Tops: In this time of diseases running rampant, have you considered taking your own Breedboy?

hntnhole

There are a number of advantages to taking a cumdump* as your own personal Breedboy. Do you get a thrill rutting in a Hole other Cocks have been Breeding in?  Does the idea of a guy so in-love with raw Cocks that he devotes much of his time taking them; would their loads up his gut get your Cock hard and ready to Breed?  Can you imagine yourself as a whoremaster, supervising a cumdump's need for many men Breeding him?  How does your Cock feel, imagining that? 

Obviously, going out hunting for fresh Hole is exciting, and should be practiced regularly, but lately there seem to be more risks associated with our traditional "hunting grounds".  Hitting the backrooms/fuckjoints is increasing as a "known" risk factor for the new covid variant, meningitis, monkeypox, as well as the usual bugs, etc.  If you were to allow a cumdump to share your home, in exchange for "on-demand" sexual service, would that be worth the effort on your part?  If he weren't already, you would need to have him tested for all the bugs, vacced when appropriate, all the potential mitigation in place.  Depending on your preferences, fetish's, Lusts, sexual behaviors, a guy well-enabled to meet all your requirements and more could be an attractive addition to your normal routine.

I'm assuming a "live-in" arrangement, since that would pay off the most, given the nature of the arrangement.  Thus, there would be house rules, of course, a-la a "roommate" situation.  Those would be up to you to create, using your imagination to it's utmost.  For example, divvying up household duties like cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc.  Bear in mind that you'd need to offer the prospective Breedboy some attractions he wants too, so in essence, it's a negotiation.  I won't get into all of that here, since there's one particular pitfall that ended with a buddy splitting up with a cumdump who was - by any other measure - a decent guy.  That pitfall is, never, ever use sexual Lust as a punishment. 

There are many attractions to this arrangement.  If you have something else you need to attend to, sending your cumdump out to take loads and bring home a full, wet Hole for your enjoyment is one.  Or, have him get online and round up some Cocks to Breed him while you're away doing whatever.  Or, whoring him out in person to fuckbuds, fwb's, tricks, etc. Would you take pride in walking down the street with him, knowing that other men that have used him are envying you? Would you enjoy watching other men check out his ass? At the orgies, would you enjoy rutting in other Holes while your cumdump was taking loads right next to you?  In other words, would it be pleasing to share your Lusts with other Tops, whether you were present and taking part or not? Would you find that an enriching addition to your sexual life?  Exciting, perhaps?

All "roommates" have disagreements about all kinds of things, and since a Breeder/cumdump sexual relationship is based on having a lot of sex, that should be considered to be the Untouchable Foundation of the relationship. Of course, you should like the guy, and he you. Some other common interests would be a plus too. But issues will arise, and handling those should not affect the foundation of the relationship. For example, if Dad is disappointed in something the boy didn't do - follow through on - whatever, Dad needs to figure out something the boy doesn't like to do - wash the dishes, clean the house, pull weeds, walk the dog, whatever - and use those tasks as punishment. 

Never ever use denial of the boy's craving for raw Cock as a punishment.

Always uphold, reinforce, encourage and enable the cumdump's craving for loads up his gut: anonymous, your buddies, going to orgies, whoever/however.  It's important that no matter how pissed off you get for whatever he did, you uphold and encourage his natural instincts, and make sure the issue of sex doesn't enter into other minor household issues. The whoring must be sacrosanct, without possibility of being questioned.  If some orgy had been planned for Friday, and he does something to piss you off on Thursday, the orgy is attended and enjoyed, without question.  The importance of that foundation is crucial to the success of the relationship, and rises above any other issue (absent any other negotiated "hard limits" of course).  

