Using a scheduling tool for anon cumdumping

rock-cock-jock

So, I'm planning on cumdumping this weekend. I've already booked the parking lot-accessible motel and have got from 12pm check-in until 11am check-out, a solid 23 hours of play time that I hope to use as efficiently as possible. In the interest in making things more streamlined, I'm toying with the idea of using calendly (a free online scheduling tool) and send interested tops the link so that they can set their own 30 min time slot.

There are a couple reasons for trying this.

1) When you're getting fucked, you can't, or rather you shouldn't be on your phone scheduling tops and stuff, which can result in late replies, missed opportunities, etc.

2) Having an automated workflow would mean less work for me

3) it gives the tops more flexibility in rescheduling if something comes up or want to come again

4) makes it less likely for tops to accidentally stumble upon one another

5) having a log of this (eg emails of tops and their cock pics) would be a nice keepsake as well as an easy reference if I'm back in this area instead of going through old emails.

Any thoughts on this? is it a bad idea? do you think guys would be turned off by this? anything you think I'm missing?

• Like 4

All the planning for a just-in-time workflow-optimised cumdumping probably won't survive the reality of tops that don't show up. You'll have your scheduling book full, but not your arse, I'm afraid.

Setting up an appointment on calendy to breed a cumdump feels too much like booking at a hairdresser's. Given that I'm shaved bald should tell you how much I would love your idea.

• Haha 1

fair enough. but the tops that dont show up would flake regardless of a system or not I figure, a constant. And I could make it known that drop-ins are welcome but would just have to wait behind a scheduled meetup until like 5 min late or something. that way, ideally a drop-in could just fill in for a flake.

I mean, if you could cum inside your hairdresser, I bet you would look forward to booking each haircut eh? So, a difference. one's a chore, the other's a pleasure

• Like 1

I understand why you would want to do this, but I can see a critical flaw in such a scheduling strategy, based on the known no-show rate of Tops to other scheduled cumdump opportunities, which can generally be expected in the range of 70%-80% (an abysmal figure). Let’s say you break your 23 hours into half-hour appointments. That would give 46 potential fuck-chances. That means that if someone signed up for every single one of the available slots, you could realistically expect only 8-14 actual Tops to show. And for every one that ghosts you, that’s a slot that’s been locked out and unavailable to another Top who would have fucked you, because the Top who ghosted sure as hell isn’t going to go back and clear out his appointment in the app. You’ll just end up with zero flexibility. And saying that walk-ins are welcome too defeats the whole purpose, because why bother with an appointment if you don’t need one? Plus, the guys who need discretion won’t make the appointment if a guy could walk in at any time. Add to this the fact that some guys are done in five minutes, and some need an hour. Are you going to stop a Top who’s plowing you deep and say, “I’m afraid your half hour is up”? I wouldn’t recommend it.

But you’re not going to get every slot filled, or even close to it, because getting a Top to come to you is always a negotiation, and you always have to close the deal. They want to know if you check their boxes, if you’re preloaded, they want pics of your ass, your face, or both. And letting Guys sign up blind without consultation is like, as we say here in Kentucky, buying a pig in a poke - you have no idea what you’re going to get.

I understand what you mean when you say that a cumdump shouldn’t be arranging the next hookup while getting fucked - as soon as a Top hits my door I put my phone away and ignore it until he’s gone. But in the time between fucks, cumdumping is hard work. You’ve got to actively market yourself, because the competition is fierce. You’ve got to be hands-on with it because you have to persuade, and you have to weed out the undesirables like other bottoms who want you to fuck them, or Tops who only want oral if you’re looking to fuck. You just can’t shortcut it.

Lastly, sexual impulse isn’t something you plan and schedule. You strike while the iron is hot. In my experience, any time a Top says he’s going to come at a given time, I can count on never seeing him. His urge will have passed.

Nice idea, but no.

• Upvote 1

hmm yeah strong point. damn, fakes and flakes just ruin everything eh?  i've actually chatted to 3 this morning just looking for jerk off material. and once they cum, thats it. gone. and yeah, if im being honest, most guys are the 'spontaneous, if horny enough will meet up asap' types rather than being ok with a scheduled appointment type thing. annoying. Really though, i cant even get a fwb to set a regular time slot tbh so getting some anons to do it will prolly be impossible. /sigh/ too idealistic 

Such a system might work better for a top (with a very high sex drive) who wants to schedule bottoms throughout the day, but I think it's going to be pretty close to impossible for a bottom to pull this off without becoming really frustrated. To the point raised by ErosWired, it takes a lot of negotiating really fine details to get someone to commit to fucking these days. You need to respond quickly and be ready to seize opportunities. And many of us bottoms, if we're being honest, are kind of picky too. We've all been known to prioritize one top over another and we know for sure that tops do this with bottoms. I'd say to focus on quality, then on quantity. Lean into the spontaneity of it. And remember, all fucks are not created equal. 

This is pretty smart from my POV. I manage my work calendar with a program called Calendly which allows people to book 15, 30 or 60 minute blocks of my time. Using this for cockdates never occurred to me. 

If you decide to try this out, be sure to let us all know how it works for you. I’d love to have an automated “cock manager” to organize my sessions. 

3 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

too idealistic

There's nothing wrong with being idealistic, but a bit of 'realistic' added into the mix may be productive.  Signing up for a scheduled appearance seems a bit too "mechanical", and removes the thrill of the hunt.  I don't think a lot of Tops concern themselves with whether or not they'll get off - they enjoy prowling for Holes - "the hunt" is an integral part of cruising, not just clearing their balls. 

