The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

After numerous requests, here is the next fictional account of the in the saga of the Kid.

Other Kid stories are

Kid got everything he wanted

The Kid goes to his first bath house.

As usual this is only fiction and not meant to actually be done. Some of this would send a person to the ER ( Or worse ) with an overdose. It is for reading enjoyment only, and of course arousing you if you need help with that.

Chapter 1

The Kid has had some great adventures with his first party and then his first trip to a bathhouse here he was given drugs and plowed by some of the craziest guys and perverts in the world. He wanted to get back to the first guys next party but cold never arrange time. Between his work and girlfriend, there never seemed to be any time for his private perverted play. He contacted me several time to see what I was doing. I had to have some minor surgery and couldn’t get to the monthly party, and he wanted to have me there when he went next time. He was frustrated with his relationship because while his girlfriend was nymph when it came to sex she didn’t like sucking him to a finish and never would give up her ass. Sometime after his first party he had gotten a case of the Flue and his Girlfriend caught it from him and came down with it a couple weeks later.

Since he had met Tina he had a deep driving need to play with her every chance he could and those were very few and far apart. The recovery after the first party was rough but he was able to get back to normal in a couple days after.  The second party his recovery was a lot quicker, even though he had a lot more. His insides yearned to be spun again, his desire to feel stuff roaming in his ass and filing him was undeniable. He had met with a few guys but non seemed to satisfy his needs. One black guy was hung, he remembered it hurting and he took it waiting for it to feel better, but it never felt the way it did when Horse was lodged in his ass and Horse was bigger that this guy. One guy actually helped him some in a park one night, he was bent over a bench taking a guy with a small dick and after the guy shot what felt like a couple drops up his ass another guy came over and asked him if he wanted more with a little extra. The Kid started to get up when the guy pushed him back over the bench and proceeded to push a much larger cock up his ass. The guy felt different when the Kid realized this guy had a PA on his cock. It felt cool when it rubbed his hole before the guy grabbed the Kid’s hips and basically impaled the Kid on his cock. The Kid yelled at the sudden intrusion, the guy said “ Shut the fuck up, you want to bring the cops “ ? as the Kid stared to say no when the guy pulled partially out and rammed back in. all the Kid could do is squeak the word “ No “. The Bushes around the area rustled and a couple guys walked up, both had their cocks out and were jerking them. With the position of the Kid neither could get in front of him to get any service.

The guy pumped a couple more times when he stopped. He held still. The Kid stared to back onto the cock when the guy slapped his ass and said “ Hold still you little whore “. The guy hen said “ Here comes the Little extra slut “. The Kid was looking at the two cocks off to the side and wasn’t paying that close attention to the guy in his ass. He wasn’t sure what he meant but then felt a warmth spreading in his bowels, he knew form past experience it was the yellow flood of the guy’s piss. The guy said “ Here is your extra, hope you enjoy it “. The Kid was in heaven, this was the first time since the time at the bath house he got this treatment. It really made him feel like a total slut, the pig whore of all whores. He only hoped he would end up getting the other guys cocks up his ass. When the guy was finished emptying his bladder, he started to slowly fuck the piss in the kids insides. He wanted to make sure the Kid could absorb as much as possible. He couldn’t hold off to long, this kids ass was great and had a natural ability to milk a guys cock. The guy cold tell he hadn’t been fucked much, at least not for a while. The Kid was slowly losing himself into the Acton up his ass. His whole body felt warm and almost to the point of being on fire. All he could think of was that he never wanted this to end. He could hear and feel the squishing of the cock as it slopped around in his guts. There was a pressure when he pushed in and it really felt good. The guy eventually picked up speed and some of the nasty mix started squirting out of the Kids ass. The guy slammed up into the Kid’s ass and said “ Take my spunk you nasty fagot punk “. The Kid said “ Yes, knock me up”. The kid could feel the throbbing cock up his ass, firing shot after shot into his ass. The guy slumped over the Kid for a few minutes and the Kid could feel a second twitching in his ass. The guy said “ Yeah, here comes a little more to help you out “. The Kid knew for sure he was shooting a second load of piss in his guts, pushing his cum into areas that it would never come out before it was absorbed. The guy finally pulled out and some of the nasty mix started dripping out, even with the kid in the head down position and trying to hold it in he couldn’t keep it from spilling out.

The guy sat down next to the Kid.  Even though he was off to the side he could see the cock that just split his ass. Even soft it looked Big and thick, it had an impressively big PA in the end of it, bigger that be thought. The Guy pulled out a glass pipe and started to heat it up. He could clearly see the white smoke in the bowel. the Guy looked over at the Kid and Smiled.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Nice start as always.

