Really Stupid Public Sex

NWUSHorny

I went to a nude beach on a river today, and even though very few cruising fucks happen there, today I came across 2 guys fucking right on the trail. They were in what is normally the gay section, but due to high water there were all kinds of people in including families with children hiking through it to get to the parts of the beach that wasn't flooded. I'm definitely no prude about about public sex, but can't understand guys not using common sense. It has been a problem since I moved here, a guy will say he is willing to fuck but only if you will do I right there on the trail where anyone who happens by, including the park rangers will see it and absolutely refuses to do it unless we do it right there. I've also seen rangers arrest guys for fucking or sucking right on the trail on multiple occasions. I have to decline. Why would you do something like this, all it will do is bring more ranger patrols who will bust guys who aren't being so brazen? I did sort of hookup in the park, but he jacked himself off while playing with my tits and refused to touch my cock or let me touch his, which is about all that normally occurs in this park. It took place in the woods where the only people walking around are looking for some action, and well away from the beach trail where a family or patrolling ranger was likely to stumble across us. It's one extreme or another, unfortunately.

Are there any other places where guys are this stupid about having public sex?

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2

I have been fucked in public, on a nudist beach with people walking by, I was nervous to being with, but when the guys cock grew, and he had me doing poppers,I was willing to get on my hands and knees and have his manly cock fuck me in public. Some people walked by saying things like fuck him good, and of course there where those that would hurriedly move by. But the nudist beach we were at had age restrictions, had to be 18 years and over. I have also been fucked in a public beach shower by a surfer, some guys walked in and told us to get a room that day, I can remember the guy cumming in me after that. He got off with being caught in the act.

Getting fucked in public is something that you are either into or not.  I am into it. I actually got kicked out of gay bar once for siting on a guy;'s cock - I just don't care - if a top wants to fuck me he can fuck me wherever. It is my job to take it.

• Like 2

I think exhibitionism can be expressed in various degrees among individuals, with the far end crossing over the line into which it becomes considered a paraphilia disorder. The thrill attendant on the risk of being seen or getting caught is an adrenaline-surge motivator for some; I’m not sure if you can really simply call it stupid when impulses as potent sexual drive and strong pleasure center gratification are at play - but it is certainly unwise.

On the other hand, there’s a time and a place, and there are limits even on the most daring of possible experiences. Fucking in front of children is such a limit. If a man is so cavalier and unconcerned about a very real risk of this, or if his drive to expose himself overrides his reluctance, he must be considered to have a pathologic exhibitionist paraphilia. This is not stupidity, but a mental condition in need of treatment, and for which treatment is available.

@NWUSHorny’s comments about the potential for attracting increased law enforcement presence are accurate; we see this happen over and over again when agencies feel obliged to respond to the complaints of the shocked and offended public unnecessarily shocked and offended by fuckers fucking in unwise places. It’s a bit of a conundrum, to be sure - to keep the cops away it’s best not to do it in public places, but the biggest thrill (for some) is the danger of doing it in a place where someone might want to call the cops. I’m afraid appealing to such dangerphiles to keep it mellow so the rest of us can have danger-free places to fuck in the open doesn’t seem likely to be persuasive, and honestly I don’t know what would be.

I’m fairly risk-averse, not because I’m timid, but because I don’t do stupid. I don’t intentionally put myself in situations where I would be in a position to fuck in a compromising public location in this way. I don’t do it, for one reason, because if I was approached by a man and told to unzip because he wanted my ass then and there, I am conditioned to obey him. Mercifully, I think such approaches are probably usually subtle rather than overt, and I suspect I am oblivious to subtle sexual advances, so my risk is slight. But I don’t go looking for trouble. God knows, it has my address.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I have been fucked in public, on a nudist beach with people walking by, I was nervous to being with, but when the guys cock grew, and he had me doing poppers,I was willing to get on my hands and knees and have his manly cock fuck me in public. Some people walked by saying things like fuck him good, and of course there where those that would hurriedly move by. But the nudist beach we were at had age restrictions, had to be 18 years and over. I have also been fucked in a public beach shower by a surfer, some guys walked in and told us to get a room that day, I can remember the guy cumming in me after that. He got off with being caught in the act.

This beach doesn't have age restrictions, so even when the water isn't high there can be minors present, and the main trail where they were fucking is patrolled by rangers. I don't object to playing in the showers if you can be careful, I'm guilty of that one myself, the showers at this particular beach are completely unenclosed on the edge of the parking lot, luckily they didn't choose to fuck there.

2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

Getting fucked in public is something that you are either into or not.  I am into it. I actually got kicked out of gay bar once for siting on a guy;'s cock - I just don't care - if a top wants to fuck me he can fuck me wherever. It is my job to take it.

I don't have an issue with doing it in a gay bar, there won't be minors present, and unless you are a repeat offender at a gay bar that does not condone the behavior they aren't going to call law enforcement and have you arrested.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I’m afraid appealing to such dangerphiles to keep it mellow so the rest of us can have danger-free places to fuck in the open doesn’t seem likely to be persuasive, and honestly I don’t know what would be.

