How many here like to be rimmed?

Love getting rimmed. Especially the feel of  stubble against my taint/hole as they dig in deep with their tongue. Also love it when a top felches loads from my ass, spits it back on my hole and uses it to lube  up his cock before adding his own load.

In addition to getting rimmed, love eating ass too. When I’m at the bathhouse, I love eating out the cummy, sloppy hole of a fellow cumdump. Also love a guy sitting on my face and jerking off while I chow down on his ass — his balls bouncing against my chin as he strokes his cock and grinds his hole against my face. 

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love it. If you rim me good enough you can get me to do almost anything. That’s how I got barebacked the first time. He rimmed me really good and got me into horny la la land. Then he told me he wanted to tease my hole with his cock. I agreed. He teased me for all of 2 seconds, and then he was balls deep and fucking me. After that I took him bareback for the rest of the night. All because he rimmed me so well. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

There’s nothing hotter than rimming, tasting and smearing a glorious sweaty hairy man’s asshole all over my face. Tasting his hole and savouring it’s musky sweat. Getting my nostrils full of it so every time I breath in I can smell asshole. Love it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Totally into getting rimmed. My most memorable experience was meeting a guy upstairs in a bar. He saw me and spread his legs and showed me his cock.  I dropped to my knees and began sucking him off. Next thing I know he turns me around and unbuckles my jeans. Now at this point I’m leaning over the railing looking down expecting to be fucked. Next thing I know I’m feeling his tongue working my cunt and I’m going crazy as I’m trying to act like I’m just looking  over the crowd downstairs drinking a beer. After about 20 minutes of him eating me out, he stands up and starts fingering me and tells me I’m ready and it’s time we go to his place.  It was a fuck I never forgot.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I love my hole played with and rimmed. Can be fingers, toys, tongues - it doesn't matter. I love my hole worked, and then fucked. Rimming is always a good way to get my hole open and ready.