Fast Breeder

Bokkierob

• 2 weeks later...

As a sub bottom totally focused on pleasing the top, I fully accept that he decides how and when he puts his load inside me. Sometimes a top is in the mood to to quickly dump and go, other times he likes to pound my tight hole in different positions and takes his time. He’s in total control while he fucks me and that’s what gets me off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TightBott7 said:

As a sub bottom totally focused on pleasing the top, I fully accept that he decides how and when he puts his load inside me. Sometimes a top is in the mood to to quickly dump and go, other times he likes to pound my tight hole in different positions and takes his time. He’s in total control while he fucks me and that’s what gets me off.

What he said!

I take it as the compliment it is.  The top was either REALLY excited or my hole felt REALLY good.  I'll usually reassure him that I enjoyed it if he's self-conscious about it.  Sometimes, I'll lick and suck on his cock after. Sometimes he'll get hard and i'll get a second, longer breeding. Other times it's too sensitive.  In THOSE cases, I'll lick his balls and snuggle into his crotch.  For me, the reward is the cum. If it only takes a few strokes, I'm perfectly fine with that.  (Tho I MAY look for another top if he doesn't stick around.)

• Like 1

It’s cool if the top is a fast breeder. I’ve had my share of similar fucks. There was a time when a top was fucking  me in the large booth at sinderella that door never locked and 2 guys were in watching and stroking. After the top came the guy on my left that was watching entered me and came in half a minute. After the the guy was furiously beating off and I told him to plant it and he did with a handful of strokes. Felt fantastic taking all that cum and getting those guys off. 

Another time at a different vid store I was just stroking with some dude with a smaller cock. He starts to grab my ass and run his little cock on it. He’s rock solid and says he’s gonna cum. I spread my ass and he finishes right in my hole on the first thrust. Huge load too so I was very happy. 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 1:00 AM, Bokkierob said:

My question to bottom guys - would you feel short changed if I bred you real fast or would you take it as a compliment that I loaded your hole in under 30 seconds?

I definitely take it as a compliment. I love cum and dump fucks. A few thrusts before you’re unloading is so hot. I know the top was totally into it and my hole was able to give him exactly what he needs.

The quick pump and nut fuck is different from the guys who walk up to my hole at the bathhouse and jerk off on my hole because they know I’m probably filled with diseases. I take those loads compliments too but for a different reason. I’m serving the purpose of a community cumdump receptacle and I’m honored they chose my hole. I know my hole didn’t stimulate the top who jerks on me to nut all up in me.

Either way I get the cum I need and a quick fuck opens up the hole for the next dick. Don’t second guess it. As a top, you get to do whatever you want to bust some nut. A good slut will appreciate you no matter what. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1