For context, I enjoyed this kind of arrangement for about 3 years, which ended because of life-altering reasons other than sexual ones. I loved walking down Wilton Manors Drive, and noticing other men glancing, smiling, knowing that they'd enjoyed my cumdumps Hole.  At the orgies, I found it thrilling watching him take on all cummers while I rutted in other Holes next to him.  Sometimes, I had something else to do and gave him a goal of taking X loads by the time I'd get back home - and when I turned the corner and saw cars in front of the house, it was crazy-making for me.  Walking into the house, he'd call out something like "I'm in the sling taking loads, Daddy - just like you told me".  That just turned my crank. I'd walk in there, say something like "hey, guys - hope you're enjoying his Hole" and strip then and there.

More recently, I have a sometimes fb, and we got through the initial pandemic together (sexually) when everything was shut down.  A while ago he met a guy, entered into a cumdump-arrangement, and made the mistake of using denial of sex as a punishment for some other issue.  And now his cumdump has left because Chris used denial of sex as a punishment.  There are other reasons as well maybe, but denial of sex was definitely a serious one for the cumdump. That was the foundation of their living together.  

If you can imagine enjoying something like a live-in cumdump, it might beat going out to the fuckjoints all the time. A live-in cumdump would mix the sexual routine up very nicely. It would be at least marginally safer, since any restrictions you'd want to impose would be easy to make. But never ever use denial of sexual wantonness as a punishment.  If you made plans to take him to some orgy/tubs/ backroom/ fuckjoint for loads, and he pissed you off prior, be sure to take him there anyway, putting aside any other distractions.  Enforce the rules some other way, and work the issue out while upholding/celebrating his Lusts and yours at the same time. 

It might turn out to be fun. I would do it again, given the right cumdump.

*I'm defining this term as a guy who loves taking loads so much, he's already very willing to bend over any time, any place (well, backrooms, fuckjoints) for multiple raw Cocks/loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

There are a number of advantages to taking a cumdump* as your own personal Breedboy. Do you get a thrill rutting in a Hole other Cocks have been Breeding in?  Does the idea of a guy so in-love with raw Cocks that he devotes much of his time taking them; would their loads up his gut get your Cock hard and ready to Breed?  Can you imagine yourself as a whoremaster, supervising a cumdump's need for many men Breeding him?  How does your Cock feel, imagining that?

MOST Definitely! 😍🥰

4 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Hitting the backrooms/fuckjoints is increasing as a "known" risk factor for the new covid variant, meningitis, monkeypox, as well as the usual bugs, etc.  If you were to allow a cumdump to share your home, in exchange for "on-demand" sexual service, would that be worth the effort on your part?  If he weren't already, you would need to have him tested for all the bugs, vacced when appropriate, all the potential mitigation in place.

Such an arrangement doesn't reduce the risk of disease. Whatever the cumdump gets disease-wise, I will probably also get. Even if he is tested monthly, that's up to 30 days of me rutting in his well-used hole before either of us finds out he has whatever and I should get tested too. In my mind, the constant risk of introduction of disease into the relationship is a necessary evil for both of us to get what we want from the relationship.

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

entered into a cumdump-arrangement, and made the mistake of using denial of sex as a punishment for some other issue

Nope! Never gonna be me who does that. About the only reasons I can think of for not enjoying my BreedBoy's hole daily is a) one or both of us are sick or b) one of us is traveling without the other. Denial of sex makes no sense to me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the replies, Ieatcumholes & NWUSHorny  .... 

First, it could only mitigate the risks, not eliminate them.  There's a chance we can catch something every single time we Breed anonymous Holes, or take anonymous loads.  The point is, the risk level can be minimized by not needing to hit the fuckjoints all the time.  Sure - tricks can pass shit along, and certainly will - which is why we get tested regularly, all of that.  Maybe it's only a marginally less-dangerous m.o., and ancillary to the main purpose.  But, it's not going to make wanton behavior even more dangerous either.  

When the cumdump gets an infection, it could easily be that same Cock was at a fuckjoint the night before and I rutted in the same Hole the infections Cock just Bred.  Anything is possible.  Given my level of risk acceptance, the "less dangerous" thing isn't a weighty variable - but it's at least something other guys might find incentivising.*  Obviously a rather small issue, compared to the benefits of taking a cumdump.  

