Cum loads wanted for a mass cum feeding session that will be filmed

Damn this is fucking hot. Would love to one day take a collection of cum like that up mu pig hole. Have someone felch it out and feed it back to me. Inevitably some would end up on the floor. Which of course means I have to lick it up with my ass up in the air, as whoever wants to pounds this pig's cumsloppy hole. 

• Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...

Since the last feeding of 25 loads a few weeks ago, Sir has already been collecting more cum to feed me. He's decided I need to swallow roughly twice as much cum this next time. Any offers of loads from local men in Los Angeles would be sincerely appreciated! He has been having the contributors come to his place in WeHo to milk themselves into a condom, or save multiple loads themselves and deliver them. To encourage others to donate their jizz, I'd like to offer to come pick it up from you to make it easy for you. Sir would also like to have a photo of each cock that contributes loads so he can show them in the video he makes of me swallowing it all. Optional, but also very much appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Sir's has been busy collecting men's loads for my next bulk feeding coming up soon (current loads in the attached photo). He's going to have a minimum of one condom filled to the top to dump in my mouth, but hopefully at least another one half filled or more. I told Him I will swallow as much as He wants, of course. I just hope he treats me to another bowl of cereal served with piss instead of milk because that was fucking delicious last time!!

NextRound5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sir is kind enough to send me weekly updates letting me know how many new loads have been added to the next collection of cum he's going to have me swallow. As always, any of you local men in LA wanting to add your own loads please message me here and I'll make it happen for you. Anyone who contributes a load will get a copy of the video he takes when he has me swallow it all. He'll put a cut version of it up online too. I'll share that when he lets me.

more2.jpg

more3.jpg

updatedtotal.jpg

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Update on collected anonymous cum loads for second feeding. Sir has one condom completely filled to the top and is about to start a second one. I'm trying to get over there in the next week or two so he can film me swallowing every single drop of that thick, delicious jizz.

I've asked if I can have another bowl of cereal served with his rank morning piss instead of milk just like last time also. He spoiled me with that and now cereal just doesn't taste right with milk anymore. More updates to come.

The attached pic shows me the current filled condom (he affectionately calls it my breakfast in a bag) frozen for freshness. On the day I'm scheduled to get my stomach coated in all that cum he'll get it out and bring the temp up so it's warm and tasty for maximum enjoyment.

IMG_3142.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 4/21/2023 at 5:35 PM, Luvbbslut said:

That's fucking nasty! I love it!

Just my kind if thing,  feeding some pig saved loads or used condoms! Wish I could contribute too!

So much semen in that condom 

You're gonna enjoy all this mix of different DNAs

Yeah I am!  This one is twice as much cum as he had me gulp down last time and I can't fucking wait to taste all those loads as they slide down my throat. Wish you could contribute also. The more the merrier - I'm here for it all!

• Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Here we are a few months later, and Sir is now satisfied with the amount of cum He's collected to dump down my throat (He sent the attached photos two days ago).  He's expecting me to schedule a day to go over and swallow it all for Him, so I'm working on that. He will add any new loads between now and the "delivery day" to the second condom.  The first time I swallowed collected loads at His place (about half a condom) He told me the load count was 25.  Now He has one completely full condom and another one half filled, so there should be around 75 loads for me to gulp down, probably a few more by the time I'm able to go swallow it for Him.

Update_June12_2023_1.jpg

Update_June12_2023_2.jpg

• Piggy 3

On 6/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im jealous.

Cum drives me crazy, its why i eat mine all the time also, but always wanted to swallow down 50+ loads at once,
Just the sight of those filled condoms is soooooo hot.

That first mass feeding last year was the first time I'd swallowed full mouthfuls of cum like that. It was an amazing experience which is why I told this Dom I'd be grateful to keep swallowing all the loads He wants to collect. And He loves filming it, so... win-win.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

YOu'r

On 6/15/2023 at 10:52 PM, PissGuzzlerLA said:

Here we are a few months later, and Sir is now satisfied with the amount of cum He's collected to dump down my throat (He sent the attached photos two days ago).  He's expecting me to schedule a day to go over and swallow it all for Him, so I'm working on that. He will add any new loads between now and the "delivery day" to the second condom.  The first time I swallowed collected loads at His place (about half a condom) He told me the load count was 25.  Now He has one completely full condom and another one half filled, so there should be around 75 loads for me to gulp down, probably a few more by the time I'm able to go swallow it for Him.

Update_June12_2023_1.jpg

Update_June12_2023_2.jpg

You're such a pig! Glad you found the right top to satisfy your craving for cum.
Love doing that to my sluts too. Bringin used condoms for some cumplay before the fucking begins.

• Piggy 1

This thread makes me rock hard, extremely horny! This cumslut is so lucky to have a top who feeds him so much cum! I only ever got three used condoms with one load in each. But wish I could get fed as much as this lucky pig. 😈🐽 Good boy and amazing top!

• Piggy 1

On 6/15/2023 at 10:52 PM, PissGuzzlerLA said:

Update_June12_2023_1.jpg

Update_June12_2023_2.jpg

This is so fucking hot! And I am so jealous of you. Looking at those filled up condoms I fucking need that up my pig hole!

• Piggy 1