Sheer Laziness

ErosWired

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

If you retired and moved to one of the sex-dens-of-iniquity, I'm certain it would be a different story for a man of your dedication to your calling.  There would be lines around the block to participate in your magnificent contributions to our kind.  

You’re being very kind, but I’m not so sure about that. In this particular case I’d tried a new hotel in a different part of town because this one guy who had fucked me before told me it was a much better location for cumdumps. He said he had just done another bottom he knew there who had taken several loads that night. “And you’ll get a lot because your ass is way better than his,” he said.

I should have caught the logical flaw in that at once, of course - the quality of my ass isn’t a draw to someone who’s never fucked it. There’s no way to know how good it feels to fuck me without doing it. Even if there were somebody out there spreading the word that there was a spectacular piece of ass waiting at the hotel (he wasn’t) guys would still have to get over any initial skepticism to take the chance on finding out if it were true, because it would still just be hearsay.

I assume that what you’re saying is that there are places - such as the place you live, presumably - where Men do tend to fuck more often than not. (Perhaps it’s because you live closer to Cape Canaveral than most, and guys are more accustomed to seeing NASA get things off the ground.) Perhaps I’ll just have to make my way down there sometime and have you show me around these dens of iniquity. You could judge for yourself how magnificent my contributions might be.

Even if I lived in such a place, though, and even if I were in circulation long enough for “word on the street” to get around so that I might find some demand for my service, I expect that demand would last only until those who found me to be ‘their type’ had fucked me a couple of times, and then I would join the ranks of all the other been-there-fucked-that bottoms who are no longer fresh meat. Because that is what always happens in my experience. No matter how much a Top enjoys my ass, no matter how frequently or regularly he uses it, he eventually grows tired of it and moves on. They all do. And as there is a finite number of Tops in any given location who might conceivably be expected to find me fuckable, it stands to reason that it’s only ever a matter of time before they’ve all tried me, grown tired of the experience, and moved on. It’s the way of it. I suppose that’s why people cultivate long-term relationships based on things in addition to sex.

It doesn’t really matter all that much. I’m not getting any younger, and time doesn’t favor me being able to serve in a meaningful way in any practical sense for very much longer. There will come a day in the not-too-distant future when my age will be too severe a deterrent to attracting Tops, no matter what my ass feels like. That’s okay. For everything there is a season. I just hope I go out with a (gang)bang and not a whimper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yea dude, I feel you. This is why I’ve stopped letting guys eat/finger/fist me in the sling. Too many just want to enjoy the cum in my hole but not contribute. I’ve had too many dig out some nut and move on. 
I don’t pursue a BTM until the end of the night because I don’t want to be the type of asshole you described. The BTM who I choose to breed and let enjoy my hole at the end is worth sharing some cum. They’re already several loads deep when I find them. 

If I may ......

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There’s no way to know how good it feels to fuck me without doing it.

Actually, there is.  Around here there are plenty of guys that regularly (I mean weekly) whore out either their favorite cumdump, or one of their fuckbud's in a joint-venture.  Often these small groups are sort of "in a network", if that makes sense?  Several guys who admire cumdumps, and networking with each other to share the talented ones.  A reputation (for the better or for the worse) can be built fairly quickly, and when a fb texts with "you guys have to come over - I found a hotttt one", we tend to do it.  One of my fb's (name is Chris - the guy I got through covid with) and he often texts me to come over and share a talented cumdump, or show up at X place where he'll be whoring the cumdump.  Every single guy may not agree with the host's estimation, but that's ok.  The point is, word gets around amongst the men who need to know.  btw - Rocket Central is about 200 miles - at least 3 hours or worse on I-95 - away from Ft.L.   And, perhaps you will.  

There are so many gay men, a huge percentage of which are raw men, in this area that I cannot possibly imagine that any guy could meet/share sex with even half the gay population.  Even at a multi-day event like next month's Pig Week, which consists mostly of orgies at various locations around town, it would take years to run across close to every potential fuck in town.  

One issue though, is so many of the cumdumps in the fuckjoints are high as kites on christ alone knows what kind of drugs.  One of the reasons I hit the backrooms / fuckjoints, instead of hosting group breedings in my home, is that in the public places, I'm not responsible for any crazy crap that could easily happen.  The fuckjoint is; I'm just another patron in the crowd.  That cumdump I kept for a few years was (and is) a powerfully-built guy, which I am not, so I at least had an "enforcer" around when needed if guys started to get out of line here in my home.  

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

it stands to reason that it’s only ever a matter of time before they’ve all tried me, grown tired of the experience, and moved on

Of course, I don't know how widely traveled you are, but I did attend trade shows annually in Louisville for a number of years.  These were multi-day events, and of course I slipped away at night when I could avoid the advertisers.  I can only say as gracefully as possible, that city is not at all comparable to Ft. L. in this context.  There is virtually no chance that every BreedCock in Ft.L. could experience the pleasure of your dedication to your craft.  

