.

What are your experiences with darkrooms, and what kind of behavior clearly is appropriate or inappropriate?

My 1st darkroom experience happened at the tender age of 30. It was packed at the end of a dark maze like the 2nd example from this weekend, I was naked with a rockhard cock that was groped, sucked and had 3 or 4 asses backed up and impaled on it bareback, long before I was a barebacker, before I could get out of there. I was so "traumatized" at the time that it probably took me 10-15 minutes to regain my composure enough to go back in and try it again, and I'm pretty sure my cum was in someone's ass before I got out the 2nd and 3rd times. The smaller venue darkroom was the closest I've been to reliving that in several years.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I've had a couple of dark room fun.

My 1st I answered and Ad from a top couple looking for a bottom at a motel.

We emailed a few times and then guy asked if i dont mind if his friend with him. I said more the merrier. WRONG ANSWER from me. He said make sure I have underwear on. Strange huh?

I got prepped up and all cleaned out and headed over to a nice hotel. I sat in the car did some things to get me all horned up and emailed him I was there. He gave me the room number and said the lights were off and just come in and strip but leave your underpaints on. I got there and the lights were off except a small dim lamp i could just barely see anything. There was a bedroom off to the side and he said strip and and come in and close the door behind you. 

I stripped and walked in and shut the door and couldn't see a dam thing. Then i felt someone touched me and grab my neck and pulled me over to the bed. I didnt know where it was till i hit the bed and got pushed down. Then i thought was that the other guy but turned out to be two other guys as my arms got pulled and my leggs got pulled and felt hands grabbing my ass. 

I was nervous didnt know who or how many were in the room. Felt alot of movement on the bed and someone had something sharp I felt my underpants get pulled tight and they ripped them apart a bit.

Then felt something get rubbed on my hole. Burnt a little and felt a finger or more go it. He thrusted his fingers in me for a bit. The felt more lube go on and I was being pushed down and someone pulled my hips up as i felt his cock entered. Someone pulled my hair and put my head on his lap while i was getting fucked and he demanded me to start sucking. I felt a bunch of hands touching my ass and back as this was going on. 

Still cant see anything in the room. I felt my underpants getting torn more as it sounded like the othere were getting hot. I can hear heavy breathing.  The guy fucking me growled as he seeded me then someone else jammed his cock in me real hard and was pumping hard and fast. I was still sucking the one guy very hard cock he would push my head till i gagged a few times then slap my face. I was getting fucked hard and Felt another load go in me and this guy i was sucking said here i go and i thought he pissed because there was so much cum in my mouth and he demanded me to swallow his load.

I felt my underpants het ripped completely off and I felt someone licking my ass and sucking my hole.

Them i felt a finger play with the drippings and all of a sudden he slipped in his dick. Almost violently he started to fuck me. The guy i was sucking had me suck his balls as he was jerking his cock on my head.

The guy fucking me kept slapping my ass so hard and when he did got him harder and faster. Then he laid on me grabbed my neck and trying to choke me has he pumped hard and fast. Then he got up as he exploded in my hole.

When he pulled out I heard a voice you can leave. I got up felt around for the door got out got dressed and left.. it was incredibly hot time!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

What are your experiences with darkrooms, and what kind of behavior clearly is appropriate or inappropriate?

I don't think there are any rules specifically for darkrooms.  Just the common courtesies we'd extend to anyone, anywhere.  When someone gropes you, but you're aiming at someone else, a gentle hand on his is enough.  The whole point of a darkroom is to remove all the stimuli that are usually present.  It's definitely not kosher for one bottom on a fuckbench, waiting for a Cock, to reach over to the guy getting fucked next to him and try to yank the Cock out of the neighbor and guide it to his own Hole - and that's actually happened to me.  It's definitely not kosher to fail in one's <polite cough> "preparations.  A Hole full of shit can clear the whole darkroom out in one damn hurry, and it's a thoughtless, selfish thing to do.  Just the common manners apply, in the darkrooms as everywhere else.  Generally there's not much talking, but I don't think there's anything wrong with talking Breedshit quietly to a Hole you're fucking, or the guy who's fucking a Hole right next to you.  