*fuck spellcheck .... 

Forgive my reply as I’m not a Top, but I just want to make sure I’m following along properly, and I think your suggestion misses an important element. If I understand correctly, you’re essentially saying that the principle benefit to taking on the commitment of a live-in, regular-use cumdump, aside from having them take on a share of household work, is the ability to guarantee regular STD screening and necessary treatment?

Your point about not withholding sex as a punishment is well taken, as it affects the foundational transaction that makes the arrangement possible. But it’s only one side of that indispensable coin. It’s not only that the Controlling Top cannot withhold sex, nor that he is empowered to enable sex at will - it’s that he is obligated to do so.

The arrangement you propose is a form of Power Exchange. The cumdump/breedboy/submissive surrenders a degree of his personal agency to the Controlling Top, for the Top’s benefit. But this is an exchange - the  submissive must have something of equivalent value in return. Generally, this takes the form of having certain needs met by the Top. When the agency to meet the needs on his own is removed or curtailed, the Top then becomes obligated to fulfill them, because the submissive doesn’t stop needing them. If a Top controls a submissive’s sexuality, it is then his responsibility to ensure that the submissive is sexually used in the manner agreed upon.

Taking in a “free-range” fuckboy, who is used at will and controlled at whim but otherwise left to his own devices with permission to fulfill his own needs is not an acceptable solution. Even though the ability is there, the expectation remains that the Top will provide in exchange for what is surrendered. When it isn’t, the submissive may go out at need, but a feeling of want will persist. Leaving him to scrounge for himself is a cop-out on the Top’s part - even if the submissive wants and likes the liberty - a way of not paying the piper, and a guarantee that the arrangement will ultimately break down because the power exchange is not equitable.

It must be equitable. The arrangement is not relational, it is transactional, and the currency is sex. If the submissive gets less value in return for the value of his sexual output, it is servitude; if he gets more, it is prostitution. If it is equal, the transaction is zero-sum, therefore the value is spread equally and the arrangement is sustainable. But the relative values are constantly shifting, so it is not an easy balance to maintain.

I have never found a suitable Top to have control of me in such a way, even though I would theoretically be an ideal candidate for such a situation, because none of those who have tried have kept this end of the bargain. If you get a dog you can’t just pay attention to it when you want dog time. You have to feed it, every day, no matter what, if you want it there when you’re ready for dog time. It’s not always convenient, and sometimes it can feel like a chore, but it has to be done because the dog is bound to you and reliant on you. If you take a dog and only feed it sometimes but let it loose to roam and fend for itself, you can’t expect it to always come when you call, and someday it may not come back at all if it finds someone who feeds it every day. And it won’t be the dog’s fault - it will be yours.

For this reason, I suspect - and frankly hope - that not many Tops are going to answer this in the affirmative, because taking someone on like this is in fact a heavy commitment, one that most men aren’t thinking through in a lustful haze. When it works, I can imagine how rewarding it is for both men. When it doesn’t, I can tell you how much it sucks.

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

If you take a dog and only feed it sometimes but let it loose to roam and fend for itself, you can’t expect it to always come when you call, and someday it may not come back at all if it finds someone who feeds it every day. And it won’t be the dog’s fault - it will be yours.

Making a mental note to avoid "Cocker" Spaniels. (I'll let myself out)

On 7/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, ErosWired said:

If I understand correctly, you’re essentially saying that the principle benefit to taking on the commitment of a live-in, regular-use cumdump, aside from having them take on a share of household work, is the ability to guarantee regular STD screening and necessary treatment?

I think you're reflecting more on a LeatherLife set-up than a mutually-beneficial situation based merely on sex.  I didn't suggest controlling every aspect of a cumdump's life, like a Leatherman would "control" every aspect of his "claimed" boy.  Think of it more as a house-mate-with-benefits,  a fb relationship.  I didn't mean to imply that a keeping a cumdump conflates with the protocols of the LeatherDaddy/leatherboy structures at all, and I don't think I so much as alluded to it.  These are two very different kinds of relationships.  The "principal benefit" would be guarantee of a lot of sex with a lot of men, for both the Top and the cumdump.  That, and to avoid the error my buddy made, namely refusing sex in a pique of unhappiness over some minor infraction. 

