Ric's 2nd Year At University

@chi4loads

Without doubt the best story I’ve read on here. Love the story telling, the graphic descriptions of the fuck action. Feels like I personally know Ric and Mateo now. 

Sorry to learn your writing motivation has left you but like most great writers this happens from time to time. 

Thanks mate for sharing this with us. 

• Thanks 1

I definitely am going to miss new reads from you, though I can understand writer's burnout. You've written some of the hottest fiction on here, and I've blown countless loads reading your work. 

Hopefully after a break you'll grace us with some more stories.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, chi4loads said:

Chapter 1.2 - Ranch Hands

The next morning Ric was leaning on the island in the kitchen, watching Mateo and Marco clean up after breakfast. Both brothers were just wearing shorts and sandals and Ric spent a lot of time staring at Mateo's tattoo and ass.  During a lull in the conversation Ric felt Miguel come up behind him.  An arm wrapped around his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.  

"Are you responsible?" Miguel asked quietly.

Ric's mind suddenly spun, trying to figure out what he meant.  Was he a responsible person?  Was he responsible for Mateo getting the tattoo?  Was he responsible for pozzing his son and giving Mateo the reason for his scorpion tattoo?  Rather than say something wrong he asked "What do mean?  I try to be a responsible guy."

Miguel turned and looked at Ric seriously.  "You obviously like tattoos.  I have never heard him say that he wanted one.  But also... he isn't a Scorpio.  The symbolism in gay culture matches the tattoo you have below your navel" Miguel continued.

Ric's heart started to race.  "Uh... I was surprised when I first saw it a few months ago.  Both of us had been busy and hadn't seen each other for a few weeks until he showed it to me.  I think you're going to have to ask him about what it means to him, other than looking cool" Ric replied.

"Thanks, I will but I thought you might know.  I love both of my sons and I just want the best for them.  I am just worried that he's too inexperienced and naive about gay sex" Miguel said.

Ric knew they were dancing around the subject of whether Mateo and Ric had HIV, but he wondered how long the cat and mouse game could continue before the subject would get talked about explicitly.  "I don't think you need to worry about that.  He knows what he's doing and he's smart.  That's part of what I love about him" Ric responded, smiling back at Mateo's dad.

The conversation fell apart with Ric unwilling to divulge Mateo's status to his dad.   With the dishes done, everyone split up.  Ric and Mateo were in the family room watching TV, Ric on the floor, leaning on the front of the sofa with his legs spread and Mateo nestled in front of him.   Ric whispered into Mateo's ear "Your dad wants to know if I'm responsible for your tattoo.   I think he suspects you're poz."

"Did you tell him?" Mateo asked.

"No.  It's up to you to decide who to tell.  I told him to ask what it means to you" Ric replied.

"Crap.  I'm sorry, I didn't want you to get stuck in the middle" Mateo replied.  There was a pause and Mateo continued "He knows but I haven't said anything to Marco.  I wonder why he's playing dumb and putting you in an awkward position.  If he says anything more, let me know and I'll tell him to stop the BS."

A little later, Ric and Mateo walked over to the nearby barn.  "You ever ride?" Mateo asked and Ric shook his head 'no'.  It's simple. You can take the bike that you don't have to shift.  It's slower but that won't matter since we're not going to race like I do with Marco" Mateo said.  Ric got a quick lesson on riding the small dirt bike and picked it up quickly.   With the tanks full, they started riding around the ranch.  A few hours in, Mateo peeled off the trail and pulled up to a small grove of trees.  Once through, there was a small pond, a shed and a bench.  

With the bikes parked, they pulled off their helmets and shirts, hanging them on the rack next to the shed. Mateo had his boots off next followed by his jeans.   "Come on, strip down.  I want to cool down in the pond" he said, almost naked.  Ric shucked his clothes and was soon in the water.   They washed the dust and dirt off and enjoyed the warm water.  After a long kiss, Mateo climbed out of the pond and grabbed a blanket from the shed.   

Ric got out of the pond, watching Mateo spread the blanket out and realized he was almost dry just from standing in the hot sun.  He stood on the blanket, holding it down while Mateo stretched it out.  Mateo came up to him, wrapping his arms around and kissing him deeply.

"This is private land and you're trespassing" a guy yelled out from the edge of the trees.   Ric looked and there were two guys standing by their dirt bikes.  They both looked like ranch hands and Ric felt uneasy standing there naked.  

Slowly, Mateo turned around and saw two of the guys that worked on the ranch.  "It's OK, Diego. It's just me and my friend" Mateo called out.

