Is any of this real?

virginpig14

23 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

All of my posts are true. I didn’t join this site because I wanted to write fiction or be an author; I joined this site because I wanted to confess.

Same here!  Love this site! As a married with kids chem bottom I have just one friend I can talk too about my fun. Its a great relief to get my meets off my chest and get excited as I'm typing in what happened at my meets!

A few random thoughts.

i'm seeing this thread in the "General Discussion" forum, so i am not taking it as specifically speaking of "chasing/gifting," but a more general question about BB?

Like hntnhole, i find it curious that the OP has been on BZ since 2014, but also see he has only made 7 posts, so i can see where he may have joined and then has not been active. 

Since you state you "...can't go back to using rubbers," it seems your screen name is outdated lol (i.e., you are no longer a "virgin.")

In other responses, i'm reading words like "addictive" and "promiscuous."  Both of those words strike and off key chord in me. Probably because, for me, they are labels used pejoratively by both heteronormative and religious culture, and i grouse at letting them set or own the standard. If one needs eight glasses of water a day to be healthy, is it addiction? Is the quantity excessive? 

i think a lot of the confusion and conflict we feel is when our reality comes up against someone else's reality, and they treat their reality as the standard for all.  That is ego and ethnocentric.  Fuck that. They don't get to define us, we do. 

• Upvote 1

Love visiting this site for both the fiction stories (some writers here are incredibly talented and prolific) and just for the general information, especially about things that would be difficult to bring up at a general social gathering of friends (parking  by the East Side Club in NYC, how you like your T-pee, etc.).

While I have never started a topic, I have added to some based on actual actions I have done and/or experienced hoping it might assist someone the way others have for me.  I have always found the information here most useful and, at least, informative and helpful.

So, after that long and rambling introduction, I can say that, for me, my postings are real.

Hope that helps and welcome to the playground.

Edited by Goldneye007
Spelling corrections
  • Upvote 2

The site is real, and, I believe the majority of members are expressing actual feelings, experiences and desires. For instance, in my blog on this site, I recount actual real events of exciting pnp scenes I've been a part of over the years - they are all true. Many others are the same.

That said, are there folks who post on here that are phonies? Of course. Members who discuss their fantasies as if they were real, but if pushed to fulfill those fantasies would back away? Yes, certainly. My own belief is that a percentage of the postings and topics considered MOST extreme by a majority of members is based more in fantasy than in truth. That some things are more "role play" to the member who is posting than fact - I'm sure there are a number of guys on here who are honestly members of sarahpalin-worship but others who post similar content are not, and just playing a hot fantasy role, the same for seekers - some genuinely want to be pozzed, others like to fantasize about it.

However, having met a nice number of members from here over the years of my membership, I can assure you that most of what's on here is for real. Take a gander at my blog:[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/blogs/blog/2-blog-versmetropig/ which it seems like you'd enjoy - and rest assured, it all happened!

Edited by versmetropig
replacing term I did not know I could not use
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, versmetropig said:

The site is real, and, I believe the majority of members are expressing actual feelings, experiences and desires.

This is an important distinction for how you read the forum - while only a portion of the accounts of real-life experience are true, or at least unexaggerated, you can probably rely on most of it being a true reflection of the feelings and desires of those posting. Not every man who posts his fantasy has the ability - or the courage - to live it out, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t sincere when he expresses the fantasy, and by that you can know that the world is populated by men who think this way. What this forum is a less reliable reflection of is the level to which the world is populated by men who act this way, but there are enough true narratives here to prove that, to a gratifying extent, sexually adventurous men dwell among us.

• Upvote 2