One remedy that comes to mind is to get a Top-buddy to whore your Hole out.  That changes the dynamic to a "Breedbro-to-Breedbro" construct, but you still get fucked full.  Top-to-Top negotiations are quite reliable, in that each guy wants to uphold the reputation he's earned.  

In any case, good luck; I hope you get fucked so full your ass slides off the next chair you try to sit on !!! 

You could do a little market research (as it were) by posting a poll on here asking Tops if they would use such an app to schedule a cumdump fuck, and see what kind of response you get. The level of positive or negative reply should give you a sense of what kind of reception you might get in the real world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CumdumpDad said:

Hey if high end hookers can do it why not us fucking cumdumps

Be interesting to hear your results. 

Because we aren’t high-end hookers, no matter how skilled we might be. Without going into it, it’s a question of perceived value. A person is much more likely to make an appointment, reservation, or get on a waiting list for any product or service that is perceived to be of high value and limited availability, because they don’t want to miss their chance at getting something particularly desirable or coveted. In the case of the services of a cumdump, the commodity is free and plentiful, and the quality is seldom assured, so perceived value is low. Additionally, some Tops inherently perceive cumdumps as lower value persons sexually, as mere sexual objects, or even as disposable - of no value whatever. When I was at IML, one Top started fucking me and said, “I have zero respect for you.” That man was not going to make, let alone honor, an appointment. He used me for flesh, plain and simple.

Plus, most times when I’m hosting, the reality is that the Tops contacting me are actively shopping among several options, and are going to take the one that horns him the most - and he would do it even if he found the guy five seconds after making an appointment with me.

15 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

So, I'm planning on cumdumping this weekend. I've already booked the parking lot-accessible motel and have got from 12pm check-in until 11am check-out, a solid 23 hours of play time that I hope to use as efficiently as possible. In the interest in making things more streamlined, I'm toying with the idea of using calendly (a free online scheduling tool) and send interested tops the link so that they can set their own 30 min time slot.

There are a couple reasons for trying this.

1) When you're getting fucked, you can't, or rather you shouldn't be on your phone scheduling tops and stuff, which can result in late replies, missed opportunities, etc.

2) Having an automated workflow would mean less work for me

3) it gives the tops more flexibility in rescheduling if something comes up or want to come again

4) makes it less likely for tops to accidentally stumble upon one another

5) having a log of this (eg emails of tops and their cock pics) would be a nice keepsake as well as an easy reference if I'm back in this area instead of going through old emails.

Any thoughts on this? is it a bad idea? do you think guys would be turned off by this? anything you think I'm missing?

would love to see vid of at least some of  your breeding. hope you get all you can handle

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

One remedy that comes to mind is to get a Top-buddy to whore your Hole out.  That changes the dynamic to a "Breedbro-to-Breedbro" construct, but you still get fucked full.  Top-to-Top negotiations are quite reliable, in that each guy wants to uphold the reputation he's earned.

I agree that most tops are not really looking to schedule a first time fuck that far in advance so I like hntnhole’s idea to get a top to whore you out - and he can always use you during those times when a top doesn’t show

another option would be to partner with another bottom - whoring each other out

or just find tops who like groups or gangbangs  so then you don’t need to worry about it one top still using you when the next top shows up (even if you have your formal schedule and I know you are taking lots of loads …. Watching you take one as I get there would turn me on

also tops don’t always take the same amount of time to fuck - if a top is really turned on he may cum in 5 min - and some, if they are enjoying using you, may want to go for 30 or 45 min

• Like 1

3 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I agree that most tops are not really looking to schedule a first time fuck that far in advance so I like hntnhole’s idea to get a top to whore you out - and he can always use you during those times when a top doesn’t show

another option would be to partner with another bottom - whoring each other out

or just find tops who like groups or gangbangs  so then you don’t need to worry about it one top still using you when the next top shows up (even if you have your formal schedule and I know you are taking lots of loads …. Watching you take one as I get there would turn me on

also tops don’t always take the same amount of time to fuck - if a top is really turned on he may cum in 5 min - and some, if they are enjoying using you, may want to go for 30 or 45 min

Just before lockdown I got a room at the HIX in Philly and hooked up with this Bi guy I'd had the hots for years.... he ended up whoring me on and off for the two days I was there and added his own load almost after other guy loaded in me. He must have bred me 10 or 11 times so I easily got a couple of dozen loads.

I definitely agree that the app is NOT the way to go.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Because we aren’t high-end hookers, no matter how skilled we might be. Without going into it, it’s a question of perceived value. A person is much more likely to make an appointment, reservation, or get on a waiting list for any product or service that is perceived to be of high value and limited availability, because they don’t want to miss their chance at getting something particularly desirable or coveted. In the case of the services of a cumdump, the commodity is free and plentiful, and the quality is seldom assured, so perceived value is low. Additionally, some Tops inherently perceive cumdumps as lower value persons sexually, as mere sexual objects, or even as disposable - of no value whatever. When I was at IML, one Top started fucking me and said, “I have zero respect for you.” That man was not going to make, let alone honor, an appointment. He used me for flesh, plain and simple.

Plus, most times when I’m hosting, the reality is that the Tops contacting me are actively shopping among several options, and are going to take the one that horns him the most - and he would do it even if he found the guy five seconds after making an appointment with me.

Guess I needed to add a humor and sarcasm emoji.