Screen names and how you interpret them

tallslenderguy

I'll explain the 2 parts of my screen name.

I spell Tommi with an i because it looks feminine and I look somewhat feminine.

The virgin part of my screen name describes me.I'm still a virgin.

Mine is pretty clear. I'm on here to get fucked. The ph is equally a casual reminder that there's more than one way to do things and a nod to pop culture - fat vs phat.  It would be impossible to come up with a screen name that encompasses all of me, but this one fits me well.  That doesn't mean I can't or won't top your ass if I'm in a mood, but I will ALWAYS take your load.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I did more dating apps I tried to make sure my screen names conveyed I was a bottom and a general idea of what I was in to. It helped cut down on the initial avalanche of "top or bottom?" questions. I appreciated others' names that helped me to zero in on the profiles of what I was looking for.

While names can be ambiguous, I really hate ambiguous accompanying profiles that don't spell out what the person wants. I typically write them off as flakes looking for the thrill of someone talking to them, and nothing beyond that.

This site isn't for dating (though connections can be made) and I can say I have seen some screen names that would have put me off as a bottom in the dating app world, but here on this site designed for interaction reading some of their posts have given me more insight into that person and damn I want them to fuck me. Goes to show that the art of conversation isn't dead.

On2thenxt87 - On to the next (because at the time I was moving from one slut to the next and because it signaled that I wasn't looking for anything serious) and 87 (because I was born in 1987).

I like it because it is simple, straightforward, and kind of lets everyone know what I'm here for.