Outdoor Fucking With Audience

7 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I just did this yesterday at a place I affectionately nicknamed “Animal Planet.” It a large preserve/park in town and guys go there and put on a show, especially in evenings and at night. There’s so much open raw fucking and sucking there, it’s like like a dream.

This guy showed up shirtless with a jock strap And within 10 minutes, we were tag teaming him behind a tree in broad daylight. Weirdly, it felt so liberating. 

I know it’s too good to be true and one day it will all be over, but for now, I’m enjoying it!

I’m going to Berlin next month for the first time and I like that playing in a certain parks is well known and not against rules unless you’re in an undesignated area

i see amateur cruising videos that are look too good to be real but it just depends on location 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, ErosWired said:

I was in my mid-40s when that bang happened. You don't have to be a "young stud". Yes, I just bent over the table and waited. The campground has a place set aside in the woods with tables and gloryholes surrounded by tall wooden fences that they call "Fort Dix" (yes) and I spent many an hour there bent over the tables as men passed through. On that particular occasion, it all worked out because another guy sat next to me at the table giving oral and hardening them up, then forwarding them over to my ass.

You never know what you're going to get. You just have to go in prepared to be happy with the adventure, whatever happens, and open for opportunity. Just realize that the opportunities don't just materialize - you make them. You're not going to get fucked if you're not bent over the table in the first place. Even if you are, you're not going to get every cock that passes by. You may get few takers, or traffic might be light, but just by  being there you've already won half the game. Be patient, and don't give up, even if some young stud comes and bends over across the table from you and seems to be getting all the fun - outlast him. 

Don't forget the insect repellent, and a flashlight.

In Georgia one of the gay campgrounds has an outdoor stocks. I've never really locked myself in there but one of these days I will find a way to do that so I can't escape and forced to wait for rescue to come by. I think it's a pretty common trope of being in bondage outdoors and then some random studs come and fuck you before they let you go.

Edited by Helplessclothes

5 hours ago, Helplessclothes said:

it's a pretty common trope of being in bondage outdoors and then some random studs come and fuck you before they let you go.

At the same place I bent over the table they had a pair if trees with chains attached for four-point bondage. It was a little tricky to do on your own, but I would go out their and snap my wrist and ankle cuffs into them and wait spreadeagled.

And they did come. And they did fuck me, and suck me off, and molest me in all kinds of ways.

And they seldom offered to let me go. They just did their thing and moved along and left me there for the next.

The thing about sexual fantasy tropes is that if you provide a real opportunity for men to actually enact them, they usually will.

Yeah

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

At the same place I bent over the table they had a pair if trees with chains attached for four-point bondage. It was a little tricky to do on your own, but I would go out their and snap my wrist and ankle cuffs into them and wait spreadeagled.

And they did come. And they did fuck me, and suck me off, and molest me in all kinds of ways.

And they seldom offered to let me go. They just did their thing and moved along and left me there for the next.

The thing about sexual fantasy tropes is that if you provide a real opportunity for men to actually enact them, they usually will.

Yeah, I already have a plan to ask the camp owner to use the padlock on the stocks for me. Since I just found out recently that being fully naked in the in the office is totally allowed since it is beyond the campground's gates. I was planning in my head to kneeling to check in, and then begging for him to transport me to the stocks, either by the carts or by the golf carts or by leading me on a walk through the camp down there. I've fantasized about it either way. And then after he locks me in he adds on a blindfold, a gag, and some ear plugs for the full body experience. I think having the owner keep the key is the best and safest option. I told a kink dom friend of mine that I never actually locked the stocks in and he called me a wuss for half-assing it.

18 minutes ago, Helplessclothes said:

Yeah

Yeah, I already have a plan to ask the camp owner to use the padlock on the stocks for me. Since I just found out recently that being fully naked in the in the office is totally allowed since it is beyond the campground's gates. I was planning in my head to kneeling to check in, and then begging for him to transport me to the stocks, either by the carts or by the golf carts or by leading me on a walk through the camp down there. I've fantasized about it either way. And then after he locks me in he adds on a blindfold, a gag, and some ear plugs for the full body experience. I think having the owner keep the key is the best and safest option. I told a kink dom friend of mine that I never actually locked the stocks in and he called me a wuss for half-assing it.

I’d be very surprised if the owner actually agreed to do any of that, most especially locking you in a device you could not escape from. The liability for him would render it out of the question. Even with you asking for it, even if you were to sign some sort of liability waiver that would release him from harm no matter what some fucker did to you when helpless, I still can’t imagine any proprietor being willing to stick his neck out that far. Plus, if he did it for you, everybody else would want something too and he’d end up doing nothing else all fucking day but arranging men’s fantasies, and he’s got a facility to run.

Bondage 101: Never let yourself be put into inescapable bondage by someone you don’t know very, very well. The fantasy is tempting, but the risk is very high. Your kink dom friend doesn’t know what he’s talking about. There’s no reason whatsoever to use a padlock on stocks - once they’re secured you’re not getting out on your own. And no bondage of any kind should be employed without a quick-release method for emergencies. Having to send to find someone to bring back a key is out of the question.

