Lou’s Farm

NECub

This is a continuation from “The Farm”. I’ve taken feedback. I’m going to start slow, and see how things progress. Again, this is a work of fiction.

Part 1- Lou’s Morning

”Fuck me”, Lou muttered as his alarm went off at precisely 5AM. It always seemed to come earlier and earlier every day. He shut off the alarm, and raised himself from bed. As he stumbled groggily to his shower, he glanced in the mirror. Lou was a good looking guy for his age. Mid-fifties,  bald but with a thick salt and pepper beard. His work around the farm kept him fit, a nice dad bod with muscle. His beer can cock was covered with light blonde fur (he stopped caring about grooming a few years ago). 

Lou stepped into his expansive shower, washing himself down, and using the soap to slip his thick cock ring around his balls. It was a daily tradition, though he rarely ever needed to drain himself anymore. Part of getting old, he assumed. Lou stopped the shower, went to the closet, changing into a jock strap, jeans, black tee, and crimson hat. He then went into the kitchen, grabbed some coffee. He made his way into his office, and began observing the monitors in front of him.  Sipping on coffee, he looked at his hogs in their pit. A few were fucking, but most were still asleep. Picking up the radio, he said “Ralph, get the Pig Pen ready. Cole is arriving tonight. And that hog is going to get all kinds of fucked up”.

—- Working on Part 2

Edited by drscorpio
Added link
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

Lou was particular about his farm. He had grown up on one, but had moved into finance after college. He made his money, and now spent it how he saw fit. A couple of years ago, his poz buddy turned him onto this service that provided men custom made. He was intrigued, and took a meeting. When he found out how far this service would go, he shelled out $250K on the spot. He knew it would take a couple months so he had time.

He hired his poz buddy. The dude had gotten a vasectomy some years back for some reason after his diagnosis. He raised the barn to Lou’s specifications in six weeks. Lou never asked how quickly he got it done. It had the recessed flooring that would serve as the pig pen, with several dens in the concrete to serve as sleeping areas. The ramp he put in for bringing the livestock in and out with ease. And the fence around the enclosure was easy. All that came next was the actual barn.

Lou made sure the cameras were installed everywhere he could see his pigs. Despite being poz and his huge sexual appetite, he got off watching his pigs fuck. The barn was completed just a few days before his first pig was delivered. He felt bad for it, just laying in there jerking itself off. Despite the copious amounts of cum he had given the farmers, the pig was wasted by being alone, just jerking itself and feeling its belly. So Lou shelled out another big cash pay out for another pig. And from there his pig pen grew.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sorry for the long delay. Had some personal stuff to deal with. Hopefully folks still have some interest.

Part 3

It was dark when Lou saw the truck pull in with the horse trailer attached. He sipped his whiskey and smoked on his cigar, watching the livestream camera that also synced to his phone. After a couple of minutes, he saw Ralph and one of the other farm hands lead the massive muscle bull out by a collar and shock sticks. He was led off to the other stable Lou had built. A minute later, he saw his newest pig led out blindfolded by its leash. Lou had to admit, this was one of the hottest pigs he had paid for yet. He could tell immediately this one was different. He couldn’t figure out how, but he knew this one was special. Lou’s jeans tightened as his bulge increased. 

Lou walked down from the deck, into the barn. He observed his latest acquisition from the deck above the pit. As he saw his other pigs move out of the dens, he retreated into the darkness. As he returned to his office, he stripped. Opening a desk drawer, he pulled out some poppers, and radioed Ralph. “Hey, get up to the office,” he muttered. Ralph got up from the desk, poured himself another drink, and sat back down. 

Ralph came into the office, saw Lou in the chair, and immediately stripped. His cock was hard but barely stood out at 3in hard. That was part of the reason Lou hired his farm hands. Ralph reached for the bottle of lube next to the bar, and fingered some into himself. Lou moved his jock aside, and Ralph sat on his cock with barely any resistance, huffing the poppers. “Look at them”, Lou said, as they both watch the mass of pigs and flesh descend on Cole on the screen. “Look at those pigs. You wanna be one of them piggy”?, Lou said.

”Fuck yes. Let me be a pig”, Ralph moaned. He was already poz from the multiple loads his boss gave him every week. He knew it, he just never got tested. “Don’t worry, I’ll be adding that pig and you to my special barn soon”, Ralph growled as he dumped his toxic load in Ralphs willing hole.

—-Part 4 will be here much sooner than the last

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

• 1 year later...

Wish he’d come back and continue this series I’d love to see a couple get swapped where the bttm becomes a bull and the top becomes a pig or like a rapist revenge where they save some twink from getting used and turn him into a super toxic bull to break his rapists hole into a worn out cunt

• 2 weeks later...