Question?

Justaholeff

I don't, I'm always looking for another cock to fuck me and breed me, I actually get hornier when I'm a little under the weather, go figure. I find it frustrating when I can't find any cocks and my regulars are to busy to get serviced. I have fall back on my dildos then, which isn't the same as a real cock.

• Upvote 1

I Have been perpetually horny for as far back as I can remember. However, over the lastv10/ 12 years or so, I have been a fulltime Caregiver.  I do so in a 1 br apt and I'm  mostly unable to get out and breed. or be bred. and I am never alone to please myself. 

the last time I came inside another man was Feburary 2020. it was the last time I has any sex. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Kayne said:

I Have been perpetually horny for as far back as I can remember. However, over the lastv10/ 12 years or so, I have been a fulltime Caregiver.  I do so in a 1 br apt and I'm  mostly unable to get out and breed. or be bred. and I am never alone to please myself. 

the last time I came inside another man was Feburary 2020. it was the last time I has any sex. 

That's far too long.

I'm sure you must be able to get some respite care from some local agency. Have someone else take care of your charge for a day so you can have a break and breed.

• Upvote 3

Absolutely.  Sometimes it's short-lived and I'm back to my old self quickly. Other times, it's health or stress or chemically-induced and it takes a while longer. When that happens, I tend to dive into some project and before long I snap out of it and am back to my normal whorish self.  If you find yourself unmotivated to do ANYTHING, it could be depression.  Keep an eye on it and talk to someone.  Ebb and flow is natural, but be aware if it becomes a larger issue.  Self-care is important.  

• Upvote 1

I have had that, too.

I am very healthy and have a great time as much as I can with as many as I can, but do hit a wall at times that just says 'No' and sorta shuts my whole libido down.

I guess it is just my body and mind telling me to take a break so it can just relax and recover and repair.  I do 'listen' to that and not force any issues upon myself.  Being self aware is great.

After that cycle is over, everything returns back and I am ready to play again. at full strength.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when winter comes  or rainy days , cold weather  i feel my libido going down  so down;  i can have periods with no sex  during nearly one month ;  sun and hot weather when wearing little or being nude smooth makes mehappy and horny; the flame begins to shine back ; lol

5 hours ago, blackrobe said:

That's far too long.

I'm sure you must be able to get some respite care from some local agency. Have someone else take care of your charge for a day so you can have a break and breed.

Its My Mom. And once I can afford to find someone I can trust  that she is comfortable with. I will do that. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2022 at 12:25 AM, Kayne said:

It would be a pleasure to be the next man you do that with...  Jim

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

the last time I came inside another man was Feburary 2020. it was the last time I has any sex

Maybe I'm wrong ..... maybe it's all true ...... has the Second Coming already happened ??????    

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Maybe I'm wrong ..... maybe it's all true ...... has the Second Coming already happened ??????    

I don't know.  You snagged part of @Kayne quote as if it were mine.  I think he just has a family situation that makes in person connections (and it sounds like even private bate) impossible.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

I don't know.  You snagged part of @Kayne quote as if it were mine.  I think he just has a family situation that makes in person connections (and it sounds like even private bate) impossible.  

Sadly, thats about the size of it. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2022 at 1:25 AM, Kayne said:

Well, my apologies for responding to you via JimInWisc (and apologies to JIW too).  I'm sorry to know that you've been in a sexual desert for so long, but - after reading your profile - I'm impressed with the reasons.  You're a real Mensch. 

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Well, my apologies for responding to you via JimInWisc (and apologies to JIW too).  I'm sorry to know that you've been in a sexual desert for so long, but - after reading your profile - I'm impressed with the reasons.  You're a real Mensch. 

No worries Mate. and thanks!

• Like 1