My first experience was at the recently passed Mans Country in Chicago.  Off the snackbar there was a long, narrow corridor called Pig Alley, which wasn't totally dark. You could see other guys via ambient light at each end, and more clearly the nearer either end you happened to be.  This was well before hiv came along, and guys would do anything to each other they felt like doing.  Wanda Lust's* room off the stage in the music hall occasionally served as a darkroom, but at her invitation only.  

There was also a darkroom at the first incarnation of Steamworks, over on Broadway in boystown.  The name escapes me - it was bought out fairly early on and changed to Steamworks, but while it was under the first owners there was a very dark darkroom, which was always popular.  While (being slim) I liked the steam room best, I hit that darkroom for a while every time I went there.  Lots of sucking/fucking, groping, etc etc. 

In FL, some of the bars/tubs have excellent darkrooms, and depending on the hour, can be full of men rutting in each other's Holes.  There are a few guest houses that still have them too.  But the best one, as far as I'm concerned, is Slammer.  That darkroom is quite small now, but totally dark.  One navigates via braille, since there can be a guy rutting in a Hole inches from you, and you can't see anything.  The moans and groans (occasionally much louder) do help indicate where the action is, but usually it's so full of guys that one has to be very careful not to trip over some guy.  Hands can reach out and feel you up, and you can't even tell which guy it is.  Mouths can start to suck your Cock, and you can only feel the head - can't even see it.  You feel up the asses, finger-probe the Holes, and slowly slide your feet up to the Hole, so as not to kick/step on some other guy.  For guys that love this kind of sex, it's 1000000000 % fan-fukkin-tastic !!! 

I think one of the reasons I like darkrooms so much, is they reduce all the variables to the lowest common denominator.  No one knows how good-looking (or not) the other guys are, so no one cares.  No one knows much of anything, other than there are men busy doing what they're driven to do.  Rutting/Mating/Breeding with joyful abandon.  What more can any guy ask for .....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

*Wanda Lust was a famous Chicago drag queen, whose trademark was a brilliantly red wig.  Stephen was one of those gentle souls who developed a superbly viperous tongue in reaction to the criticisms most D.Q.'s get accustomed to.  He died in Kansas City - of all places - when he and a trick went to see a movie, someone seated behind them started in on him, Wanda turned around and verbally flamed the guy, at which point he knifed her to death. RIP, sweet boy.  On a lighter note, once some guy with a really big hard Cock was lying in the middle of the empty dance floor in midday, on his back, when Wanda came out of her room by the stage.  She was all dolled up, but walked over to this guy - rock-hard Cock pointing to the sky - lifted her dress and sat down in one fell swoop on this guy's Cock.  That's when I learned about the "peter principal" - "take it when it's there for the taking".  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I’ve been to many darkrooms, indeed the cruise club I go to every week has a couple, but last night I had some variations on the  usual dark room theme. It was the local bathhouse’s monthly orgy night where all the rooms are locked open, lights are dimmed and guys only get tiny towels to carry. It’s also the night under 26 get cheap entry so a lot of young guys. Always attracts more than a hundred guys and although condoms are provided it’s all bareback. Anyway many of the rooms are essentially dark rooms unless someone turns on the light which happens only occasionally. A lot of groping, fucking and getting crushed up against a mass of naked guys. I topped and bottomed many times and took three loads. In one really dark room I went in and bent over on a bed, I’m pretty sure there were a couple of other guys there but couldn’t make them out. I heard a guy walking past on a corridor say to he friend ‘oh hey, there’s an ass for you’. Soon I found fingers and a rock hard cock exploring my hole and then a really hard fuck for ages until he had to take a break - I never saw who it was. A minute later, on my back now, a young guy took his turn and came in my hole. Later I went to the steam room, fairly large and usually quiet. I’d never seen it like this night really crowded and with next to no light and steam much like a dark room with behaviour modified accordingly ie much sucking and fucking. I took a couple of nice cocks up my ass and with the lube washed off I think the previous loads were the main lubricant. Sweet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

@Njn0mcI'm glad you enjoyed it, that experience is probably a little rougher than what I would have accepted from an unknown hookup.

