When breeding him anonymously, do you care whose load is in the no loads refused cumdump's hole?

VanCumDump

When breeding him anonymously, do you care whose load is in the no loads refused cumdump's hole?   

114 members have voted

1. 1. Preloaded

• Don't care. Perfect lube for my cock.
    • I like to be the first load.
    • I don't breed no loads refused holes.

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

The only question I ask is: 'how many loads in you?' If they don't know.....who cares as long as the lube in their ass is anon cum.  If they give a number...better.  I now know they're indeed a cumdump that keeps track, a bit like me. I get extra horned, hearing a  higher load number.   I have a bit of an obsession fucking cumdump hole.  I'm a numbers kind of pig and do keep a tally, in my head, of the higher loaded mankunts I've had the pleasure of breeding over the years.  There's nothing better than unloading in a mankunt full of anon loads.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I don't care who and how many loads a cumdump has taken before me. That's the whole point of a no loads refused cumdump is to take strangers loads. So would enjoy giving the guy want he craves by adding my load to the mix.

When attending a sex date and if more than one top will be there.  I’ve gotten in the habit of using a medical marker, placing a stash mark on my ass or chest (slightly above my left nip) announcing how many times I have been bred.  My observation is that  I get lots more attention and loads from the participants. Oh, the tops love to use the marker to place their own stash mark. Guess I’m a cum pig 🐷 what do you think?

one can find a medical marker at Amazon.

Edited by Guest