Last load from the OSU vs Texas weekend

PigBoyDallas

I was up early this morning for my usual morning walk/jog/run and was on Grindr hoping that maybe some guys have today off and are looking. I'd had a lot of fun over the weekend hooking up with random guys in town for the state fair and the OSU vs. Texas game and thought most of that was over, but got hit up by a guy at a local hotel from Oklahoma looking for fun. I have a major weakness for redneck boys and he checked all the boxes, 21, blonde, 6 foot tall, beefy build, smooth body with big nipples, but sadly not that big a dick and a vers bottom according to his profile. I didn't care, I'd be willing to breed his ass. His profile indicated he was neg so my expectation was he'd want it safe so I figured I'd weed him out by saying I wanted to breed his ass. To my surprise he said he wanted to get bred and we kept the talk up. He liked my cock and was down for now, saying his check out was at 11am. He was nearby and I said I could be there soon. To my surprise he asked what I wanted and I jokingly said I wanted him to breed me too. He said he was down and liked that I wanted it raw. I joked back that "raw is law" and he agreed, saying he only did raw. I know playing with rednecks is playing with fire but I also know they almost all play raw. I asked if he'd been in town for the weekend and he admitted he was, that he lived in Arkansas but went to OSU and was in town for the game and had the day off from work. I can only imagine he'd been fucking like crazy over the weekend and I wasn't the only guy who'd bred him or who he had bred. That had me super horny and we switched to Snap so I could prove I wasn't fake, and also to confirm he wasn't. And he certainly wasn't as I got pics of him naked, stroking his cock and hearing him talk in his country accent. He hadn't asked about my status and I wasn't about to ask his, and guessing that he didn't mention he was on Prep on his profile I can only guess he wasn't and like me, just doesn't give a shit.

I got to his hotel and went in and we were quickly kissing each other as we stripped down. He was down on his knees sucking my cock and telling me what a hot cock I have and how bad he wanted it. Clearly he does this often and that had me hard just knowing he's a slut like me. I couldn't believe there's big country boys like him that are as slutty as I am and it drives me crazy as I love getting with guys like this. I stop him a couple times saying I'm getting close and finally he takes the hint and we move to the bed and he's on his back spreading his legs so I can grind my hard cock up against his ass. I ask him if he has any lube and he says he wants me to fuck him spit and stick and I oblige, spitting furiously on my cock and in my hand so I can force my cock in his ass. Getting inside him takes little effort and clearly he's been getting pounded by other guys all weekend. His ass feels like its already loaded and bred and I'm tempted to ask, but honestly I don't give a shit. I tell him how hot and tight his ass is and how bad I want to load him and he's begging for my cock and load. Then he adds that I probably like fucking and breeding guys anon like this. I figure I'm never going to see him again, so why not be fucking honest. I say I do love breeding guys anon and that I love getting bred anon and can't wait for him to do that to me. His face lit up and he asked me if I do it a lot and I say I do, that I love giving and taking loads. He breaks into a smile and says he does too and that he was so excited that I wanted his load and he started begging for me to cum in him. I hardly needed the encouragement as hearing him admit to being a whore was all I needed as I was about to cum. And it felt good to be honest about being the anon pig I am. I know there's other guys like me too and it was hot to be drilling one and I blasted a ferocious load inside him that had him screaming not to pull out and to stay inside him. I loved that this big country boy was letting a deviant pig like me drill him raw and breed his ass. He admitted he was really close to cumming and wanted to fuck me rather than have an accident if I kept fucking him. I said it was cool and he again asked me if I was cool for him fucking me raw, and I said I was. I was on my back saying I wanted to look into his pretty blue eyes as he drilled me and damn did he drill me. He did a spit and stick and it was easy taking him that way except for when he thrust all the way in me as his cock was a lot thicker at the base than at the tip. He asked if it was cool if he used some racist words as he fucked me and honestly, yeah, I know that's fucked up, but also hot, and if it's a redneck boy like him its even hotter and I agreed to it, kind of hating myself for agreeing to it. He was using the words a lot and I hardly cared. I love having guys like him dominate and use my for their pleasure, even if they're slutty bottom boys like him, getting bred by random guys. I'm loudly begging for his load and not caring who hears me. His face is all red and I can tell he's close and can feel him shudder as he cums inside me. It's a shame he doesn't have a bigger dick and isn't a dominant top, but I don't care. He's probably been shamed all his life for having a smaller cock, probably been forced to bottom as a result and has gotten used to getting fucked, so I'm sure he likes the chance to top and be the dominant pig, and I'm not about to deny him that. He's not slowing down and continues fucking me saying he isn't done with my ass and again starts with the racist talk. I've long since made peace with that kind of shit just to get the white trash cock I love and I'm leaning into it, feeding into his hate fuck. It doesn't matter as he took my seed raw, so who's the bitch here?

