My first trans experience

So a few years ago I was at a friends party. We were all drinking in the kitchen and this smoking hot woman walked in. We got talking and moved into the living room and danced the night away. At the end of the night we left together going back to her place. 
the taxi ride home we kissed, got to her apartment and got into her room now she dropped to her knees pulled my cock out and began to give me the best blow job of my life cupping my heavy full balls in her hand, taking me all the way down her throat she sucked me like she was trying to suck the spunk straight out my balls. Then she pushed me on the bed and began to strip for me she had amazing tits fake but amazing non the less she was down to her panties, she pulled my jeans off and opened my shirt. Kissing around my neck, licking my nipples  kissing down my belly she looks up I want you baby she tells me she pulls down her panties spins round and suddenly her thick 8 inch cock is in my mouth, both of us sucking each other wow this was amazing then she tells me come on baby fuck my pussy she is on all fours I reach for you jeans pull out a condom, she takes it throws it across the room no I want you all the way baby. 
i smile I begin eating her beautiful smooth ass out. I push inside her my balls hitting that tight ass my cock already throbbing from her tightness suddenly she pulls off pushes me on my back and sits on my cock ridding me as she wanks her cock, holding her hips driving her downwards as I push up ward. She  looks at me tell me baby tell me suddenly I’m ready to explode I fill her tight hole with my thick creamy load, oh baby you bad bad boy she says smiling. She stands over me as my spunk drips down her legs, she drops between my legs quickly sucking my dick again licking my hole suddenly she grins my turn wam she has my legs over over her shoulders and thrusts deep inside me, my cock stands straight on end. She pushes her tongue  into my mouth she is now grinding herself deep inside me getting faster and faster, then she lets Out a moan daddy take mummy’s load my god she drives her thick heavy load deep inside me. She rolls off me now pulls me back on top I pump her again then she screws me. She then kisses me as she blows another load into me. She gets up walks to the bathroom she smiles at me as I notice her toxic tattoo on her hip and scorpion on her Calve, your pregnant now boy xxxx

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

My first t-girl was a friend I never knew that she was trans she and I later told me that she was trans 🏳️‍⚧️ and the next day she saw me and asked me to do her and become her boyfriend that night we had sex it was great it soon became a weekly date and started me into gay sex she introduced me to her gay friends and I was opening up to soon wanting to be gay but in those days I was afraid about getting hiv and aids now I’m poz and she helped me with later coming out Coming out of the closet

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...