Yes enjoyed the hell out of it. Especially when they were tearing my underwear to shreds.  Kinda love the rape scene..

With it so dark it made it so hot I was getting thrown around.  My hole was so abused.. next day had a crap load of bruises on my thighs neck and arms from being held down and wide!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Upvote 1

@BB4fking and @hntnholethose sound like the kind of darkrooms I could get used to. While I generally prefer enough light that I can visually make out the action, I won't turn down an opportunity for hot sex.

I certainly had a lot of great sex at the 1st venue on Thursday night, and went back for their Sunday noon party but had to limit myself to just topping on Sunday (sometimes the guts don't cooperate, and even more unfortunately I had to warn the long bearded guy from the "Thursday Night Orgy in LA" story off several times, he really wanted to fuck me again). It did not bother me at all that the no talking rule they had posted was not be observed. I broke it myself a few times.

The 2nd venue, which was Slammer LA, also had another darkish area with benches for fucking that were getting a little bit use, I was able to entice a couple of guys into swapping some cock sucking but not to actually fuck in that area, Unfortunately that area was almost always packed with guys not doing anything but blocking access to the fuck furniture. There were other nondark play areas and sections of the maze with fuck furniture that I did not see used at all, in fact I would say most of the clientele was actively avoiding the nondark playspaces with fuck furniture. So I only fucked and got fucked in the completely dark area, but as far as I could tell there wasn't that much sex going on even in it. The presence of guys that swat away or loudly say no to anyone that tries to touch them puts a major damper on the festivities in any darkroom. Slammer definitely had a big diverse crowd, but there was very little actual fucking going on. The most popular feature of the club was the suck ramp gloryholes, which are definitely not my thing.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

My pet peeve when it comes to darkroom behaviour is guys flashing their light sticks attached to the key chains or use their phones to illuminate a section of a darkroom. A darkroom is supposed to be dark or dimly lit for a reason! You might as well turn on all the lights in a darkroom! My 10 cents.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My experience was limited to places in/around Philly, and I discovered the Adonis when I was around 25-26. Was cool because it had a couple of levels before you got back into the actual dark room. There were benches along a couple of sides, a bit of a maze, and some dark booths, and a couple of times I did get to see someone ass up on the fuck bench and could adjust enough that you could see the action, which was hot to watch before deciding if you wanted to join in. Because the light was incredibly dim (after about 30 minutes, you could adjust to the light level and see some stuff by the fuck bench but nowhere else), it was a great compromise -- you could remain in total darkness and have your fun, or be in say 20 lumens of light and watch.

Dudes who turned on iPhone lights were a total nuisance. Once you adjust to the darkness, those things can be blinding and people got really pissed off about that. The other was guys that were overly aggressive or annoying by cutting in to your action -- like pulling another bottom out of the way while you're fucking them so he can give you oral (Like WTF is that? If I'm breeding some dude, I don't  want to get pulled out so some guy can just blow me. Geez!). Mostly though, people knew why they were there and what you wanted. I was the rutter, ad Hntnhole would like to phrase it, and I just fucked a lot of holes or dropped my load down someone's throat if they were very orally gifted (very few have done it for me). If there was something in the TPA area of Florida, I'd love to make it a habit again.

• Upvote 1

Where I go no phones allowed past communal lounge area (thank goodness) but my pet peeves are guys holding open the rubber door strips or turning up the dimmer lights (depending on where I am), guys (generally Asian for some reason) using watch lights, guys with sharp fingernails feeling up my fuck hole (plse trim your finger nails right back!), fat / heavy set crushing me while lying across me so I can't move (as if I don't exist) while they attend to someone else (be aware of your weight), and (generally older) guys trying to wank you off but otherwise be fully naked if you can, feel free to grope anyone, suck anyone, rim anyone, and fuck anyone plus expect to take plenty of anon raw cock and cum but if you're not a bottom be polite in indicating verbally or with your hand that's not what you're after. But moreover, if a threesome or more develops just dive it, you might also be lucky to have a guy alternate between fucking you and someone else or if you're a top you can do the same. No one cares if a guy's cock has been in another hole, it's group sex after all so if that worries you then you shouldn't be there. And, be well cleaned douched or just full of cum as the majority of guys won't use condoms nor can you be sure that guys will keep a condom on while fucking you when it's dark and a lot of cock sucking and rimming goes on in darkrooms.

