Nipple ring. Honest answer required please.

BadBob

Do it. If it makes you feel good, that will come through in your interactions with other guys. Your age is not relevant to this or anything else related to what makes you feel good. I’m not a fan of having my nipples worked but have enjoyed piercings on a lot of guys over the years. 

Mine never healed when they were pierced. But I think I never gave them much time to heal .. nor did other guys leave them alone!
You have to give it a try as it's temporary .. unlike tattoos where artwork and location have also been discussed in other threads,

21 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Did the OP go for it? 

I was away for a few weeks and now have an appointment for 27th at a recommended tattoo and piercing place. Fancy another tattoo so I can browse while I'm waiting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes - go for it. Nipple rings (I prefer the look to bars) look incredibly hot whatever your age and if I'm honest whatever your gender. My interests nowadays are almost entirely in men, but I still appreciate a nipple ring on a firm young female or trans female breast

• Like 2

I had both of mine done at the same time.  For healing purposes, I would suggest a bar rather than a ring.  The RJ. G will get crustiest in them that can irritate the healing.  The bar will stay sedentary and you won’t have that problem.  You can always change them later.  I go back and forth between the rings and bars.  Each provides a little different feel.  I really enjoy them.  I had sensitive nipples before they were pierced and they are still sensitive and I love feeling the metal in my nipple.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1

I got mine pierced last year and have no regrets at a BTM. Numbed up with some topical lidocaine before hand. Wasn’t too bad. I love playing with tops who have their nips pierced while they’re balls deep in me. @BadBob I would love to suck on your nip while you’re breeding me. I think it’d look hot af. 

• Like 1

I waited to read some of the responses before doing so too.  

As to the pain, yes, it does hurt for a little while, but not that badly.  The biggest chore is q-tipping while it heals.  I had 5 done, and the airports were always fun.  Some years later I had to have a surgery, they all had to come out, and by the time I was outta there everything had started to grow shut again.  So, while I enjoyed the steel very much, and the reactions they engendered, I just put piercings in the "been there done that" drawer.  

But, there are a couple of magnificent scars - one that only truly talented tongues can discern !!! 

• Like 1