The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

3 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

A BIT more?? Damn, I hope he has a years worth of experiences to tell us about, and they are non stop  from tonight in the park.  And it is your story to tell, but I could go a year without women getting in the way of twisted hot nasty perverted sex.  (and think how much safer from any potential infraction that would be !) 

Very true.

This might end this saga. But not the end of his story

Chapter 21

The guy with the deep voice was slowly pumping the Kid’s ass. Being a quite a bit taller than the Kid he had to squat down to fuck him. He pulled the Kid tightly to him with his cock planted deeply in the Kids throbbing ass. The Kid thought it was just to get as deep as possible, But the Kid was in for a surprise.

The Guy moved his muscular legs and stood up. The Kid’s feet were no longer on the ground. In effect, he was hanging from the guy’s cock. He looked like a puppet, dangling from the guy’s cock. He felt his ass being stretched ion a way not natural as he was suspended by that piece of steel lodged in his ass. The guy with the deep voice said “ You’re nothing but a fuck toy for me now, I plan on fucking you like you never got before “. The Kid was hanging in mid-air. He was holding onto the arm of the bench to keep from falling. In this position the guy was constantly hitting his inner door and it felt strangely good.

The Kid looked to his side and noticed someone with a camera. The guy was streaming the action of the Kid. He couldn’t get away or cover his face. He had to hang there and let who knows anyone, watch him get a total violation and let everyone know what a slut he had become tonight. The Kid knew when he got this way he was a slut but he couldn’t remember being exposed to the world like this. A guy came up and put a glass pile in the Kid’s mouth, he tried to turn away but the guy held his head and put the pipe to his lips. The Kid resigned to his fate and sucked in the while cloud that the guy had already prepared. The Kid held in in and then blew out the Big cloud. The Guy gave him a second hit, this time there was no resistance. The guy moved the pipe and the Kid moved his head to try to get some. The Kid looked like a little kitten trying to get to his mother’s utter. He finally got a hit and kept it in longer. He noticed the guy with the camera was closed and concentrating on the Kid’s jerking face. The Kid finally blew out the thick white cloud and anyone could see the blank expression on the Kid’s face. They knew the Kid was now spinning out of control. His whole world seemed to be on the piece of steel he was hanging from.

The guy with the deep voice made a comment “ Yeah. You liked that, your hole is trying to milk my cock now “. The Kid could feel his heart beats in his ass. It was centered with that hook he was perched on. He could not remember when he felt that this was where he was supposed to be. If it wasn’t for the chems there were raging through his body he would have felt relaxed and one with the universe. The Guy started moving the Kid more on his cock. The Kid’s legs were still hanging and not near to the ground. He was at this guys mercy and his guy wanted to hear his new puppet squeal Like a stuck pig. He stared angling his super hard cock so that he could hit the Kid’s second door. He thought maybe he could wedge his cock in there and make the Kid yell like a girl loosing her cherry. He knew that he was hitting it because every time he hit it, the Kid would jump and his ass would tighten to try in a futile attempt to keep the intrusion from getting in there. In reality there was nothing he could do to stop it since he was still hanging in mid air. He was still bent over at the waist holding onto the park bench. His Handler walked over and asked the Kid if he was enjoying himself. All the Kid could manage to say was “ I think so “. The drugs were still keeping him going and wanting more. If it hadn’t been for them, he would have wanted to stop long ago. Even though his ass still craved more he knew that he would not be able to sit right after this. With the angle of the guy’s cock, the Kid cold feel cool air in his hole under the cock that by now was stretching the top of his cunt.

The guy was determined to get in that inner sanctum and kept hitting the opening but couldn’t quite get the head of his cock lined up to enter it. The Guy was holding off shooting his load until after he could get the spot to make sure the Kid was Impregnated.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 22

The guy was determined to get in that inner sanctum and kept hitting the opening but couldn’t quite get the head of his cock lined up to enter it. The Guy was holding off shooting his load until after he could get the spot to make sure the Kid was Impregnated.

The Kid was shaking, and it was very noticeable. The were not sure if it was a side effect of all he drugs he had taken, the excitement or the cool air. His handler reached under and rubbed the Kid’s nipples. They immediately responded and got hard. This surprised the Kid because that part of his body was never sensitive or erotic but now everything seemed to be wired. The Guy started pinching hem, softly at first while the Kid gently moaned. He then started increasing pressure on them until the Kid was complaining about the pain and discomfort. When he was sure the Kid was at the tipping point, he backed off the Pressure and went to teasing them again. The whispered “ Oh, that feels really good “. All this was still being streamed and anyone could see what this youngster was getting. The Handler said “ I think we need to get these pierced “. He was thinking that there would be a world of fun using them to control the Kid.

The guy with the Deep voice was sill slowly probing the Kid’s ass trying to get in that second passage. He wanted to make sure this Kid remembered this fuck for more than one reason. The Guy moved down a little and then pushed back in the Kid’s ass. He hit the spot he was hoping to hit and felt the big mushroom head of his cock pop into the second door. The Kid squealed and his legs were thrashing around. To the untrained eye watchers on the stream thought the Kid was in mortal agony. It did appear that between the high pitch squeal and the legs that the Kid was in mortal agony. In reality other than the brief pain, the Kid as loving what he was feeling. The Leg action was total involuntary and was caused by feelings the Kid had ever felt before. He had been penetrated into his second barrier before at the Bath house but the fact that he was hanging form this steel cock made it feel all different. It was definitely a better feeling and something he will want to experience again. Either way the guy that was streaming this, his phone was blowing up wanting to know where this Kid was and could they get a shot of his body. The handler heard the notifications on the Guys phone and asked what it was. The Guy told him and he said that after this was done he wood give him an email address to put on the stream. He said he woold cut him in on the fun if he did that. The Handler figured this would only be the beginning with this Kid and that the next time he was going to setup some points to really get the Kid going.