Pig boy dumps another load in me and I'm loudly screaming not to pull out, how hot it was, and brother, I am not lying. I wanted his load bad. He quickly slides out and is begging for my dick and load like the little bitch he is. I'm telling him how bad I want to breed his hole and that I bet he's been bred by a lot of guys this weekend. He's moaning with delight saying he did, and I'm egging him on, demanding to know how many guys bred his hole and without hesitating he said ten. I laughed and kept up my strokes and said he probably took every one of them raw and he admitted he did. I kept it up and he admitted he begged for their loads and admitted his favorite was getting tag teamed by two Latino guys who double penetrated him. I asked him if he liked Latino cock and he admitted to loving Latino cock and would do anything to get Latinos to breed him raw. And there we have it, his fantasy and their's coming together. I ain't gonna lie, I love thinking about breeding a hot redneck boy like him and having him breed me to, and I'm sure it fulfilled their fantasy. I would love to be with a guy like this, but know that it isn't realistic. All I can hope for is a chance at him breeding me and me breeding him and soon enough I do that, blast another powerful load deep in his guts as his face lights up and again he begs me not to pull out and to shoot every drop inside him. And I gladly do, collapsing on top of him once I'm spent. He laughs at me saying how good I was and that I must have needed it. I said I was and said he must have to. He admitted he'd hooked up earlier but the other didn't get him off and he was glad I wanted it. I knew I was right about him being already bred and held back from saying something. Instead I said I was glad he wanted to fuck me as I found guys like him really hot. He smiled at me and thanked me adding that he was nothing special. I came clean about fantasizing about guys like him and he laughed and said I should move to Oklahoma as there were lots of guys there like him for the taking. I'm trying hard not to clock watch and not wanting this to end, but know that our time is going to end soon even though I don't want it to. I jokingly ask him if he's going to drive back to Oklahoma with my loads still in his ass and he smirks at me and asks what I think. I jokingly say yeah, and he admits he plans on it and wants to stop and see if he can get more loads on the way back. I'm surprised and impressed by his honesty and admit to it. "You should take what you want" he said and there's truth to that. Too often I'm over cautious and afraid to ask for what I want in life. He gives me his number and says I should come visit and see what I think of Oklahoma and that I could stay with him. He admitted he doesn't come to Dallas often but does get here sometimes. We kiss deeply and I dress to leave, his loads still inside me, not caring that I smell of cum, lube, and ass. I thank him and tell him I had an amazing time and leave, hoping we will meet up again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Very hot! 

I used to make the trip from OKC to Dallas by taking loads from whomever all along I-35 & hwy 77. A long trip with lots of stops but my hole was always full of cum and well-wrecked when I got back

Edited by negbtm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just a side note...  it is OU (University of Oklahoma) that plays UT (University of Texas) each year at the Cotton Bowl during the Texas State Fair, not OSU (Oklahoma State University).

BTW...  wow, what a game this year...  Texas crushed Oklahoma 49-0.  There is a lot of teeth gnashing going on north of the Red River...

But other than that, great story!

• 8 months later...