Sheer Laziness

ErosWired

I thought some of the message conversation I had on the apps were pretty out there, but it is clear I've only scratched the surface. I'm only a casual apps user at best, and am apparently by some guys standards quite rude in my ability to ignore the (at least partly because I rarely even log into the apps and don't even know they were waiting for a response). My only question is why you aren't shutting the conversation down by at the latest the 2nd request that you think is out of bounds?

22 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

We’re like a small network of whores. Most bathhouse regulars know they can reliably get their dick wet and throbbing in my hole when they’re not able to find something new. 

Having that group of active regulars goes a long way. That is something I really missed when I moved to Portland, in Denver I could go to either club I was a regular at and have at least a handful of regulars willing to have sex with me, if there was no "new meat" in the club, pretty much any night of the week. In Portland there are fewer regulars, and a majority of the regulars never seen to have sex. I've been watching some of them for 15 years and still don't know if they are top, bottom or versatile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My only question is why you aren't shutting the conversation down by at the latest the 2nd request

This is a condensation of all the silly shit I experienced using the fuck apps.  It got to the point that a fairly small group (10 - 12) of guys unintentionally formed sort of a "fuck-group", and we depended on that, and the public fuckjoints.  I don't have much to say to all the guys that complain about the cruise apps, other than why continue to waste time and effort on something that has proven to be disappointing time after time after time?  All of us (of a certain age) managed to fuck our brains out before there were apps. Where is it written that we're entitled to satisfying sex if we can't be bothered to get up and go get it? 

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

ErosWired earlier posted " I expect that demand would last only until those who found me to be ‘their type’ had fucked me a couple of times, and then I would join the ranks of all the other been-there-fucked-that bottoms who are no longer fresh meat. Because that is what always happens in my experience."

I  am also in the same gay mecca as HtnHole, and would come here as  one of those "fresh meat tourists" in the late 80's and 90's, before making the move here in 2000. What I tended to experience as a tourist who visited for a week at a time, 3 times a year, was I would have plenty of play the first 3 or 4 days, but very rarely from the same person ever. I likened it to the " catch and release' "  approach fishermen do. It seemed it was all about nabbing the latest guy off the airport jet bridge. As a full time resident, I found I  could have some regular , repeat play and I chalk it up to the fact I could host. And I had poppers. But I also had a lot of guys who would chat me for months until they one day finally made their way here, they would fuck and nut and split, and while they would still sporadically message, the return factor was somewhere below zero.  I rationalized it in my head that they were either just out to see how many hash marks for different holes they could amass before they died, or they had a partner and one fuck wasn't a threat to their relationship ( at least, in their mind) but repeat fucks would cross the line and almost be like an " affair"

I am surprised there hasn't been any post about those lazy bottoms who wedge in. I used to hit a bar with a very , ahem, festive dark back patio, smoking area. I might make it there once or twice a month, and after grabbing a beer and relaxing a bit, head out back. The usual cruising chase of guys shifting around and around until they would be in the vibe. If good luck had them stop by me and start playing, all too often some pushy bastard would insert himself into the action trying to pull the guys cock out of my hole so he could suck it,  or get fucked by the guy. If my awareness was on, I would sometimes manage to step on the guy trying to cut ins toes, and my size 14's def made an impression . 

The stuff the realtors don't tell you when you're moving to Florida...