The guy with the deep voice was enjoying the Kid thrashing on the end of his cock, especially with the head lodged in the second ring and getting a massage like no other. He knew that he wasn’t going to last long and he also knew that this was going to be one hell of a shot. He always gets super-heated and hard when he goes skiing and today was a great day for that. His dealer said it was some great shit and he wasn’t kidding. He could feel his climax starting in his nuts. They tightened and he knew tis was going to be monumental. He pulled back just enough to let the Kid know the Hook was planted deep, then he pulled the Kid to him which forced the rest of his cock into the Kid and plugged the Kid’s passage. He cut loose with a huge shot. It was so intense it actually felt like the Cum was burning as it shot out of his cock. Volley and volley of molten cum was shot into the Kid. The Kid could feel the strong throbs of the guy’s cock as it unloaded into his very core. The guy finally slumped over but didn’t pull his cock from the Kid’s stretched ass. The handler looked between the Kid’s legs and swathe Kid’s cock. It wasn’t hard anymore. This was unusual since the Kid always kept hard. The drugs were started to render the Kid with a Tina cock. This would be something he would have to deal with in the future. For the first time in what seemed an eternity the Kid’s feet touched the ground and he stared to move away. The Guy told the Kid “ Not so fast, I’m not done with you yet “. The Kid wasn’t sure what else he wanted. He thought maybe the guy wanted him to lick his cock clean. Then the Kid felt a strange warmth seeping into his guts. He knew that the guy was loading his insides with Piss. The Guy said “ Now you have my DNA and a load of Piss laced heavily with Snow. My cum is toxic and should get you pregnant and the Snow will carry you away “. The Guy pulled out an the Kid slumped to the bench. He sat there and noticed the guy that was streaming the scene was still there.

The watchers knew that this Kid was no more than a chemed up slut fag that would do anything that was asked. What they didn’t know was that his handler had setup several tricks night and now he belonged to one of the oldest trades in the world and the Kid was about to discover a degrading fact about himself.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

Chapter 23

The watchers knew that this Kid was no more than a chemed up slut fag that would do anything that was asked. What they didn’t know was that his handler had setup several tricks night and now he belonged to one of the oldest trades in the world and the Kid was about to discover a degrading fact about himself.

The Kid sat on the park bench for a while, It was late and the only lights he could see were the street lights that were scattered in the Park. There wasn’t much traffic so even car lights weren’t around. He was feeling tired but satisfied with life in general. His bum was sore and he felt as if he still had something stuck in him. His insides were making gurgling sounds and he felt weird inside. He felt giddy and the intense craving he had was not near as strong, yet, there was a new feeling and need inside him.

He stood up, his legs felt weak and he was not very steady, He looked around for his cloths and all he could find was his shirt. He put it on and noticed it was filthy. He looked for his shorts and remembered he left them down the path near where all this started. He walked down and found his underwear but no shorts. He stared to wonder how he was going to get home in his underwear since he walked to park to see what was going on.

He heard a noise and turned around to see what appeared to be a cop. His heart sank, he knew he could never explain this and would be arrested and have a record that everyone would soon know about. The Cop looked huge, he was black and looked like a football player. The Cop came up to the Kid and shined his light in the Kid’s eyes. The Cop said “ Looks like you had fun tonight “. He pulled out hand cuffs and bound the Kid’s hands behind is back. He proceeded to check the Kid but with so few cloths on it didn’t take long. He put on latex gloves and pushed the Kid over and pulled his briefs down. He said “ I have to check you for contraband “. The Cop pushed two fat fingers into the Kid’s very sore ass. The Kid whimpered at the intrusion. The Cop feeling the loose and very sloppy hole said “ you must have been taking on everyone tonight “. He asked  “ Are you a dirty little whore “? The Kid didn’t answer quickly enough and the Cop twisted those two finger in the Kid’s hole. Thie got an immediate “ Ouch. Yes I am a whore “. The Cop released a handcuff, for a brief moment the Kid thought he might get out of this. The Cop becuffed him to the Bench. The Kid didn’t know whet to think of this. The Cop unbuckled his pants and pulled out the fattest cock he had ever seen. It was very black, about seven inches long but it was a lot thicker than any beer can. It looked bigger than a 40 which is huge. He thought he would need to use both hands just to get around it.

The Cop said “ I have hookers on my beat that can’t handle this “. With hat he pushed the cock to the Kid’s mouth and said “ Open up punk”. Try has he could, he could not get the giant cock in his mouth. The Cop was getting frustrated with the Kid. The Cop said “ I have only found one bitch that could get this in her mouth, guess your not going to take this “. The Cop was slowly stroking his cock in front of the Kid. Talking about some of the other ‘ Ladies ‘ that he had on the streets. He said “  I have had those whores tell me no man is to big for them until they see this and then they go running like little girls “. He looked at the Kid and said “ I am going to see if your little boy cunt can handle me, If it does I won’t take you in “. He walked around behind the Kid The Kid was terrified, he knew the drugs were wearing off and that was a monster that was about to be forced into his ass. He was caught in a dilemma, he didn’t want that up his ass but he also didn’t want to go to jail.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 8