I'm a bit of a dangerphile myself, I wrote a true last hookup story that happened just a week ago that I consider borderline stupid. I am aggressive cruising that I have had the opportunity to participate a few times, and have even gone a little further than I should have on one occasion on a slightly less major trail when I 1st moved here before saying no. I won't however participate in it when there are families hiking the trail or know that it is regularly patrolled by park rangers. The 2 guys fucking have been regulars at that beach for the entire 15 years that I have lived here, or seen either of them cruising in more appropriate, less risky, parts of the park. The irony is that probably 80% or more of the actual fucking that occurs falls into the high risk/stupidity category, the cruising that occurs in the risk appropriate areas, like all other local cruising spots rarely results in anything beyond maybe watching each other jackoff. The guy I hooked up with yesterday was actually fairly risque by local standards, in that he fondled my balls and let me fondle his, but he still wouldn't grab my cock or let me grab his. It was the PNW classic scenario of, "we can have sex if I promise not to touch your icky dick and you promise not to touch mine."

Have I had sexual activity in a public park?  Yes, but in part of the least active parts.  Catching a pair in public fucking is hot and getting caught is too.  It's stupid to not take precautions and doing it during busy time of day is insane unless you want to get caught.  Law enforcement know where the local hook ups and there are sites that list them (Squirt) for example.  Be smart and avoid places where children play or visit.  Finding adults for "adult fun & games isn't hard. Don't be a low life pedophile.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Out of curiosity, is the park you’re referring to a federal, state, or local jurisdiction? If federal, is it a part of the National Park system?

It is an Oregon State Park, part of it is officially designated as clothing optional and does not have age restrictions on the clothing optional section. There are both local and state parks like this in Oregon, the other one that I personally go to is a county park. I don't do it here, but frequently visited known nudist areas of National Forests when I lived in Colorado. The high risk behavior is a PNW thing.

Edited by NWUSHorny

26 minutes ago, toolman1966 said:

Have I had sexual activity in a public park?  Yes, but in part of the least active parts.  Catching a pair in public fucking is hot and getting caught is too.  It's stupid to not take precautions and doing it during busy time of day is insane unless you want to get caught.  Law enforcement know where the local hook ups and there are sites that list them (Squirt) for example.  Be smart and avoid places where children play or visit.  Finding adults for "adult fun & games isn't hard. Don't be a low life pedophile.

I was very guilty of exactly the same thing for many, many years. The only reason I don't do it here is it rarely happens. I draw the line at ass fucking on a trail that has families with children on it, even if it is in an officially clothing optional section of a park. I know at least 1 such family caught them in the act yesterday. As I mentioned on the original post, I have seen guys caught and arrested by park rangers in that same park for being too brazen about it. Ironically the guys cruising in the out of the way, less risky sections of the park generally only watch each other jack off at the most.

Edited by NWUSHorny

11 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I was very guilty of exactly the same thing for many, many years. The only reason I don't do it here is it rarely happens. I draw the line at ass fucking on a trail that has families with children on it, even if it is in an officially clothing optional section of a park. I know at least 1 such family caught them in the act yesterday. As I mentioned on the original post, I have seen guys caught and arrested by park rangers in that same park for being too brazen about it. Ironically the guys cruising in the out of the way, less risky sections of the park generally only watch each other jack off at the most.

the one's who just watch... JO.  Are the curious one's, or afraid of a sti/std... or hasn't meet the Dom guy, who put his hands on their shoulders and pushes down for one to down to their knees to service his cock

35 minutes ago, toolman1966 said:

the one's who just watch... JO.  Are the curious one's, or afraid of a sti/std... or hasn't meet the Dom guy, who put his hands on their shoulders and pushes down for one to down to their knees to service his cock

After 15 years of living here I can't really say. They are into all kinds of kinks and fetishes, but only if they can do them without touching someone else's cock or letting you touch theirs. They know a 1001 really great ways to have sex without actually having sex, it is a major problem even at the sex clubs. Pushing them to go further usually results in a lecture about how great the non-penile sex can be.

Edited by NWUSHorny

While I enjoy public sex, I have hard limits as to where (which is ironic given my screen name). Nowhere children and/or families would be coming through, common sense stuff like that. I've had sex in the dark parking lot of a gay bar, and on private property and hiking trails out in the middle of nowhere where you can easily gauge you are alone.

Around here there are "pickle parks" as the locals call them, basically every rest stop around here has a rep of mm sex, most times at night, sometimes not. You can drive by and see guys milling around the picnic tables at night and sometimes during the day. The cops go through on occasion and drive them out.

Fortunately, this is one sexual perversion that I was not born with.  In Chicago, there was Foster Ave beach, which had a large (I mean, 20 x 40 maybe) growth of lilac bushes, with the ground so firmly stomped down between the bushes you would need a hammer and nail to penetrate the ground.  Many years ago I would ride my bike over there (much easier to get away than if in a car), and do the dirty, but there were always plenty of other guys there too.  Eventually the cops shut it down, and the action moved north one exit (off LSD) to Hollywood Ave, where it remains to this day.  One of my best, old partners in Breeding lives close by, and reports on the action frequently.  I did visit Hollywood beach once, but - by that time I was a bit too far down the garden path to be interested.  

Here in Ft.L., there's a "gay beach" called Haulover - somewhere south of the city.  Apparently there's a scrub-line of bushes here and there at the high-water mark where guys fuck, but I've never been there. To my mind, beach sand and fucking just are not compatible. 

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To my mind, beach sand and fucking just are not compatible. 

Yes, sand can be unpleasant in both the ass hole and under the foreskin. The worst sand under my foreskin was at beach in Hawaii with a guy who was unsually curious about my uncut cock, I fucked him twice and let him play with it for most of the afternoon. We did not fuck right out in the open, but did get watched by several guys that wanted to see it.