9 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

Dudes who turned on iPhone lights were a total nuisance.

btw ..... phones are prohibited at Slammer in Ft. L.  I think it has more to do with drug deals than pics being taken of the carryings on.  Reportedly (and I don't know this), there are employees milling around that will kick you out if they see one being used.  

One more thing:  the other night I was waiting for the oven to finish - got a bit carried away with the reminiscing - my apologies. Where I come from, it's called the Windy City for exactly this reason - nothing at all to do with the weather. 🤐

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PozWhore said:

guys with sharp fingernails feeling up my fuck hole

That's not just a darkroom problem. The perpetual foreplay guys, i.e. guys who never fuck or get fucked, seem to think versatile and bottom the can be satisfied by fingering their holes. I know of very few guys who enjoy having their hole fingered for any longer than to open it up or determine it is ready for a dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In a proper darkroom (i.e. no sight at all), then my rules would be:

-  It's fine to cop a feel, but this is not the place to expect every guy to be perfectly chiseled.  Part of the appeal is that you can't see who's actually fucking you (or who you're fucking), and you're dependent on your other senses.  It's liberating to just let yourself go, and take what's on offer.

-  On the perpetual foreplay thing, you're right...if you're foreplaying to get yourself hard, or get me loose, fine.  But if your erection isn't coming along, then it's time to move on.  

-  Don't "interject".  If the guy you're feeling up is in the throws of thrusting inside a bottom already, don't put your hand in between to get him to move off to you.  

If it's "semi-dark", then I'd say the same points above, but add:

-  This is not the place to live out your modelling fantasy.  Leave the space for those of us intending to make full use of it.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

In a proper darkroom (i.e. no sight at all), then my rules would be:

-  It's fine to cop a feel, but this is not the place to expect every guy to be perfectly chiseled.  Part of the appeal is that you can't see who's actually fucking you (or who you're fucking), and you're dependent on your other senses.  It's liberating to just let yourself go, and take what's on offer.

-  On the perpetual foreplay thing, you're right...if you're foreplaying to get yourself hard, or get me loose, fine.  But if your erection isn't coming along, then it's time to move on.  

-  Don't "interject".  If the guy you're feeling up is in the throws of thrusting inside a bottom already, don't put your hand in between to get him to move off to you.  

If it's "semi-dark", then I'd say the same points above, but add:

-  This is not the place to live out your modelling fantasy.  Leave the space for those of us intending to make full use of it.  

I liked the idea behind the sign in the smaller venue I visited, I'm paraphrasing since I don't remember exactly what it said but it was a long the lines of "groping room, no lights, no phones, no talking, no attitude, grope and have fun", and even better it seemed to be working. They had the room completely dark for the Thursday night party and semidark for Sunday noon. Honestly I don't know if a sign like that would make a difference in a club that had a lot of stand and pose guys.

Darkroom inhabitants that swat away every hand that tries to touch them weren't a new concept for me, that was typical behavior the entire time Hawks was open in Portland. I guess I really can't even comprehend what they get out of being in a darkroom if they neither touch or allow themselves to be touched. At least neither LA venue had guys loudly announcing "I don't fuck" everytime they entered the darkroom or thought the other inhabitants were getting too handsy, that was also a common thing at Hawks.

Perpetual foreplay guys aren't limited to guys who can't get hard, at least on the American West Coast, a lot of them are rock hard and cum from their foreplay activities, then move on. They simply don't fuck or in a lot of cases get sucked.