There was a laugh and the two workers approached.  Ric got a little more worried standing naked only a few feet away from the two guys wearing jeans and boots.  Both wore dusty ball caps and the taller of the two looked to be in his late thirties.  The tall one had a full beard and a covering of hair on his chest.  The shorter one appeared to be a little older than Ric or Mateo, wore a thin mustache and chin patch, and while he didn't have any hair on his chest he made up for it in ink.  From the reflections Ric saw, the younger guy also sported numerous piercings in his ears and another in his nose.  "Sorry, I didn't recognize you.   When did you get the tattoo?" Diego asked.

"Last Spring" Mateo replied.

"It looks good.  I bet your father was pissed.  He makes a comment every time I get another one" Diego said. 

"He hasn't said much.  My brother is kinda jealous though.  He wants one but dad said no" Mateo replied.  He watched the taller worker move toward Ric and kneel in front of him.  

Diego chuckled, looking over and watching the other worker turn his ball cap around and stare at Ric's cock.  "I guess Rodrigo is a little hornier than I thought.  I was going to do him, but I think he found a cock he likes better" Diego said.

"He should watch out.  Ric rarely stops at a blowjob and one fuck can really change you" Mateo said, winking at Diego.  Ric stood there looking back and forth between Mateo, Diego and Rodrigo, feeling his cock start to swell but staying quiet.  Rodrigo was kneeling in front of Ric on the blanket, looking up and down his body but not touching.

"Hmm.  Does that mean your tattoo is more than a hot design?  Can you sting?" Diego asked, rubbing his bulging crotch and grinning.

"Both of us can.  And... uh... it looks like you're getting turned on by it" Mateo said.  He looked over and Rodrigo had a different expression on his face.  One of surprise, but he hadn't moved and was still in the same position in front of Ric.

Diego took a deep breath. "I'm a top but I don't think I'd give up a chance at taking a poz load or two" he replied, winking at Mateo.

"Ya gotta do it cuz you want it, not cuz my dad owns the ranch.  I don't want it to come back and bite him in the ass" Mateo said.  Ric pulled Rodrigo's head closer to his cock and felt him lick up the partially hard shaft.

"He has a nice ass and I'd love to bite it, but I learned a long time ago not to fuck the boss.  Yeah, I want it.  All the poz guys around here seem to be undetectable.  I thought about heading into the city and hit some places there, but its hard to get away and I don't know how to set up something that would make sure it happens in one trip" Diego replied.

"You want to be my personal cum dump for the rest of the summer?  I'll make sure you're not shooting blanks by the time I head back to school" Mateo said.  He watched Diego kneel down in front of him and look up.

"Fuck.  That would be so hot" Diego said before he leaned in and took the thick cock into his mouth.  For a top guy, Diego was very good at giving head and had Mateo moaning quickly.  

"What about you, Rodrigo?" Mateo asked, but saw that he now had a mouth full of Ric's cock.  The hand pressed firmly on the back of his head wasn't letting him pull off to answer, either.

Diego flicked his tongue over the head of Mateo's cut cock and leaned back a bit.  "He's a slut and lets anyone fuck him.  If your friend doesn't do it, I will when I can" he said.  Both Mateo and Ric chuckled but a few moments later, Ric felt a pair of hands grab onto his ass cheeks as Rodrigo took Ric's cock into his throat.  Ric let go of Rodrigo's head and let him fuck his face on Ric's stiff shaft.  The strong hands gripping his ass felt good while his cock drove into the tight throat.

The blowjob Mateo was getting wasn't quite as vigorous but still felt good and got him ready to fuck.  He let Diego go a few more minutes and when he saw Ric turning Rodrigo around he slowly pushed Diego's head away.  They grinned at each other and Diego turned, pushing his jeans down to expose his hairy ass.

Rodrigo growled when Ric pressed his face into his ass and began to tongue fuck him.  The growl quickly turned into a loud moan the more Ric jabbed and licked the hungry hole.  Mateo was less interested in rimming Diego than getting his cock into him.  Two gobs of spit and he was stuffing his steel hard cock into the tight hole.   There wasn't enough lube to get in easily, but that was Mateo's intent.  Most of the guys he tried to poz got a lot gentler treatment, but he wanted to see Diego succumb to his bug before he headed back to school.

Diego cried out at the brutal intrusion and both Ric and Rodrigo froze and looked over.  Four thrusts and Mateo was planted deep into Diego's tortured chute.  He paused a moment and then began plowing with long strokes.   Ric knew from experience that Mateo's precum would soon add to the spit and help lubricate the shaft and it's sleeve, but the initial shove had created plenty of ways for the virus to enter Diego's body.

