The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

3 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I’m sure it will be - and having the kid being a protagonist in his gf’s destruction gives you an additional dimension. 

If I do that it will need to go in the bi and straight section. And no chems. At least that s what a moderator said to me, if I understood him correctly

Been writing my story, “Pigdadd and his PigSons,” But just kind of been a little stalled lately. How about the kid moves over to my story? My story about 55-yo year-old daddy, already hooked up with one boy, constantly craves his need for other young boys.  One character in my story, with dovetail well with the kid in yours. Hey. It would be a BZ first. Character from one story, ends up in another story, and they both carry on. 😂 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Thank you.

I hope to get a little more feedback from others. I want to make sure most readers are not getting tired of the kid.

I am already starting on the next journey but want to see if it is worth it

I really like your stories and think that the adventures of the Kid are hot and I would love to be in his place.

There is just one thing that kind of "bothers" me in the stories of the Kid and that is that the things that happen are in the stories are mostly the same. I know most stories here have the same plot only different angles so it is new to read. I hope you take this as it was meant in constructive criticism 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hotcumrod said:

I really like your stories and think that the adventures of the Kid are hot and I would love to be in his place.

There is just one thing that kind of "bothers" me in the stories of the Kid and that is that the things that happen are in the stories are mostly the same. I know most stories here have the same plot only different angles so it is new to read. I hope you take this as it was meant in constructive criticism 

Thank you. The feedback is appreciated

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Thank you.

I hope to get a little more feedback from others. I want to make sure most readers are not getting tired of the kid.

I am already starting on the next journey but want to see if it is worth it

More please

On 10/21/2022 at 11:22 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 17

He opened his eyes and looked up and noticed the tattoo on his groin. He suddenly realized what the Bio-Hazzard guy meant when he said he was knocking him up, He was horrified thinking that he was now full of the guy’s POZ seed.

He heard another voice that he didn’t recognize behind him and say “ Let me help you with that, you sure put on a great show for us mate “ . The guys accent was unmistakable, he had an Australian accent. He put two fingers in the Married guy and after he found his cock, he started milking it Like a cows udder. It felt great. The Guy said " I have seen cocks shrivel up with Meth, but you must have a lot in you, you’re really small. No worries, we can take care of you “. The Milking action was great and the Married guy knew he wouldn’t last long. The Azzie Put three and then added a forth finger stretching the Married Guy’s new cunt even more. He was having problems concentration on sucking the cock in his mouth. The Azzie said “ You’re about to blow, I am going to make both ends cum at the same time “. The Married guy wasn’t sure what he meant. A minute later the Married guy felt something he never did before. His ass was tightening and releasing on it’s own and he couldn’t tell whether he was shitting or what was going on. His cock stared to throb with an intensity he had never felt. The Guy said “ Man, you really have a lot of muscle in this ass “. The Cum in his ass-cunt was squirting out and at the same time his cock was shooting cum, not strong or a lot but with every milking Action some was coming out. The feelings were unbelievably strong and intense. He had never felt a climax like this one, Both ends were coming. Unlike his past experiences the feelings were not subsiding, but these were increasing, getting stronger. He had to pull back from the cock in his mouth to be able to get enough air in, His heart was pounding, and he was panting like a dog, or in this case, a true bitch in heat. He wanted to pull away from the guy bringing these touches feelings but something inside him wanted more. His cock was still producing something liquid but was getting really tender so he pulled away. The guy that was working his bottom half said “ Hold him. He still has more “. The Bio-Hazzard guy put his hands and arms on him and held him in place so that he was forced to endure more pleasure. The Married guy’s ass was on fire and wanted more. His ass was farting cum like crazy, his cock was still dripping out some liquid but the amount was decreasing to only a drop once in a while. The guy behind him pulled his fingers out almost all the way, the married guy thought it was over. But then jammed them back in, splitting the hole open more and he immediately pressed down on the Married guys prostate causing the married guy to howl like an animal. He pulled down once more on the tiny cock of the Married guy and a coupe more drops came out. Satisfied that e had gotten everything the Married guy had to offer he let go of his cock and then twisted his fingers and yanked them out, This pulled out the Marred guy’s rosebud, just as he wanted. The Marred guy yelped and them slumped down, exhausted from the whole-body climax. The guy whispered in the Married guy’s ear “ Now you know what getting your bell rung in a climax. Next time I see you I plan on fisting you deep “. He tapped the Married guy’s hole and that sent electric shocks thru his body from the ass up. Apparently the drugs were not completely done with him yet.  The guy saw this reaction and told the Married guy “ Yeah, your still hot for more, you need to walk up the path and see what else you can get into, or into you”.

The guy that was in front holding him in place let loose of him and pushed his cock onto the lips of the Married guy. He said you need to clean this off more. For the first time he opened he eyes. He blinked a couple times to get his eyes to adjust and at the same time he took the cock into his mouth. He licked the PA to get it clean before going deep with his cock. He looked at the groin of the guy and saw the fresh Bo-Hazzard tattoo. He suddenly realized what that meant and what he was saying when he shot in him. He knew that he might be knocked up with this guy’s POZ babies. The married guy wasn’t cleaning the cock very well at this point. He was horrified at what just happened. Tears were welling up in his eyes until he felt a tongue licking his ass. Whoever it was knew what they were doing, He spread his tender cheeks and licked and sucked the Tender rosebud. The Married guy immediately forgot about the POZ loads in his ass and the drugs once again took over and his heat returned. He couldn’t believe what was going on. Other times after he came, he was done, but not tonight. The Bio-Hazzard guy got up and left. About the same time the guy that was eating his cunt stopped. He said “ If you get more cum in there I will suck it out of you “. The Married guy hadn’t thought about taking anymore cock up his ass. Let alone cum, but, the feeling of this guys mouth sucking his ass made him want more.

I love getting felched too. Suck my hole until it's drained. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/2/2022 at 1:44 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Probably no chems this weekend, I do hope I get loaded on Saturday night but Sunday I will be at the drag strip all day, in the heat and sun so I really don't want to be recovering in that environment. I will be taking any anon loads. It has been so long since I played with Tina that the internal drive that remains after has faded and it doesn't try to get me again. Not sure if you know what I mean. Maybe I will open a discussion on that subject in the enhanced section

I know exactly what tools mean.