Anon FuckFest Legacy

KylerIsTrash

EFA8D478-F693-49AD-A11D-24F4320D5EA2.jpeg.11e55b01132bdad331e2e5e8ee753f7e.jpeg

So I’m assuming everyone here has seen this vid. If you haven’t you probably should give it a go. It is the perfect fuck house (aside from the lights being on). Every time I find this video I watch it (because it’s hot af) and I’m always disappointed because I’ve never experienced a place like this and I’ve never seen a follow up vid. 

It seems like this might have been filmed in Eastern Europe in the early 2000’s?

Does anyone know why there haven’t been any more of these videos or if there’s a location in the states with a similar setup? I’m really into the anon box setup but I’ve never seen it at a bathhouse. 

• Upvote 1

The new Hawks in Portland has 2 rooms for rent with openings like this to a group playroom, but no leg straps. I haven't actually seen them used yet. I have seen one ass being presented for use, but unfortunately I wasn't hard (I have trouble getting after spending a half hour at a bathhouse where everyone is just doing the no mating dance) and by the time I was hard he had apparently given up for the night.

• Upvote 1

There was an event like this at club San Diego called Wallbanger once a month. Pre Covid. Not sure if they have restarted. They had a Twitter.   Here’s a photo from it.  Oh and slammer in LA also used to have one opening like that. 

[think before following links] https://wallbanger.club

31E9CE00-9881-4FB6-B2CD-2A22D6819E93.jpeg

Edited by yngguy712
Added info
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, yngguy712 said:

lol. And I wanna check out clubz. I haven’t check out San Diego’s parties but I’d take NYC over anywhere else in the US. LA is messed up. I miss NYC.  

True, L.A’s a shithole. But, I do miss the Blackout Party at Midtowne. Those were golden. No pun. 
Where I’m at now, the bath I prefer has one every week, which totally kills the novelty factor, as does those stupid individual red lights they attach to the key set to the lockers and rooms. Nothing worse than being blinded by a red light as you’re in a GH booth watching and waiting with your mouth open in an otherwise darkened slut house. 

On 10/21/2022 at 5:21 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

EFA8D478-F693-49AD-A11D-24F4320D5EA2.jpeg.11e55b01132bdad331e2e5e8ee753f7e.jpeg

So I’m assuming everyone here has seen this vid. If you haven’t you probably should give it a go. It is the perfect fuck house (aside from the lights being on). Every time I find this video I watch it (because it’s hot af) and I’m always disappointed because I’ve never experienced a place like this and I’ve never seen a follow up vid. 

It seems like this might have been filmed in Eastern Europe in the early 2000’s?

Does anyone know why there haven’t been any more of these videos or if there’s a location in the states with a similar setup? I’m really into the anon box setup but I’ve never seen it at a bathhouse. 

I love this series of videos.  Please remind me of the link for one so I can view again.  Thanks bud!

• Piggy 1

On 10/21/2022 at 10:53 PM, NWUSHorny said:

The new Hawks in Portland has 2 rooms for rent with openings like this to a group playroom, but no leg straps. I haven't actually seen them used yet. I have seen one ass being presented for use, but unfortunately I wasn't hard (I have trouble getting after spending a half hour at a bathhouse where everyone is just doing the no mating dance) and by the time I was hard he had apparently given up for the night.

Steamworks in Seattle has two rooms now set up for this kind of action...one that opens in a dark area and one that opens right into the "fruit loop!" hall...lol..if you haven't gone to Steamworks in Seattle, the rooms open into a hallway that makes a big loop around the rooms! They call it the fruit loop...you can continually walk around cruising the rooms.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:56 PM, yngguy712 said:

Oh and slammer in LA also used to have one opening like that. 

Come to think of it, I do seem to remember at least one at Slammer when I was there in July. The night I was there almost all of the fucking action was in the darkroom, so I didn't see it used.

• Like 1