Ric entered Rodrigo much slower, but the long drawn out groan told everyone that he too was getting stretched faster than most other guy's cocks had.   A few minutes later, Ric and his boyfriend were pounding their bottoms and the grunts from all four were drowning out the sounds of nature.

"Ready to take your first charged load, Diego?" Mateo asked, his voice sounding more sinister than Ric had ever heard him.  The last few strokes had Mateo pulling all the way out and driving back into the gaping hole.  Ric's thrusts were getting longer too.  Rodrigo was begging for him to breed him, but Ric was unsure if he just wanted the load or couldn't take any more.

Mateo rooted himself and cried out while he cock flooded the wrecked hole.  Diego groaned as well before falling flat on to the blanket.  The pair hit the ground with a thud and Ric turned his attention back to Rodrigo.  He was close and he could hear the pain in Rodrigo's voice, but he wanted to make sure that even if he never got to fuck him again, it was his strain that got him.   Another five minutes and his cock swelled before he gave a couple final thrusts.  He may have bred Mateo after they woke in the morning, but his balls were full again.  

His slowly thrusting cock began to spray seed over the ravaged tissue.   Rodrigo let out a long moan before repeatedly saying "gracias."   Ric looked over and saw grins on both Mateo and Diego's faces.  He had his own grin and wondered if Rodrigo did too, although he still seemed to be panting from the workout.  Ric pulled his cock slowly out and the moment it passed Rodrigo's ass lips, he spun around and gave a long lick up the partially hard shaft.  A loud whimper came from his mouth while he paused a moment before cleaning the rest of Ric's cock.

Mateo gave Diego a nudge and pointed at his cock.  He got a confused look from Diego and said "You saw him.  Clean my cock, too."  Like Rodrigo, Diego lapped his tongue over the cock and then pulled off.  He looked up at Mateo and had the confused look on his face again.

"It tastes weird.  Does poz cum have a different taste?" Diego asked.

"What are you tasting?  If it's copper-like, then it's blood.  If it's shit then..." Mateo replied.

"Blood?" was Diego's response.

"Mmhmm.  Yours.  I tore you up pretty good.  You don't get fucked much, do you?" Mateo said.

Diego shook his head 'no' and resumed licking the cum mixture off Mateo's dick.  As he finished, they heard the splash of water as Ric went back into the pond.   All four were in the water moments later.  Once everyone was rinsed off, they dressed and put away the blanket.  "Same time tomorrow?" Mateo asked.

"Maybe a little later.  We need to take a tree down, so it will take a while.  Four?" Diego asked.

Mateo grinned and replied "We can meet you over there.  It might be fun to have the crew watch you get bred.  I'll bring some rope."

"Uh... No.  I don't want anyone to know" Diego replied.

--

Ric laid on the the lounge chair next to the pool after breakfast the next morning while Mateo and Marco goofed around in the water.  He noticed a shadow approach and looked up to see Miguel standing there.  

"Can I talk with you a moment, inside?" he said in Spanish.  Ric nodded and got up, following Miguel into the house and into the large office on the first floor.

"I told you that I love my boys and only want the best for them.   I've tried to be subtle, but I guess I need to be more direct" Miguel said before pausing a moment.  Ric guessed where the conversation was headed and he was already starting to nervously sweat.

Mateo's dad was standing only a foot away, facing him.  He was a few inches shorter, but didn't seem to let Ric's height intimidate him.  "Does your tattoo mean you are infected... with HIV?" Miguel asked quietly.

Ric took a deep breath and replied "They each have different meanings.  I assume you mean the lower one and it has a couple meanings to me.   I got it for being part of a club but, yes, it also means I have HIV.  I'm healthy and I see my doctor to make sure I stay that way."

"Fuck" Miguel replied before then asking "And Mateo?"

"I told you before, you need to ask him that" Ric said.  

"What do you mean about being healthy?  Are you contagious?" Miguel asked.

"It's not contagious like a cold where you can catch it just by being close.  Bare sex is one way and some times it takes repeated exposures to catch it.  So you are safe and don't have anything to worry about" Ric said.

"Contagious was the wrong word.  But you could infect someone.  Right?"  Miguel asked.

Ric wasn't sure where the conversation was heading but knew that if he said yes he would tell Miguel he was toxic.  "Sure, but as I said it might take one time or a hundred" Ric said.  A smile came over Miguel's face and it confused Ric.

Miguel moved closer and cupped Ric's bulge in his speedo.  "I have already talked to Mateo...  Several times this summer.  He said you've given it to several people, including your father.  I won't try and trick you like he did.   I'll just ask if you would share your... what do they call it?   Your gift" Miguel asked.  