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

as there is a finite number of Tops in any given location who might conceivably be expected to find me fuckable

but you're discounting something that you possess, and very few bottoms even understand or comprehend, let alone accomplish:  I've gone into that before and it didn't seem like you cared to read it, but that doesn't make your dedication to your calling, answering that call to Service despite the difficulties, any less remarkable and valued.  

Even the kids on this site are getting older every day, and neither you nor I are kids anymore (thank Whatever).  That's why I try to encourage the younger guys to do what they need to do, take all the precautions available to protect their health, and to learn their craft.  Get as much pleasure as they can, because all of a damn sudden, we wake up one day and wonder what the hell happened?  I don't feel old, I know I don't  act old, and in a little while I'll be getting ready to head out for the night.  I'm doing it - as much of it as I want to - because one day maybe I won't be able, and the day after that I may get to ditch.  In the meantime though, I still love cumdumps; to me they're the special ones, and I want to give them what they need, and take from them what they offer - as many as I can.

I hope with all my heart that you can continue do the same.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

All that is put at risk when some uninvited bottom thinks he has a right to help himself to loads I’ve got in my arse and suck them all out.

Well, once the Cock has pumped it's load up your gut, it belongs to you !!!  You simply don't have to allow any guy to do stuff to you that you don't want done.  Hopefully the first (politely delivered) "get lost" will be enough, but the fact remains that you earned those loads, and what happens to them is 100% your decision.  And you're correct - I can definitely confirm that a wet Hole full of Sperm is absolutely the hottest fuck in the backroom.  Hopefully, you wouldn't resent a Top taking a little taste before adding his ...... it's the pleasure of tasting the loads in the Hole - not vacuuming it all out that's so "crazy-making" ....

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Well, once the Cock has pumped it's load up your gut, it belongs to you !!!  You simply don't have to allow any guy to do stuff to you that you don't want done.  Hopefully the first (politely delivered) "get lost" will be enough, but the fact remains that you earned those loads, and what happens to them is 100% your decision. 

I take a slightly different view of this, from my personal perspective. To me, a Top’s load is a part of him, representative of all the qualities that make him a Top, that make him entitled to breed me, encoded in his DNA. He could choose to implant that marker of himself in any cunt, but he chose mine. I take that as an honor, and as a responsibility - his expressed desire was that his essence be inside my body, and I take seriously my duty to keep it there for as long as I can so some element of it, at least, mingles inextricably with my own flesh.

At no point is his load ever “mine” - it remains his, but inside me, and thus he remains inside me. It’s not for me to decide whether his essence should be inside someone else; if he wanted it elsewhere he would have put it there.

Also, I never consider myself to have “earned” a load in the sense that I am ever “owed” one - a Top’s load is always a gift, to be given or not given at his pleasure. It is a sign of his ecstasy, and if he pumps it into me, it isn’t a reward, it’s simply a sign that I have performed my duty successfully.

That’s not to say I don’t place a great value on the load bred into my cunt; I very much do. Each load deposited is an act that cannot be undone, one that subtly changes me forever. Each time I’m cunted reinforces the way I’ve been trained to see myself and to perform - the load serves as a token, very much owned by him, that by fusing with me leaves me also feeling very much owned by him.

One thing that did mess with my head a bit was a time when a Top had finished unloading into me, then reached underneath me and jacked me off until I came into his hand, then poured my own entire load into my ass. Even though the load came from me, he had made it his own to do with as he wanted (being a Top) and it became another token of his Top-ness.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I don’t think you were in at all the same kind of situation I’m describing. In your case you weren’t asking to come get the guy’s loads, you were invited in. If anything, the other bottom was the one using you as a means to entice men to come fuck him through the mirror (!) and was actually being the greedy one by being the one to take all the fucking after you stiffened them up with your mouth. If he let you eat him out afterward, I’d say you could fairly call it your cut of the take from the operation, at the very least.

That is a good way to look at it. I was more than happy to help though. 

23 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Yea dude, I feel you. This is why I’ve stopped letting guys eat/finger/fist me in the sling. Too many just want to enjoy the cum in my hole but not contribute. I’ve had too many dig out some nut and move on. 

That is very much a PNW thing, I just wouldn't have expected @ErosWiredto encounter it in Kentucky. Most of the guys doing it in the PNW, in my experience,  don't bottom or top.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

ErosWired earlier posted " I expect that demand would last only until those who found me to be ‘their type’ had fucked me a couple of times, and then I would join the ranks of all the other been-there-fucked-that bottoms who are no longer fresh meat. Because that is what always happens in my experience."