Might it be possible for this to be edited by one of the mods so that we can click on a link and see your other two stories?

If not, just click on the screenname, and it should take you to  HotRawButt4U's profile, and from there there is a tab for his activity/posts. A bit of a work around, but a way to get there at least

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

If not, just click on the screenname, and it should take you to  HotRawButt4U's profile, and from there there is a tab for his activity/posts. A bit of a work around, but a way to get there at least

Good point. Some members here aren’t quite as tech savvy, though, especially when in a certain “state of mind”. 

Chapter 2

The guy sat down next to the Kid.  Even though he was off to the side he could see the cock that just split his ass. Even soft it looked Big and thick, it had an impressively big PA in the end of it, bigger that be thought. The Guy pulled out a glass pipe and started to heat it up. He could clearly see the white smoke in the bowel. the Guy looked over at the Kid and Smiled.

The Kid had forgotten about the other guys until he felt a finger exploring his hole. Another guy stared fondling the Kid’s cock. He thought it had been a long time snice his cock was this sensitive. It was hard and leaking and the guy hadn’t stared pumping it yet.

He looked over at the guy with the glass pipe and the guy said “ Yeah, I have been smoking this all day, and it is some strong shit “. The guy went on to say “ That load of cum and piss I gave you should have you feeling really good by now “. It was true, his ass was in heat and really needed it again, he hadn’t felt this for a while and this was exactly what he needed. The guy said he wished he could get to the Kids mouth, he needed to piss again “.

The guy fingering him had gotten three really big fingers in his ass and was pounding on his prostate. The guy playing with his cock said “ I wish we had a really big and sharp shard to work in his hole, get this youngster spun and get this hole ready for any gifts he might get “.  The one guy playing with the Kid’s cock said that the Kid had a nice hard cock and it was leaking precum. The one guy that first fucked him said some guys can keep their hard-ons even with Tina, not many but a few do. The Kid was really feeling the Chem piss working on him and said “ I need fucked, please wreck my ass “. The guy pulled his fingers out of the hole and put his cock Up to his hole and pushed in. he wasn’t as long as the other guy but was thicker. He stretched the Kid’s hole open and when he was ready shoved his cock to the hilt. The Kid squeaked when he was fully impaled with that cock and said “ Oh yes. I really need my ass abused “. The guy that was playing with the Kid’s cock reached around and slid a finder in the Kids hole along with the fat cock that was stuffing his hole. The Kid said “ that is really stretching me. Feels good “. Between the chem piss and the assault his ass was getting, the Kid was having problems forming cohesive sentences. The Kid was sweating and really loving the action. The guy slid two more fingers up the Kids poor stretched ass. The Kid yelped and said “ Ouch ! That Hurts “. The guy sitting next to him with the glass pipe said “ You asked for it you little fag, now take it, and shut the fuck up“. He took the pipe and put it in the Kids mouth. The Kid knew what to do with it at this point and stared inhaling the white clouds of smoke into his lungs. The First one wasn’t very big, and the guy got annoyed at him and told him to take another hit and make it a big one and hold it. The Kid knew by his tone that he better not get him any more annoyed at him so he took a big hit and held it as long as he thought he could. When he let it out his head was spinning and his has was again the center of his universe. The fingers that were in his ass were dancing in his with that cock and everything felt natural. The guy with the Pipe said that he wish he still had the bag he started with, It had a really big and nasty shard that I would have loved to seen what the Kid would be like when he got spun out of his mind. He put that pipe back at the Kid’s mouth and said “ I think you’re going to need another hit of this, make it even bigger”. The Kid wanted another hit but he didn’t think he cold do more than the last time. The Kid inhaled slower this time and forced his lungs to expand to take more. The Guy pulled the Pipe away from the Kid and set it down. The Kid started to exhale and the Guy put his hand over the Kid’s mouth and nose. The stopped the Kid form getting the white metal tasting smoke out of his lungs. He felt the finger being pulled from his ass and an arm holding his body down. The Kid stared to struggle but in that position, he couldn’t do much plus the cock that was in his ass felt great. He didn’t want to lose the intrusion up his butt but at the same time he needed to let the Tina out of his lungs. The guy in his ass said “ Hold him down boys, this Kid’s ass it trying to bite my cock off at the root. It feels great “. The guy holding his mouth closed finally pulled his hand off the Kid’s mouth. The Kid started coughing and was trying to get fresh air into his lungs. At the same time he felt the guy in his ass pull back a little and ram his cock up the Kid’s fuck chute as far as he could get, he wiggled to make sure the root had plugged the spasming hole wrapped around his cock. He let loose with a torrent of cum into the Kid’s ass

• Like 11
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1