The testing would be a logical, practical way to begin the relationship, so each guy understands what's what with the other guy.  The "household duties" was merely an example of a potential source of disagreement, and the point was, disagreements should never be resolved via withholding sex.  I would imagine that virtually every "roommate" relationship develops disagreements at some point, and that type of relationship has nothing to do with a horny Top keeping a cumdump. 

I regret you misunderstood.  I'll end this here, since most of the rest was built upon that initial misunderstanding. 

Not being exclusively either a top or bottom, I read it as purely a roommate with benefits and certain sexual obligations. I'm assuming that the cumdump is still responsible for his own living expenses other than housing? If so what happens if his, or yours as the top, work obligations interfere with the sexual obligations?

I still don't understand how this helps with the diseases like COVID, monkeypox or meningitis since the cumdump will be exposed while out collecting load from other men that are for the most part at high risk, or in the case of COVID just through normal daily activities. It also seems like a pretty minimal benefit on the true STIs, you are proposing regular testing, but if you are fucking him at least almost daily if one gets infected you both will.

@hntnhole- With respect, your description of the arrangement specifically spells out that the Top should determine punishments for noncompliance. One doesn’t do that with a roommate or a fuckbuddy. You also express the Top role in terms of a whoremaster whoring out the boy. Even if the intent is a casual mutual living arrangement with ample sexual outlet, the basic premise that you’re starting from is a Top-Dominant one, beginning with the argument of the benefit being that the Top will be able to ensure testing. As to the rest, the very act of whoring out a cumdump is an unequal power arrangement by design.

But as you did ask for Top rather than bottom perspectives I won’t belabor the point further.

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm assuming that the cumdump is still responsible for his own living expenses other than housing? If so what happens if his, or yours as the top, work obligations interfere with the sexual obligations?

Thanks for the response.  These are negotiable issues, depending on the financial abilities of (almost certainly) the cumdump.  If he's living off a 7 digit trust or LLC, then he's able to contribute.  If he's working at an entry-level job in some store, then he'd pay rather little.  Your point about work obligations is a good one, but assuming the relationship is of a "roommate" type, working is important in a number of ways.  It's not the amount contributed, it's that something is contributed.  Of course, the arrangements would take into account things like work schedules.  It's really about two guys living together who have matured in their sexual behaviors, accept and revel in them, and happen to be "relationship" compatible.  At the time I kept one, I was officially retired, but I did occasional "behind-the-scenes" research (in that field) for old business friends.  Nothing really time-consuming, but occasionally I had a deadline to meet, or some other obligation.  I also belong to a couple of non-sexual clubs.  He had a particularly close Breedbuddy, and that was fine with me.  Not a big deal, each guy has his own stuff to deal with, and they share a taste for a lot of sex.  So, that cumdump I kept could go do whatever he wanted, or stay home and do whatever he wanted.  By the same token, if I felt like hitting the fuckjoints, he could come with or not (he always did, of course), but nothing was carved in stone. 

And the whole point of the post was this:  When disagreements do arise, the sex with other guys isn't affected, by mutual agreement.  Sex with a lot of other men is baked in, right from the beginning.  

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

your description of the arrangement specifically spells out that the Top should determine punishments for noncompliance

Also with respect, that is something I may have not made clear.  I can't think of any instance, in any environment, when I have been considered to be submissive.  I have made it my business to reign in my nature for years and years, and give others the respect and consideration they deserve, but neglected to make this clear at first.  In the case of taking a cumdump, it's my house, and thus I make certain rules around here.  No drugs, for instance.  Let's go have lunch/supper; your turn pick the place, or we can order in; whichever you'd like.  Pick up your clothes off the floor or I'll throw them away (and then I'll go buy some new ones).  Silly stuff like that. 

