Favorite profiles

tallslenderguy

4 hours ago, RawPlug said:

Seriously, I prefer descriptive brevity than a biography longer than War And Peace. For a long time, I described myself as “sarcastic, occasional nihilist and equally comfortable in a leather jacket or a dress suit”, which is all I felt compelled to say. If I’m looking for a shag, I really don’t need to know. If I’m looking for more (rare, as I don’t really use apps for that) then I’d rather find out over dinner or a few drinks

Agree 100%. When I want to fuck and am using an app, I just need to know when, where, and that they understand I do not top. When I am out in the real world we can talk a bit more if necessary to fuck, or we can get to know each other if we want to take the relationship further than just a one night fuck-fest.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:51 AM, hntnhole said:

I'm out of responses .... but THAT line made me just laugh my ass off .... You've got a beautifully tart tongue, so please don't hesitate to share it.  🤣

Fair warning... I'm almost entirely composed of such mordant observations and thoughts not shared.