Senses Other Than Vision

BlindRawFucker1

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I have to say I'm totally impressed with the depth of your connection with this man, and his skill at manipulating your consciousness. 

I'm sorry you and he aren't close (geographically) anymore.  

Thank You.  

The truth is, i think He accomplished what He set out to do. Personally, i could have seen it going on, and deeper, but it didn't seem mutual. i'm grateful for what we had. i'd love to have that with someone, but know it cannot be forced. i would love to have a deeper, ongoing something with a Man, but meanwhile i experience getting and giving pieces of want/need with Men. All stuff i know You understand. 

• Like 1

Smell is one of my biggest turn on. I absolutely love the sent of a guy whether it be different aftershaves of musky sweaty smell. I love getting fucked in places which smell like sex and cum if I’m honest. I love having sex on bedding where you can smell that a guy was there earlier that day or it’s a manly smell. I also love having sex in married man’s beds and smelling their wives sent and imagining them being bred in the same way. I once had a guy who fucked me a few times and we always did it on his grown up (16 or 18) teenage boys bed and that was hot as fuck. The sheets would be white in places where his son had obviously jerked off and the scent of the room was unreal. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Danny, i mostly agree with you.

but i could certainly do without the scent of a woman.

The scent of the son would have made me lose it though.

I wonder what the son thought about the scents in his bed.

Yeah it’s not the scent of the woman it’s more the idea that it’s their martial bed I guess! 😂 

I have no idea what his son thought. We went straight to that room though so he had obviously took guys there before and done the same. I asked him why his sons room and he said no one would suspect anything and it was horny to do it there. 

When I approach someone it's all visual. From the front all I look at is eyes. From the rear it's ass and waist. That goes out the window when we get close enough to touch. I have to kiss a lot initially, then it's smell and taste from then on. The smell of younger guys drives me wild, especially when I'm eating ass.

22 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

All stuff i know You understand

Well, of course I do.  The way I look at it though, is very similar to yours.  We should be grateful we even get there, to that depth of consciousness / connection, if only occasionally, when so many guys don't even  realize there's a there there.  How was that for an awkwardism ?  🥰

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

How would you describe a younger guy’s smell as being different from someone older, and when does that change occur?

That is a damn good question. I can't describe it at all. I'm guessing a pheromone as opposed to a musk. It, to my nose, doesn't exist in guys over, say 35 or so. Certainly there is a range, but I don't have enough data to define that range. To be clear It isn't every guy either. Whatever it is, it just goes right to my "guys gone wild" trigger. Primal response, is maybe a better description.