Chad's Collapse into Chaos

SpongeBase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 4: Bridge to depravity

I was flying high. The guy was fingering my while I just laid there next to him. My ass was incredibly loose. I felt him deeply, like every sensation was elevated to a point where it was almost overwhelming. I loved the sensation, but I was craving dick. I wanted dick. I wanted to be used, abused, and filled. I was going to get more of what I wanted. 

“How long you here for? You got this place completely to yourself?”

The guy was asking me questions, but I couldnt respond very well. I was too out of it. I just groaned something like yes, alone, and till Tuesday. 

“Good. We got time then.”

He shifted off the bed, pulling his fingers out of my ass, and I heard him walk out of the room. I couldnt do much but lay there. I was too fucked up to do more. My soft cock was cold in my cummy jock, but I kept gyrating on the bed. I was cock crazed and wanted more. 

He returned a few moments later and he grabbed my arms roughly and spun me around. I was now laying across the bed, with my head slight over one side, and my legs and ass at the other end, pointing up. He slapped my ass hard. “Gotta get your ready for the rest of the day!”

I felt him fasten something against my arms, then my arms being pulled roughly to the ground and then taught, like I was tied to the bed’s legs. Then he followed with the legs. I was now spead eagle, ass up, and tied to the bed. I couldnt fight if I wanted to and I wasnt particularly unhappy, but somewhere, my brain new I was now in very dangerous territory. But just as I thought that, I pictured Trev getting filled with raw stranger cock and I instantly felt electricity course through me. I felt purpose. I felt desire. I felt needed. 

The top walked around and shoved his softening cock in my mouth and placed his fingers in my ass again. “First one is almost here. I put your address up on a few sites. We are going to whore you out. I might as well make a bit of money off of this venture. Slut.”

He pulled out of my mouth, grabbed my neck and jaw roughly, and then placed a cup up to my lips. “Open. Swallow.” I did. He poured a salty liquid into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow. I gagged and coughed a bit, but I couldnt take much time for myself, as he shoved his dick right back in my mouth. As he did, I heard music start playing. The scene was set. 

I was going to be the druggy cumdump bottom for his wildest fantasies. 

I heard the doors open, followed by a voice. Things were hazy, I felt in and out of it. Time didnt seem to follow in a logical rational way. It felt like moments later I was being filled with a cock. I didnt even notice clothes being removed. I heard more voices. I felt cocks being removed, then put in, and it seemed like cocks were in rotation. I heard grunting and chatter between the music and other sounds. I felt really wet like my ass and crotch were soaked in fluids. I knew it was jizz, but I didnt care. 

I heard his voice next to my ear. “You are getting used by so many strangers. YOu have taken at least 5 loads already. How does that feel, slut?” I could only groan. 

Time went on like this for a while, until suddenly it seemed to be over. I was in and out of it. I noticed my hands were no longer tied, nor were my feet. I was free on the bed, but still blindfolded. I also didnt feel as fucked up. I felt warm and raw, but not high in the same way. I reached up and pulled my blindfold off. 

The room was mostly the same as when everything started, a few water bottles around and the bed was definitely messed up. Sheets were soaked and the room smelled of sex, but otherwise, things were okay. On the nightstand there was a piece of paper and a small bag. I opened up the paper. It was a message, presumably from the most recent top I invited over. 

“Hey slut, great job tonight. There are some treats in the bag and some money for your time. The guys loved you.Message me when you wake up for your next instructions. Dont forget. I know where you live and have copied a lot of your contact details. If you don’t message me and follow instructions, I am sending pictures of you getting used to everyone’s contact information. Mom, dad, friends, family, co-workers. Dont let that happen.”

Wow, did things ever get out of hand. I could have left, I could have done something else, but I opened my phone and texted. 

“Hi, just waking up. What are my instructions?”

Things have gotten way out of hand.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10