Fast Breeder

Bokkierob

On 9/22/2022 at 5:46 PM, Hole4u2fuck said:

It’s cool if the top is a fast breeder. I’ve had my share of similar fucks. There was a time when a top was fucking  me in the large booth at sinderella that door never locked and 2 guys were in watching and stroking. After the top came the guy on my left that was watching entered me and came in half a minute. After the the guy was furiously beating off and I told him to plant it and he did with a handful of strokes. Felt fantastic taking all that cum and getting those guys off. 

Another time at a different vid store I was just stroking with some dude with a smaller cock. He starts to grab my ass and run his little cock on it. He’s rock solid and says he’s gonna cum. I spread my ass and he finishes right in my hole on the first thrust. Huge load too so I was very happy. 

Something similar hapened to me years ago in a park, seeing a few guys around while you get fucked and then they all give you their loads one after the other is so piggy.  They all walk away within minutes leaving you used and full of strangers cum. Used like a cumrag.

I adore Men who cum quick. Please never be embarrassed about cumming in seconds. Most bottoms, like me, honestly just want the load. Men cumming fast is precisely the reason I became a cumdump. It’s not worth all the time and dedication prepping for just a few seconds of thrust. The logical solution is just increasing the number of Men who run through me. The quicker Men cum, the more loads I can get through. 🥰

Once in a while, I will seek a long session for pleasure. But it’s not the norm. As long as you cum deep inside, the bottom will be happy. Trust. 😊

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

18 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

I adore Men who cum quick. Please never be embarrassed about cumming in seconds. Most bottoms, like me, honestly just want the load. Men cumming fast is precisely the reason I became a cumdump. It’s not worth all the time and dedication prepping for just a few seconds of thrust. The logical solution is just increasing the number of Men who run through me. The quicker Men cum, the more loads I can get through. 🥰

THIS ^^^^ 1,000 times.

For me it's not so much about taking it as a compliment, but more the fact I find it hot when guys cum quick, no idea why. Lasting only 5 minutes or less for me is a turn on. 

Maybe another factor is that I kinda get tired of getting fucked a bit quick, often guys will try to last so long that I have to eventually tell them something like "cum whenever you like, I wanna please you" which is really just code for "alright, let's just get this over with."

Also, cumming quick just means more time for cuddles and maybe a second round x3

Edited by xsodomyx
clarified

• 3 weeks later...

Generally I don’t care if a top cums quickly. I’d rather be sure of a breeding than take a long fuck without the payload except when I have made a great deal of effort to bottom for specific top.

It sucks to spend all that time douching and driving to hook up and get   a 90 second fuck out of it. 
     But if I am near a bathhouse or bookstore then I am glad to take my loaded hole and offer it up to other tops in need of release. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, beefyjockbtm said:

Its fucking hot when guys shoot quick, knowing they needed that relief and my hole was able to provide it is awesome. Bonus if they want round 2!

I have had enough guys who came within minutes and then were disappointed they shot their load so quickly they wanted a round 2. Not unusual it took them ages to cum again. Which was great for me! 😉

• Like 1

It depends on who is fucking me. One I love takes a long time, especially slow to adjust to a Very Healthy Penis. Just because he shoots there is no reason to pull out. I slept with his inside me for over 4 hours.

Regular Fuckbuddies: It depends on friendship, if we are close and do other things like projects around the house or share a hobby, I let him lead, but it's usually some playtime in there. Half hour or he needs to bust a Nutt then quick is fine.

If we meet online or at a bathhouse I am Very Clear. I am an OPEN CUMDUMP for Hard Cocks to unload and BREED my ass. If it takes you 2 minutes, bust a Nutt and Bounce. I will be taking More Loads from different types of Men.

I cleaned out good and ready for action. Then I go to a bathhouse I am getting my money's worth. I  will be there 4-5 hours and taking Anonymous loads from Strangers that believe in bare fucking and we both Expect his load inside me before we start.

Hotel Pump-n-dump is cool, but out of 20 ask to attend only 3 show up.

bdsmlr-BreedMe1.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...