Tops at a bathhouse - do you prefer a loaded hole?

Panties202

When I’m at the bathhouse, as a bottom, I am usually in a sling or bent over a padded horse waiting for anyone interested to walk up and fuck me.  Often times guys will feel my hole, then walk away.  What are you looking for?  Do you want to see if my hole is already loaded?  And is this what you want?  Checking to see if it’s lubed?  I want my hole to be as appealing as possible so I can take as many cocks and as much cum as possible. 

thanks

Cumdump202

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love a loaded hole. I'm also one of those tops, that if I'm feeling your hole, I want to fuck you but won't necessarily cum since I want to at least sample all of the available holes.

As to the guys that just feel you up and leave, I'm of the of the opinion that there are guys at bathhouses that are just there to get material to use for their jackoff fantasies. They never fuck or get fucked, and if they make up more than about 30% of the guys in the club no one else gets fucked either.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I love a loaded hole. I'm also one of those tops, that if I'm feeling your hole, I want to fuck you but won't necessarily cum since I want to at least sample all of the available holes.

Two peas in a pod .... and "tongue-braille" is my favorite way to "feel" a Hole up (but, always preceded by the requisite "sniff-test").  Some guys like poppers, but a well-prepped and well-Seeded Hole beats poppers any day (or night, for that matter ...)  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I like to be blindfolded on a fuckbench or bent over. I've found that sometimes a top will pass by when I'm like that as they are intimidated by an all-loads-taken bottom.  That same top may see me later and finger my hole and fuck me.  So, I make it a point to not ONLY be that anonymous bottom.  I know what I need, but sometimes, the top needs a different setting or to feel like he is, specifically, desired and not just one of the many.  I aim to please, so I adapt. 

As a top, I will walk right up to that hole and eat it. If I taste cum, my cock gets rock hard and I will add mine to the mix, then eat it some more.  A cummy hole is a magnet for me and brings out my breeding tendencies.  <oink>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm of the of the opinion that there are guys at bathhouses that are just there to get material to use for their jackoff fantasies.

That's probably true. But also guys are to play the game of cruising and how your fetishes fit into all of this.

13 hours ago, Panties202 said:

Often times guys will feel my hole, then walk away.  What are you looking for?

The guy that feels your hole could even be a total bottom who just identifies with you as a bottom, and who would love to be the one on the sling. Or it could be someone just trying or testing different holes.

Nowadays a loaded hole is seen as hot and really fuckable. That's why even many bottoms would admit that a loaded hole can make them want to fuck it.

But there was a time before Meds and PrEP when at a sauna guys would be turned-off by a loaded hole because a slutty hole was, for some, associated with HIV. I started taking anon loads after getting stealthed, when still most guys were demanding condoms when getting fucked. The bareback Tops were there but raw holes were difficult to find. Being a bareback bottom during that time gave me the best sex because as a bottom I was getting all kinds of attention. Saunas were very popular in those days so for me going to the sauna I knew I would be leaving the place with a few loads in my hole. Now the situation has reversed and bareback bottoms are everywhere.

• Like 1

After an afternoon of taking as many cocks and loads in me as possible, I normally look for an arse to load before I head off. At that point, I don't mind. As long as he takes it bareback and likes a lot of cum in him. i rarely wank, so it's normally a week's load or more. 

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

But there was a time before Meds and PrEP when at a sauna guys would be turned-off by a loaded hole because a slutty hole was, for some, associated with HIV. I started taking anon loads after getting stealthed, when still most guys were demanding condoms when getting fucked. The bareback Tops were there but raw holes were difficult to find. Being a bareback bottom during that time gave me the best sex because as a bottom I was getting all kinds of attention. Saunas were very popular in those days so for me going to the sauna I knew I would be leaving the place with a few loads in my hole. Now the situation has reversed and bareback bottoms are everywhere.

I remember that time well. I was wearing a condom at the time, but I freaked out the 1st time I realized I was fucking with a guy cum filled hole, I felt my pubes getting really wet I looked down and saw what was in them caught a whiff of the cum at exactly the same time. To make my freak out even worse we were flip fucking and his condom covered cock had already been up my hole for at least 10 minutes.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I remember that time well.

What I liked the most was that saunas were always crowded, at least on weekends. There was often a waiting list for rooms and only lockers were available, definitely after bars closed and even on Sunday afternoons. Now my local sauna is usually empty, even late at night.

At that time, barebacking was shunned although many guys would gladly fuck a raw hole without admitting doing it. It was common for guys fucking bareback to ask "Can I cum inside?" because the unwritten agreement was to pull out before unloading. Guys were so excited when I used to answer "Go deep when you shoot your load" as the opportunity to cum inside a warm smooth hole was not always available because most bottoms would demand a condom. It was hot for me because once a guy bred me at the sauna he would do it every time we met at the sauna.  But my cum filled hole was a problem sometimes:

15 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I freaked out the 1st time I realized I was fucking with a guy cum filled hole,

Once a guy fucking me bareback pulled out and left my room because my hole had cum. I sometimes had to clean my hole so I wouldn't scare other guys.

• Like 1

I didn't stop fucking him, but didn't let him back in my ass. Do you think that barebacking, now that PREP is available is a contributor to the lack of fucking in the baths? I don't really know.15 years ago I moved from a city with lots of fucking in the baths every weekend to one with almost none. At least in the city with almost no fucking, crowd sizes on the weekends and the amount of fucking have been remarkably stable. Until the pandemic I was usually traveling during the week so I've had most of my bathhouse sex off peak Monday through Thursdays in cities where guys actually fuck for a little over 15 years now.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Do you think that barebacking, now that PREP is available is a contributor to the lack of fucking in the baths?

I think it’s the apps more than the meds. Casual homos will hit the apps for a fuck. If you’re picky and patient you don’t need do visit a pubic gay space to fuck anymore.

For us thirsty cumdumps we can’t get 20+ loads in 5 hours over the internet. Bathhouses are still the better choice when you need cummed in like your life depends on it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3