Pre-loaded Cumdumps - Why does it feel so good?

NorfolkUK

I don’t know if it’s the mental element of adding to a loaded hole, doing something so dirty, or if it’s genuinely how silky and warm a pre-loaded hole feels and how your cock slides straight in. But it feels so good and turns me on like nothing else.

I’m neg (I think) and not on prep, so probably should do something about that if not already too late as I know it’s riskier…. But every once in a while I get the urge. If I was on prep I’d probably do it every day.

I almost exclusively fuck pre-loaded holes now. Anyone else the same?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

It used to be that I couldn’t fuck with a condom , now I only get really excited by a warm frothy cumdump.

( My local sauna reopens this week after a long holiday , will be in the dark room fucking a cumdump or two who are making up for lost time) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Davidc said:

It used to be that I couldn’t fuck with a condom , now I only get really excited by a warm frothy cumdump.

( My local sauna reopens this week after a long holiday , will be in the dark room fucking a cumdump or two who are making up for lost time) 

That sounds like a mirror of my own experience and how I’ve changed! I wonder what the next step is?!

2 hours ago, NorfolkUK said:

I don’t know if it’s the mental element of adding to a loaded hole, doing something so dirty, or if it’s genuinely how silky and warm a pre-loaded hole feels and how your cock slides straight in. But it feels so good and turns me on like nothing else.

I’m neg (I think) and not on prep, so probably should do something about that if not already too late as I know it’s riskier…. But every once in a while I get the urge. If I was on prep I’d probably do it every day.

I highly recommend you go on PREP.

I'm 99% sure this is how I became positive. I wasn't taking loads in my ass, but I would stick my raw dick in any hole at a sex club or cruising spot without even asking or caring if it was preloaded. Over 15 years my raw dick had to have been in hundreds of not thousands of preloaded holes, and it eventually caught up with me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I highly recommend you go on PREP.

Excellent advice above ^, NorfolkUK.  I second the motion, but only you get to actually vote on the issue.  

As to the posted question, it feels so good because it's tangible proof (loads already up the Hole), that the bottom is a sexual pig, completely committed to his Lusts.

Some pig-bottoms don't really like admitting to 1) themselves, and 2) others, via their actions, that they've accepted their inborn nature to the point they can embrace being a cumdump.  It's that sense of acceptance that you're tapping into, as well as the spermy Hole.  There are tons of guys who do what they must, without taking pride in who and what they are, what their very nature drives them to do.  But, with time most of them will get there.  Enabling a burgeoning cumdump is one of the acts that you, as a raw Top, can take pride in for the rest of your life.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, NorfolkUK said:

Witnessing a hole being loaded at a public sling in a sauna can be a huge turn-on, to the point of making a total bottom like myself want to top and breed a recently bred hole and add his own load to the mix.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Fillitup57 said:

What is ironic about this topic is that I sometimes I worry if I have a lot inside of me at the bookstore with my ass up that the next person will not want to fuck me.  Have no idea why I feel like thia. 

That may be because you live in an area where a lot of guys are extremely inhibited. I am of the opinion that some of them actually "get off" on slut shaming and avoiding physically having sex. I often feel that way in the PNW, but it dissipates very quickly when I travel to other places.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I am speaking from my position of a professional cumdump and regular top. 

Tops love my pre-loaded hole because they know immediately what kind of bottom pig cum dump I am. I feel no shame for having multiple loads in me and I share them with anyone who wants to add to them, lick the cock fucking me or when the top is done, squirt some of my loot in a slut's mouth. Love it when the tops hit that blob of cum inside my hole which tells them I will take theirs as well, no matter what.

When I top, I love the feeling of a sloppy hole, the sound of cum being mixed inside and then pulled back with the shaft of my cock and forming that frothy velvety toxic mix when I add my load. The expression of the bottom who knows he's loaded and wants more is priceless. Makes me stay hard and churn the loads inside until my balls are all wet and covered in other men's loads.

16 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

ar du en Svensk?  I'm wondering if I've just discovered a brother I never knew about !!!

nej, men jag har många svenskars DNA inom mig 😋😈 3 years in Stockholm I drained 80% of the tops available LOL

On 9/19/2022 at 7:52 AM, NorfolkUK said:

+100

I won't turn down a dry hot hole 🙂 but waiting my turn to use a freshly wet n warmed cumhole makes my dick harder.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DomVersaPig said:

I drained 80% of the tops available LOL

Vi måste bara låtsas. Jag vet att jag har minst en biologisk bror, troligen i Sverige.  Om jag har en ånger i mitt liv, är det att jag aldrig känt honom, och skulle ha ÄLSKAT att lära honom att vara en av oss. 😁

Obviously, you made it all on your own !!!  

43 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Vi måste bara låtsas. Jag vet att jag har minst en biologisk bror, troligen i Sverige.  Om jag har en ånger i mitt liv, är det att jag aldrig känt honom, och skulle ha ÄLSKAT att lära honom att vara en av oss. 😁

Obviously, you made it all on your own !!!  

There's Ancestry.com.... You never know how things might turn up. Give it a try!