Ric thought Miguel might be trying to bluff him except he knew about him pozzing Frank.  "I couldn't.  I tried to keep Mateo safe, but he chose his own path."

"I know.  That was very good of you.  But I am asking you for it.  Do me this one favor.  You won't be here for very long and I don't want to miss this opportunity" Miguel said, grinning back at him.

"There's no going back and no guarantee I can do it in a couple days" Ric replied, sliding his hand down Miguel's back and into his jeans and inside his underwear.  His fingers slipped along the crevice and Miguel let out a sultry moan.  "Promise me once you convert, you'll get marked like I did to let others know.  I don't care where or what, just be proud and show it off.  Let Marco get what ink he wants too.  He's thought about it long enough to not have to wait another year" Ric whispered in his ear.

Miguel nodded and said "Do your best."  He released Ric's bulge, unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans.  Ric turned Miguel around and bent him over the large wooden desk.   Sinking to his knees, he pulled Miguel's jeans down to expose his muscled, fur covered ass.  Ric had noticed that Miguel had a toned and muscled body from working on the ranch.  He obviously wasn't one of those owners that sat back directing everyone, but worked alongside them.   He spread each mound apart and spit on the hole, rubbing a finger around the ring before pushing the saliva in.

Ric was surprised at how easy Miguel's hole opened up and realized that Miguel had taken more than his share of cock in his life.  His finger came out clean too and in a minute had two fingers pushed into the hungry pussy.  He pulled his fingers free, burying his face between the firm mounds and digging his tongue in.  

"Oh fuck yeah!  God, I've missed that so much" Miguel cried out.  Ric chuckled to himself, his thoughts about Miguel's sexual experiences now confirmed.  He spent a few more minutes rimming the quickly relaxing hole.   Ric pulled back and jammed three fingers in, roughly twisting them around and getting a pained grunt from Miguel.  After spitting a few more times and working it into Miguel's hole he decided it was good enough.

Most guys Ric fucked had seen his hard cock before they felt it drive into their ass.  They even sucked it with varying levels of success.  The most Miguel got to see of it was when it was soft inside his speedo.  He knew a loud scream was going to come out of Miguel's mouth and didn't want Mateo or Marco to hear it.  Ric pushed his speedo off, reaching around and stuffing it into Miguel's panting mouth.   There wasn't any protest and he pressed his hand on Miguel's shoulder with one hand, using the other to guide his stiff shaft to the furry mounds.   They helped pull the foreskin back as he zeroed into the slick hole.

"I'm gonna burn in hell for this" Ric thought as he jabbed in.  A muffled cry filled the room and before it ended he jabbed in again.  The cries got louder with each jab until his cock broke past the outer ring.  Miguel let out a loud groan while Ric's cock forced it's way deeper into the tight hole.  Miguel may have tried to relax, but Ric was a lot thicker than any cock he had taken.   Ric got half of his shaft in and paused, giving Mateo's dad a few moments to get used to it.   When his breathing slowed, Ric began rolling his hips, giving short strokes to begin with and getting longer with each passing minute.  Ric didn't want to fuck him for a long time, expecting his long absence might make Mateo come looking for him.  The last thing he wanted was to get caught fucking Miguel by his boyfriend

He never got fully planted in Miguel's ass before his cock swelled and his balls tightened.  Ric grasped Miguel's shoulders and used the leverage to plow faster.   Less than a minute later his charged cum began filling the bruised tunnel. Ric left his cock inside Miguel's ass and before it could soften, began rocking his hips until he broke through the battered inner ring.  Miguel screamed out again, muffled by the spit soaked speedo.

Ric chuckled, wondering if Miguel was now having second thoughts after experiencing his usual "fuck to infect" breeding session.   Slowly he pulled his cock free and looked at the abused, gaping hole.  The cum wasn't pearly white and a scoop with his finger and quick taste told him it wasn't from Miguel not being properly cleaned.  The taste told him Miguel was on his way to sharing Ric's bug with his son.  He pulled his speedo out of Miguel's mouth and heard him breathe deep.  Miguel pushed himself up off the desk and looked at Ric with wide eyes.

"You fuck my son like that?   He can take it?" Miguel asked.

"No, we don't fuck like that, but yes he can take it and I can take his.  With us, it's more than just sex.  This was too, but my motive is very different.  Tomorrow morning after breakfast, be ready for your next dose" Ric replied.  He was sure he heard Miguel whimper, but he nodded 'yes' anyway.

still go back to this story often. still HOT as fuck.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...