On the merits of edging

Lorenzo

Speaking from personal experience, I must say that I have a love-hate relationship with edging.

We have read the fiction about bottoms going completely cock-crazy because they have been edging. Or we have experienced the rising feeling of hornyness ourselves.

I am just wondering who is the true me... does edging let go of some of the breaks in your head... or does it make you want stuff 'you' don't want.

After cumming, I've often thought to myself... what have I done. Or the fantasy I was jacking of on immediatly comes over as wrong or 'not for me'.

When I have been edging for a couple of days - especially when I'm in chastity those my gf isn't home so she can't notice the cage - I usually get online a lot more; chat a lot more; sometimes I text old friends to out myself or say something equally stupid; I'm more likely to talk about my crossdressing and I'm more likely to dress up; in short sex is always on my mind. And I'm more likely to date when I've been edging for a while.

When I cum after such a period, the need for anything sexual is gone for a while. I'm usually stuck hating myself for a while, which flows over into a period of cumming multiple times a day; which flows over into edging... and the cycle starting over again.

It confuses me.

What are your experiences with edging? Do you like it? Is it a phase one must go through?

I know I'm a sissy bottom in a relationship with a gf who know nothing about my gay/bi-persona, which probably aggravates the problem, and maybe edging is only for bottoms, but I'm interested in hearing your opinions.

Edited by Lorenzo