• Thanks 1

Pretty much all of my sex the first half of my life was 'public.'   Receiving cock under bathroom stall walls, in a stall together, through a GH, or in a cruising park out in the open.  i'm not particularly exhibitionist, and i don't know too many guys who don't enjoy watching. 

Where that alters is if i am with an exhibitionist Top. If He gets off on Topping me in front of others, that evokes a sub part of my nature that gets fed and loves Him all the more for it.  i think for me, is the unabashed display of dominance/submission and the affirmation of both of our desires and needs. For me, that "Topping" extends to WS and other things as well. A Man breeding or pissing on me in front of others is simultaneously vulnerable, yet an extreme example of want, and the vulnerability feels safe in that mutual exercise of want and need.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

The way I see it, sex is completely natural, no matter how it happens to take place. More, sex with an audience makes fucking al the more interesting and exciting.  I'm not necessarily talking about lovers making love together, since that implies a deeper connection than merely the sexual, that the lovers may or may not choose to put on display.  I'm merely alluding to group sex, where it's all about the thrill of having sex with any number of other guys - every guy fucking every other guy - just for the pure pleasure of it.  

It follows, then, that group sex is a pleasurable, joy-inducing, Lust-satisfying pursuit that's akin to kids sharing their toys with every other kid, and everyone has a great time of it.  A roomful of rutting men is nothing more, nothing less than the pure joy of "playing" with our brothers, celebrating our sexual selves, with each guy giving what he can to the others, and taking from the others what he so deeply needs. 

• Like 5

On 8/31/2022 at 12:14 PM, ErosWired said:

I’d be very surprised if the owner actually agreed to do any of that, most especially locking you in a device you could not escape from. The liability for him would render it out of the question. Even with you asking for it, even if you were to sign some sort of liability waiver that would release him from harm no matter what some fucker did to you when helpless, I still can’t imagine any proprietor being willing to stick his neck out that far. Plus, if he did it for you, everybody else would want something too and he’d end up doing nothing else all fucking day but arranging men’s fantasies, and he’s got a facility to run.

Bondage 101: Never let yourself be put into inescapable bondage by someone you don’t know very, very well. The fantasy is tempting, but the risk is very high. Your kink dom friend doesn’t know what he’s talking about. There’s no reason whatsoever to use a padlock on stocks - once they’re secured you’re not getting out on your own. And no bondage of any kind should be employed without a quick-release method for emergencies. Having to send to find someone to bring back a key is out of the question.

Thanks for helping me manage my expectations. I have correspondence with the owner of the camp on Scruff and asked him about nudity in the front check in area, to which he says yes. Then I asked about collars or cuffs, which he said was fine I well. I think my imagination is gonna lead me to trouble.

I'll just go out there myself and maybe set up a "freeuse" sign. 

I own a fishing cabin back in the trees.  On the front, screened porch there's a hammock.  I've had a few friends accompany me to the cabin.  Two of them enjoyed fucking me in the hammock.  With the exception of leg straps, it works much like a sling.  I haven't a clue if we were watched.  Didn't care that much.  I was focused on the Top's cock hammering my hole and painting my guts with cum.  Best part is taking a break and having a few beers before getting bred again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, Helplessclothes said:

Yeah

I was that we were local to each other.  I would gladly lock you in the stocks just as you want and then watch the show.  More likely I'd fuck you first then watch the show.   Afterwards I would expect that I'd be asking you to do the same for me, too.

On 8/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, BlackDude said:

I just did this yesterday at a place I affectionately nicknamed “Animal Planet.” It a large preserve/park in town and guys go there and put on a show, especially in evenings and at night. There’s so much open raw fucking and sucking there, it’s like like a dream.

This guy showed up shirtless with a jock strap And within 10 minutes, we were tag teaming him behind a tree in broad daylight. Weirdly, it felt so liberating. 

I know it’s too good to be true and one day it will all be over, but for now, I’m enjoying it!

Any chance that you could tell me the city and state where Animal Planet is located?  Maybe you could send me a private message or email if you'd prefer not to reveal to everybody.  Thanks.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:23 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Pretty much all of my sex the first half of my life was 'public.'   Receiving cock under bathroom stall walls, in a stall together, through a GH, or in a cruising park out in the open.  i'm not particularly exhibitionist, and i don't know too many guys who don't enjoy watching. 

Where that alters is if i am with an exhibitionist Top. If He gets off on Topping me in front of others, that evokes a sub part of my nature that gets fed and loves Him all the more for it.  i think for me, is the unabashed display of dominance/submission and the affirmation of both of our desires and needs. For me, that "Topping" extends to WS and other things as well. A Man breeding or pissing on me in front of others is simultaneously vulnerable, yet an extreme example of want, and the vulnerability feels safe in that mutual exercise of want and need.

I would say that I'm an exhibitionist.  I've always loved sucking and getting sucked with an audience.  When having sex at a cruising spot or ABS there's always others there to watch so an audience is almost to be expected.    Based on my limited experience fucking seems to be more private to many guys.  Unfortunately I've been away on vacation and haven't been able to meet my willing top at the local cruising spots.  I'm planning on doing another mini vacation and this time I'm trying to arrange my schedule so that I can go to a place where fucking is more common.