San Francisco - Eros, Steamworks and Clubs for sex

Hey guys- has anyone checked out the new Eros?  Wondering what you thought and when is a good time to go.  Also, need the same info on Steamworks.  Also any other clubs where you can take raw dick and get loaded.  Headed to SF for a week in early Sept so appreciate any info you can provide.

Steamworks is in Berkeley and can be hit or miss. Its a slower now because of Covid and Monkeypox. Go to Eros at your own risk! It is in the WORSE neighborhood(Tenderloin) in SF 

Rent must be cheap there why else would they relocate in such a shitty area! 

• Moderators
On 8/12/2022 at 9:07 AM, HairyBeardedPozMan said:

Go to Eros at your own risk! It is in the WORSE neighborhood(Tenderloin) in SF 

Rent must be cheap there why else would they relocate in such a shitty area! 

The Tenderloin may be the worst neighborhood in SF, but unless it has gone downhill substantially since I was there in the '90s, it's not all that bad. There are much scarier places in most of the other large(ish) US cities I've been in.

And I'm sure rent isn't cheap there. It's just less expensive than in the rest of SF. It's probably still completely unaffordable to mere mortals.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 10:40 AM, viking8x6 said:

The Tenderloin may be the worst neighborhood in SF, but unless it has gone downhill substantially since I was there in the '90s, it's not all that bad. There are much scarier places in most of the other large(ish) US cities I've been in.

And I'm sure rent isn't cheap there. It's just less expensive than in the rest of SF. It's probably still completely unaffordable to mere mortals.

A lot has changed in 30 years. It's currently an open air drug market with used needles everywhere, street crime is constant, and most of the businesses are gone. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...