I  am also in the same gay mecca as HtnHole, and would come here as  one of those "fresh meat tourists" in the late 80's and 90's, before making the move here in 2000. What I tended to experience as a tourist who visited for a week at a time, 3 times a year, was I would have plenty of play the first 3 or 4 days, but very rarely from the same person ever. I likened it to the " catch and release' "  approach fishermen do. It seemed it was all about nabbing the latest guy off the airport jet bridge. As a full time resident, I found I  could have some regular , repeat play and I chalk it up to the fact I could host. And I had poppers. But I also had a lot of guys who would chat me for months until they one day finally made their way here, they would fuck and nut and split, and while they would still sporadically message, the return factor was somewhere below zero.  I rationalized it in my head that they were either just out to see how many hash marks for different holes they could amass before they died, or they had a partner and one fuck wasn't a threat to their relationship ( at least, in their mind) but repeat fucks would cross the line and almost be like an " affair"

I am surprised there hasn't been any post about those lazy bottoms who wedge in. I used to hit a bar with a very , ahem, festive dark back patio, smoking area. I might make it there once or twice a month, and after grabbing a beer and relaxing a bit, head out back. The usual cruising chase of guys shifting around and around until they would be in the vibe. If good luck had them stop by me and start playing, all too often some pushy bastard would insert himself into the action trying to pull the guys cock out of my hole so he could suck it,  or get fucked by the guy. If my awareness was on, I would sometimes manage to step on the guy trying to cut ins toes, and my size 14's def made an impression . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2022 at 12:20 PM, ErosWired said:

I expect that demand would last only until those who found me to be ‘their type’ had fucked me a couple of times, and then I would join the ranks of all the other been-there-fucked-that bottoms who are no longer fresh meat. Because that is what always happens in my experience. No matter how much a Top enjoys my ass, no matter how frequently or regularly he uses it, he eventually grows tired of it and moves on.

This is certainly the case. I believe men gravitate to new fucks. A vestige of our evolution seeking to spread seed in as many holes as possible. 

35 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

What I tended to experience as a tourist who visited for a week at a time, 3 times a year, was I would have plenty of play the first 3 or 4 days, but very rarely from the same person ever.

Regardless of location or type, fresh injection of dick or ass will drum up interest. It’s the same reason posting a new photo on an app will result in a flurry of views. As guys become numb to viewing the new content/fucking the new hole/getting loaded by the new cock, they will progressively and exponentially lose interest.

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

[T]here are plenty of guys that regularly (I mean weekly) whore out either their favorite cumdump, or one of their fuckbud's in a joint-venture.  Often these small groups are sort of "in a network", if that makes sense?  Several guys who admire cumdumps, and networking with each other to share the talented ones. 

@hntnhole nails why I like the bathhouse crowd. There is always new meat and ideally I’ll get the new dick churning deep in me before the end of the night. But there is also the regular crowd that knows where to find a good fuck. We’ll all try out the novel fuck first but there’s good sweat and nut to trade in between.

We’re like a small network of whores. Most bathhouse regulars know they can reliably get their dick wet and throbbing in my hole when they’re not able to find something new. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

But there is also the regular crowd that knows where to find a good fuck.

100%.  While it's usually fun to rut in fresh Hole, it's always fun to rut in known, reliably hot cumdumps.   I usually hit my favorite joints about the same time, same nights.  Fairly often I see a guy I "know", and generally we trade knowing glances, a bit of a smile, sometimes even a bit of a chat.  Once in a while, I'll re-Breed, which only turns the heat up for all the fresh meat.  Every guy loves fresh meat, since if we haven't had it before, there's always a chance it'll turn out to be great.  In any case, a clump of men rawfucking each other is always fun.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Had a dude reach out to me on Telegram.  Quickly realize he's a bottom (from out of town).  I politely let him know I'm a bottom too and thought that ended that.  

He then proceeds to ask if I can arrange a gangbang for him when he arrives in New York in a few weeks... And not only that, could we do it at my place?

Seriously?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TallHungNYC said:

Had a dude reach out to me on Telegram.  Quickly realize he's a bottom (from out of town).  I politely let him know I'm a bottom too and thought that ended that.  

He then proceeds to ask if I can arrange a gangbang for him when he arrives in New York in a few weeks... And not only that, could we do it at my place?

Seriously?

Had that happened to me, I don’t think I could have refrained from taking the opportunity to make it a “teachable moment” and educate the fool on exactly why that was a wildly inappropriate thing to ask. Where are these people raised that they think this is acceptable behavior? Was he high? I can only assume he did it in some fever-mad state of mind that couldn’t figure out where his fantasies end and real life with real people in it begins.

• Like 1