Horse Fair at Underground club King's Cross

1hornyjohn

3 minutes ago, sleazebot said:

Mmm there’s gonna be plenty of spunk up this cunt for you to eat out.  But yeah leave some ready for the next horny hung fucker to use as lube 😜

When I'm topping i often don't need to use lube. I get so much precum, I just add a little bit of spit if really necessary then in I go

6 hours ago, sleazebot said:

Haha true.  With the number of guys I’ve got lined up ready to dump their loads, this cunt should be self lubricating after the first guy.  And he can use spit if he needs too 😂

remember that not all guys show up. Lots of dreamers out there. Better organise some more as spares. After all, they can always DP you if necessary

2 hours ago, fatbottom said:

remember that not all guys show up. Lots of dreamers out there. Better organise some more as spares. After all, they can always DP you if necessary

Yup.  Don’t worry I always tend to “oversubscribe” hehe.   One of these days they will all turn up and I’ll end up getting totally destroyed  😜😜😜

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 7:27 AM, Stealth said:

I didn’t realise this took place in London. I’ve always wanted to go. I’d be a red hooded mare. I’m just quite nervous as although I take a lot of cock I’m worried in case I can’t take a big one. I presume poppers are allowed? Any advice from those who have been before?

Hahaha that’s exactly my thought as well!

8 hours ago, sleazebot said:

I’d be more nervous about being there and NOT getting taken by a big cock (or three)! 😂

Yes love the thought of being loosened and lubed by a few cocks breeding me then without warning a huge one ploughing into me and taking my breath away. I'm tight enough to enjoy any size but love the delicious pain from one thats just a bit too big and feels like it's hollowing me out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. My report on Horse Fair at Central Station King's Cross on Saturday 2nd Sept. 

I arrived on the dot of 9pm and found a line of fellow mares in the street outside the door. After 10 minutes we were let in, given a plastic bin bag and went downstairs to undress. There was about 20 minutes of all the mares waiting around whilst the stallions came in, stripped and got ready. We were kept away from them so we had no idea of who was therr and who might be balls deep in our holes. Then we were hooded (red for raw, black for safe. I was red of course being poz) and led into the play area by the stable lads. You were placed on some raised stages or slings and the stallions started fucking right away. Unfortunately from my point of view I was put in inaccessible area and got nothing in my hole for a while but I know,  from feeling the movement alongside me, that other mares were getting lots of action. After a while I was moved to a new position and finally got some cock inside me. 

Like lots of these events, the tops range in cock size and technique. Some better and bigger than others.

Sex went on for 2 hours. I took around 10 cocks during that time and at least 1 load. Had better, had worse. 

It is a bit of an odd  sensation being fucked when you can't see who's inside you but that's part of the game..anonymity. 

At midnight, the lights went on, everyone remaining got dressed and left.

I finished the night on Hampstead Heath in the dark room. Took one more cock before I decided I'd should head for home.

So, if you've not been to this type of event  my suggestion is that you try it out.

Anal sex is what it is all about. Giving and taking. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Sounds like fun.  How many (Stallions/Mares/Stable lads)?   Would you do it again or not?

I was half tempted to go there sat night but my arse was still wrecked from Friday nights hotel cumdump gangbang haha

I was in same venue on Sunday though.  Covered in piss and another two loads fucked in me at Club SoP 😜

3 hours ago, sleazebot said:

Sounds like fun.  How many (Stallions/Mares/Stable lads)?   Would you do it again or not?

I was half tempted to go there sat night but my arse was still wrecked from Friday nights hotel cumdump gangbang haha

I was in same venue on Sunday though.  Covered in piss and another two loads fucked in me at Club SoP 😜

There were about 30 mares. Can't say number of stallions because my head was masked.

Guessing but probably a similar number

• Upvote 1