Thanks for making that clear.

i've long fantasized (from a bottom perspective) about a similar arrangement. i thought of a neighbor type set up with an open back door policy, but living together could work too. 

i guess i'd qualify as a "cumdump" in many respects. my issue is availability of cocks. i live in a smallish town (60k).  Pre pandemic, i could go to the local ABS and farily reliably get 4 or 5 loads in a reasonable amount of time. But getting bred has evolved over time. Prior to the internet, when cruising was how one got sex, getting bred could be reliable and almost routine. Once the internet became the dominant form of hook up, i had pretty good success with CL for anonymous breed and go. Over time though, that has become almost more work than it's worth, a case of diminishing returns. 

Taking into account disease and reliability, FB's have been my greatest source for sex the last couple of years. 

Beyond the above stated factors, my biggest challenge with being a bottom receiving loads is largely practical, i.e. being cleaned out and ready.  i have one FB who'd likely breed me daily, and often more than once a day, if we could do it spontaneously.  More often than not, when He contacts me it's: "are you available rn?" ("rn= right now"). Yesterday it took me 10 minutes to reply, and He'd already gone on to other things. i stopped what i was doing, got in the shower and prepped after replying, only to find out after prepping that He had gone out to do something else.  i honestly don't care if He went to the store or found another hook up, but it left me ready and with no cock. He contacted me 2 hours later, but by that time i had eaten and was unsure about being clean. 

my nature and desire is to take cock and cum (and piss for that matter), i.e., a Mans lust and need, any time it's presented. It's in my wiring to want to present receptively any time a Man presents or may wanna present for penetration.  i've even held a long time fantasy of having a connection so complete that He would know He can penetrate me  to cum or piss in me even if i am sleeping. 

In the context of a live in or always available situation, it seems to me it would most practically work if both were not squeamish about clean out. i think i'd be able to get past that if i knew my Tops lust was unaffected/unimpeded by it. But if He is grossed out in any way, it would not work for me either. As a receptive bottom, my lust is connected and responsive to His.  This is not often, if ever, discussed.  i know i am not unique or alone in this.  Psychologically, i'm a 24/7 cumdump, it's the physical that impedes that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i thought of a neighbor type set up with an open back door policy,

In THIS neighborhood, that would be disastrous.  There are guys cruising around all night, every night looking for sex.  Occasionally I find the residue in my front yard next morning. Towards afternoon, if I have to go somewhere in the car, I have to drive very slowly at first, since every guy is staring at his phone instead of watching traffic. 

What the issue of preparedness means to me, is that whether Cocks come over or not is entirely dependent on him, and that issue.  I know that sometimes it's just not gonna work, and that's completely ok.  I wouldn't consider for one moment overriding the cumdumps physical issues - that would be totally selfish.  

17 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

It's in my wiring to want to present receptively

Of course it is.  More, you recognize that and structure your life accordingly.  The fact is though, you have a body that isn't "designed" for cumdumpery, and any decent-minded man would understand that.  There are other physical issues that must be catered to, which enables you to be so "in tune" with the Breeder that the magnificent "connection" is able to be experienced.  Any Breeder with an ounce of sense would protect that ability to the enth degree.

We're getting down in the weeds here, but that's a good thing.  Nothing is a bed of (thornless) roses, and almost everything is open to discussion.  

Thanks for your response.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The fact is though, you have a body that isn't "designed" for cumdumpery,  

i, and many other bottoms might dispute this lol.  People have sex with the goal of pleasure much more than the goal of making a baby, so i think the argument that sex is solely  has the goal of procreation is based in cultural notions more than reality. 

i think one of the funnier facts of nature is that every human sex organ also has a dual function of waste removal.  Every 20 or so days a woman sloughs the lining of her uterus and blood and tissue are passed through her vagina for about a week.  Sort of a week-long frontal bowel movement lol. And of course, a cock can both breed and piss, and frankly, i respond to a Man who wants to piss in me as another form of breeding, impregnation of both His desire and substance He makes with His body.